I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 17,529 replies, has 681 voices, and was last updated by  Roxy616 16 hours, 18 minutes ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Roxy616

To the incredibly generous person who sent me the Magic Rainbow Candy Tree, thank you SO much for such an amazing gift! That was so very kind of you, and I appreciate it more than I can say. It will be the perfect finishing touch on the Celebration room I’ve been working on! Thank you again, and I hope you have a wonderful weekend! (even if it has to be indoors) ~ Hugs, Roxy <3

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Nate4555

Hi Roxy616 , My way of thanking you for the awesome gift of Celebration items:) Nate4555

cowluva

So I’m trying to complete the counselor in training challenge. I’ve already sent out about 60 something requests to friends to send a Leadership Guide but not a single one has responded. Would anyone care to become friends with me so I can get some help. My username is cowluva

blurayne

Send a Friend Request to BluRayne. I always send back requests and I am on everyday. :) blurayne

bananasbw

Send a friend request to bananasbw. I’m on everyday too! :D

cowluva

Hi bananasbw! Just wanted to say thank you for the friend request :) I FINALLY got someone to send what I needed for my challenge just a few moments before I got your request haha so I won’t be needing to send one to you now. But I’m so glad to have you as a new friend! Thanks again and thank you for the lovely note in the mail. Best wishes -cowluva

Traveller

@cowluva Thanks for the add! I’m relatively new compared to many players. I realized last month that it had been a year since I joined this forum. Let me know if you need anything. I don’t have many of the old items but I have been known to go a little crazy over the mystery bags and boxes. I’m terrible at most of the games so if you need someone to beat in a challenge, I’m your girl. :-) Have a great week and stay safe. Your new friend, Traveller

cowluva

Haha thank you so much Traveller! I am relatively new to this too. I only joined a little over a week ago. But it has been so much fun and I’m so glad I found this forum to be able to find such generous and amazing people. Everyone here makes the game so much more enjoyable! I’m not too good at the games either especially chess and battleship, so if you’re ever needing an easy win let me know lol. Hope you have a great day and are safe wherever you are – cowluva

Alphaowlbear

Hi cowluva – we are already friends, so send your requests my way – I always answer! There are 17 host friends that you can send friend requests to and ask them for help with challenge requirements and building kits – Alyssa Fairy, Amanda Panda, Arte Fact, Cowabelle, Daisy Doe, Doug the Dog, Dr. Quack, Fiona Feathers, Fred Rover, Mr. Moo, Ms. Birdy, Ms. Cowaline, Nafaria Fairy, PJ Collie, Sheldon Turtle, Sophie Stockwell, and Tabby Von Meow. You can also send them a daily kinzpost letter and sometimes they will send back gifts – have fun! alphacat

cowluva

Thanks everyone, as soon as Webkinz let’s me send more friend requests I will be adding you all. I’m kinda new here so I didn’t know you had a limit on how many requests you could send. If any of y’all are able to send requests though I’d be happy to accept. I love making new friends on here :) And I believe I already sent a request to you Alphacat for a different challenge but thank you for the sweet tips! I guess I will try again tomorrow. Hope everyone is safe and having a good day so today -cowluva

aidcon81

send a friend request to aidcon81 and i will help

Try asking Alyssa or one of the other webkinz characters.

Hi all! I’m just wondering if anyone got the new St. Barnard puppy, I would love its psf and just wondering what you named your puppy since I almost never get estore, but this puppy is SO CUTE I might just get it!!

dogfish

Hi Unicorn, I adopted the pup and would be happy to send the food. I named mine Bernie, and he looks like he’s angry all the time. LOL I don’t know it Ganz meant to give him that expression, but I was a bit shocked when I first saw the pet. The pet is cute but in a strange way. DF

Roxy616

Sending some now, Unicorn…Have a great weekend! Hugs, Roxy <3

Thank you so much Roxy and DF!!! Cute name DF. And LOL about his expression!!! XD

frankie98

Hi bananasbw! WOW that was an amazing trade you made. I don’t know if there is proper etiquette and someone else may have another answer but I can say for myself that I will usually leave the item up if I feel I am giving them more items to make the trade fair for them. Or sometimes they might hit the trade button and forget to hit the green smile faces? So I guess my answer is I leave the items up if they didn’t hit the red sad face> As for the 2nd year trophy! I am still hunting, but can’t seem to find the extra one I had:/ Hope you have a great weekend:) Your friend frankie98:)

bananasbw

I would like to send out a HUGE Thank You to the person/pet who traded with me last night in the Trading Room. Couldn’t believe my eyes when they were willing to give me a Golden Gorilla Slide & 2 Celebration Windows. Wow!!! What a great way to end the day! Thank You!! Question I do have is…when you have 3 items you are willing to trade & the opponent only has green smilies on 2 of them, yet they have already hit the trade button…Do you remove the 3rd item or just let it go? I’m not sure if they actually wanted it. What is the proper etiquette?

Traveller

@bananasbw That’s awesome! I only dipped my toe into the trading room waters for the first time last week and found them a little scary. One player kept switching her things on offer after we both had clicked ready to trade. I can imagine that a younger more trusting player might not have been quick enough, in their excitement, to hit cancel. I’m really happy for you. Hope you’re well and staying safe. Your friend, Traveller.

bananasbw

@frankie98…you have a good point in regards to making the trade fair to them & will definitely keep that in mind. Don’t worry if you can’t find that trophy. I read something about time capsules in Webkinz Newz. Wouldn’t it be neat if they included trophies from the previous years!? You have a great weekend too! @Traveller…it is not too often I venture into that room. I find it frustrating @ times when I am going through my dock to find that one special item as they have something I really want & the next thing you know, they cancel the trade. That’s why now – I love this forum. I am enjoying the sunshine & did a bit of gardening yesterday. Hope all went well with your family getting things sorted & you’re keeping out of trouble ;D ;D Your friend, bananasbw

Comments are closed.