I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 27,935 replies, has 827 voices, and was last updated by  frankie98 1 day, 15 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

frozenanna2

Hey guys! If anyone doesn’t want that Green Scrubs Mask, I really want it!!!! I really am not good at Pumpkin Patch Protector. So ya. My UN is frozenanna2. (thank you very very much). Happy Thanksgiving everybody!!! Merry Christmas! ~frozenanna2.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Alphaowlbear

Hi Nate4555 – thank you so much for the lovely gifts you sent today! The pool is one of my favorite items – love the coffee table, and you must have read my post about popcorn memories :-) Thanks for being such a wonderful friend – have a great weekend – I can’t believe it’s Friday already! alphacat

ultrasonic3

Thank you sweet friend who has sent me the pieces to the adorable orange outfit! I absolutely love it. I do so wish the Ganz estore would state who the gifts are from. Thank you for your kindness and generosity! I really appreciate you. Love and hugs, Ultra

ultrasonic3

@roxy616 thank you for everything! I am so incredibly happy to see you “back to normal”. I know the upcoming holidays will be difficult for you and @blurayne. If there is anything I can do for either of you please let me know. Love and hugs to you both, Ultra

Roxy616

You’re so welcome, Ultra…More than happy to help! Thanks so much for your kind offer and for thinking of me during this time. You’re the best, and I’m so very grateful for your friendship. Hope you have a wonderful weekend! Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

ultrasonic3

@mabel3 thank you so much for the soccer room pieces! I really appreciate this. I’m so excited to put this room together! Have a wonderful weekend! Love and hugs, Ultra

mabel3

You are welcome!! I’m glad you are able to enjoy them. I’ve sent you all that I had. Unfortunately, I don’t have the TV or the lamps but maybe you will have luck finding those somewhere else. Thanks again for the beautiful Christmas pieces. I am looking forward to decorating a room myself and those pieces will make it really special. I hope you had a great weekend:) 3Mabel

Comments are closed.