I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 17,529 replies, has 681 voices, and was last updated by  Roxy616 16 hours, 10 minutes ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

bananasbw

Just wondering if anyone has a spare Webkinz Year 1, 2 or 3 trophy. I do have some Webkinz Day Cakes, which I’m willing trade, such as #1 plus some others needed to complete your collection. Thank you, bananasbw

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

frankie98

HI bananasbw! Hope you are safe and well! I would be happy to send you a YEAR 3 Trophy. I may have an extra YEAR 2 but have to do a little searching. I know I don’t have YEAR 1 because I don’t have that one either lol:D Nothing need in return just happy to help a kind and generous friend:) Your friend frankie98:)

bananasbw

@frankie98…Year 3 trophy!!! That is cool & if you do have Year 2, then that is totally cool! Who knows…maybe someone will read this & see we both need Year 1 ;D ;D And Thank you so much as I really appreciate this. I am doing well & it doesn’t bother me to be confined in my home as I had to do this 20 years ago due to illness. Keep safe & well yourself!! Your friend, bananasbw

frankie98

I’m so sorry to hear you have an illness that keeps you confined to your home:( Please be extra careful and I hope you have someone that can help you out. This is a terrible and scary time for everyone and I pray for this to be over soon:) I’m using my webkinzs to keep me occupied and sane:) I sent the year three trophy but am still searching for the year two? I hate when you see something and can’t remember where it is??? If I find it I will send it your way:) Have a good rest of your day and an even better rest for the week:) Your friend frankie98:)

bananasbw

@frankie98…received your package & Thank you! The trophy looks really sharp compared to the picture shown online. The illness was 20 years ago so sorry if I wasn’t clear enough. Because of the treatment I had to endure, side effects were plenty & to this day my immune system is not 100%. My husband gets groceries & enjoys the seniors hour from 7-8 am…lol On another note: thank goodness my grandkids got me hooked on Webkinz. My daughter laughs when I talk about it :D Thanks again for everything & I hope this virus will end soon too. Take care, bananasbw

Traveller

@bananasbw Do take care! Your friend Traveller.

cowluva

Does anyone have those Curved Purple Creek Tiles? I won a couple of straight ones but I need 3 more curved ones so I can complete my pond. Thanks so much! My username is cowluva. Hope everyone is having a fun and safe day :) Also if anyone wants to send me the straight tiles too I’d be happy to take them off your hands so I can make an even bigger pond!

frankie98

Hi cowluva! Please send FR to rosa907 and I will be happy to send you three curved purple creek tiles:) Happy to make a new friend:) Your friend frankie98:)

cowluva

It won’t allow me to send friend requests anymore because apparently I have reached the limit :( (I’m new and I didn’t know there was a limit haha whoops!) I’m hoping though soon it will let me friend request people again. But I’m happy to accept any fr sent my way! Thanks so much

faimai

I need a bake sale danish I will trade for a curved purple creek tile. My user name is serach

Alphaowlbear

Hi faimai – if you would please send a friend request to alphacat2, I would be very happy to send you some danishes – nothing would be needed in return – I have extras :-)

faimai

Thank you

Alphaowlbear

Hi all – Today’s Deluxe Wednesday deal at the Estore is Fruit Bonbons for 3 points each – limit of 10. The description says ” you might get an extra delicious surprise”. I fed mine and got nothing :-( Did anyone else buy these? Did you win anything? Just curious – it was only 15 points total, but really kind of a little bummer. alphacat

animalmomkls

Hi Alphaowlbear, I was just getting on to post about this and saw that you had beat me to it. I haven’t bought any yet, but I did wonder about the statement Each time you serve them, you might get an extra delicious surprise. Hopefully someone knows more about this and can let us know what that really means. Hope you and your loved ones are doing well right now. We are all okay. I call my family in Texas daily. So worried about my mom. This is just so scary right now. It’s going to be a very long month. Webkinz is a wonderful distraction! Your friend, animalmomkls : )

Alphaowlbear

hi animalmomkls – We are just fine at our house and I’m so happy to hear that it’s the same with you :-) Husband & I are just staying and working at home and just go out for essential errands. The weather has improved immensely so there is lots of yard work and exercise to do. Thoughts and Best Wishes to your Mom that she can avoid the virus and that the weeks of staying at home does not make her feel too isolated. It’s been very hard and stressful for the older population who may also have medical issues. Thank goodness for the technology that helps us keep in touch with our loved ones and allows us to get many of the essentials we need now that many retail stores are closed. Hugs – alphacat

Traveller

@animalmomkls and @alphaowlbear I am relieved that you and your familes are staying safe and well. My family is a bit split at the moment. My husband drove our daughter to XX to clear out her dorm room and they have stayed in XX . I’m sitting in XX with the dog and our older daughter who is working here. She is a mental health counsellor with a speciality in addictions. What a crazy world we are living in. I remember 15-20 years ago, the cynics were saying that technology and our reliance on machines would be the end of our society. Turns out it was a sick bat and our collective carelessness. And technology is helping us stay in touch. May you both always be in good health and good spirits. Your friend Traveller

Traveller

@animalmomkls and @alphaowlbear. OMGosh. I’m sitting in XX, not XX. duh. and btw, I fed my pets the bon bons and won a new car!…Just kidding. :-D Sorry. Not enough to do.

Sally Webkinz
              Key Master

Sorry, folks, just a reminder — please do not share your real names and locations or anything that could be remotely personally identifiable. Thanks!

Sally Webkinz
              Key Master

Sorry, folks, just a reminder — please do not share your real names and locations or anything that could be remotely personally identifiable. Thanks!

Traveller

@sallywebkinz So sorry. Getting carried away. I will be more discreet.

blurayne

I also took a chance on those. I feed my pet 6 of them and got nothing. What a let down! blurayne

Alphaowlbear

Yes, it was a let down – it was a very small expense, but even just a bonus piece of candy would have been an ” extra delicious surprise”

sarah1215

I saw those in the Estore this morning and was super excited so I purchased 10! I fed all of them to my pet and got nothing and was kind of disappointed :( I hate that no one else received anything from them either, I hope we receive more info about what the “extra delicious surprise” is!

bananasbw

@Alphaowlbear…same here, bought 10 & nothing. Mind you my pet is very hyper right now with all that sugar intake :D

Alphaowlbear

LOL – they will need a nap after their sugar buzz. ;-)

bananasbw

@Alphaowlbear & the rest you who bought the Fruit Bonbons…WE’VE BEEN HAD!!! And it was all to do with Nafaria playing an April Fools joke on eStore. @blurayne I’m assuming you still have some left so store them away because these could be, shall I say – extremely rare exclusive bonbons :D Oh Boy!

sarah1215

Oh my gosh, what if this was an April Fools joke????

cowluva

Has anyone here gotten the Colossal Movie Screen? And if so did you get it in the curio shop or in a trading room? I’ve always dreamt of having a movie theater room since I learned about the movie theater room theme. I’ve been saving up slowly but surely but is it even possible to get the movie screen still? I feel like it’s just a once in a blue moon thing and I probably am getting my hopes up haha. Please let me know! Thanks y’all

Alphaowlbear

Hi cowluva – I have not seen the Colossal Movie Screen come to the Curio Shop in a Very Long Time, maybe about a year. However, I do have an extra one that I can send you for your movie room – please send a friend request to alphacat2.

cowluva

Just sent a request!! If you could send one I would actually cry. I’ve been hoping to get one but someone told me also that it hasn’t been around for about a year. But I kept searching trading rooms and the curio shop but still no luck! It would be so incredibly kind of you to send one

Alphaowlbear

Hi again, cowluva – I got your request and sent the movie screen – have lots of fun with it – but , please don’t cry, LOL, do a happy dance instead! alphacat

Stormywings

Does anyone have some extra bake sale items? I am only getting cake pops and tarts. I need 1 donut, 4 bars, and 2 danishes to make the items I want. REALLY want the galaxy crew uniform and mega modern carpet. Would like the pop star microphone and bookshelf to but not super hopeful at this point :/ I can offer 1 pop and 4 tarts in exchange! Ty! UN: Stormywings

lilstinky

@Stormywings – I just send one each of the donut, bar, and danish. Nothing needed in return. Will check back later and send more tomorrow if you still need them. ~ momssanitytime

Alphaowlbear

Hi stormywings – I’d be happy to send you a galaxy crew uniform, modern carpet, and a microphone – no need to send anything back :-) I have collected this bake sale before and have extras to share. The bake sales are so much fun. Enjoy! alphacat

Roxy616

Hey, Stormy…Just sent you a couple of bookshelves and an extra carpet (saw that alphacat was also sending you one). They’re coming from esh25 since I already sent you a package from my main account today. I have plenty of the bake sale items, so let me know if you’d like another uniform, microphone, or anything else, and I’ll be happy to send. ~ Hugs, Roxy <3

Comments are closed.