I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 17,485 replies, has 680 voices, and was last updated by  Roxy616 4 days, 19 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

frozenanna2

unicornluv, what i said about the kinzchat plus thing, is it true?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hi Everyone! I am looking for the following growing seeds: Macadamia nuts, date seeds, orange seeds (not blood orange), and milk chocolate tulips. I can have the following seeds that I can trade in exchange: goo goo berries, snow peas, cucumbers, peaches, red peppers, white chocolate tulip, red or green apple, red candy apple, black cherry, cantaloupe, hazelnut, mango, or blood oranges. Or if there is something else you’d prefer, let me know and I can see what else I might have.

or if you have a golden apple, maple dipped apple, or farm fresh green candy apple that would be awesome too!

Hi lavenderrose! I would love to trade a pack of Maple Dipped Apple seeds for a pack of Black Cherry Seeds. My WWID is dogkat13. Thanks! ~Strawberryred

I found a pack of Candy Apple Seeds that dispenses green apples covered in chocolate and sprinkles. If these are the green candy apple seeds you are looking for, I would love to trade them for a pack of Blood Orange Seeds. ~Strawberryred

Hi strawberryred! I will send you one blood orange and one black cherry for one maple apple and one green candy apple. Thanks so much!

Hello! I have the milk chocolate tulip and the green apple seeds. I’m interested in trading for the black cherry and peach seed if not too much. Send fr to Petlover365Bark. Thank you!

Hi! I can send the peach seeds for the chocolate tulips! my username in webkinz is lavenderrose if you want to add me.

oops I just saw you included your WW name. I’ll add you!

oops. For some reason WW won’t let me add people. My username is lavenderrose if you want to add me

Hello there! I don’t know if you remember me, but I put up a request for some Seed packets the other day that you responded to. I sent back a response but not sure you saw it or not. I’m re-sending it on this post. You said your willing to trade the Cantaloupe seeds with me. I sent back that I have a packet of Choco Tulip Seeds and Candy Apple for exchange of the Cantaloupe and the Mango.

Hello there! I don’t know if you remember me, but I put up a request for some Seed packets the other day that you responded to. I sent back a response but not sure you saw it or not. I’m re-sending it on this post. You said your willing to trade the Cantaloupe seeds with me. I sent back that I have a packet of Choco Tulip Seeds and Candy Apple for exchange of the Cantaloupe and the Mango. Again, my WW name is Kethryvertis.

Hello. I’m trying to create an orchard but need a last couple of Growing Seeds. Looking for Cantelope, Orange Tree, Mango, and Macadamia. Pls let me know if there’s anything wanted to trade for the seeds packet(s).

Do you have milk chocolate tulip seeds, golden apple seeds, or date seeds? I can trade for canteloupe!

Hi. I saw your other post. I do have a packet of the Milk Chocolate Tulips and one of the Candy Apple Seeds. Trade for the Cantaloupe and the Mango Seeds? If you like, you can send me a Friend Invite. WW name is Kethryvertis. Let me know yours so I know who’s Invite I’m responding to.

I actually just traded with strawberryred for the green candy apple! I told unicornluv I would trade with them for the chocolate tulips but if they change their mind I’ll trade with you for those!

Those are the other seeds I have available for trading. If those are a “no go”, other than other seeds, is there anything else you’d consider exchanging the Mango and Cantaloupe seeds for?

dogfish

HI Lavenderrose, I will trade date seeds for cantaloupe, I sent a FR already. DF

dogfish

HI Serendipity, send me a FR discovermoon and I will send the seeds I get from lavender and throw in mango. Nothing needed sent back. The whole seed trading is very confusing DF

Hi, dogfish/discovermoon! Sorry it took so long for me to get back to you. It took me a bit to find my entry to check for responses and see your msg. I hope you’re still ok with sending the seeds to me. I’m going to send you a Friend Invite today. My WW name is Kethryvertis. Thank you!

dogfish

HI Serendipity, no problem, I am a pro at the forums, just don’t post as much as I used too. I have been waiting for you so all is well. If Lavender had replied to me, I would have sent her other seeds also. I will send the 2 you need today and add macadamia. DF

bugzkinz

Hey everyone! I’m in search of a few items to finish a two rooms. I am in need of…. 1) one straight green tile creek OR one curved green tile creek, 2) any colour tulips (as many as I can get), and 3) medieval dining chairs (5-6 since I found myself short while making a Medieval Banquet/ Thrown Room). Willing to trade for the chairs. My user name is flower0223. Thanks for any help you can provide! :)

I need the deluxe artist’s easel for my garden.

pikachu7777

I would be happy to send you the artists easel! Please send a friend request to pikachu7777 and I will get that sent over to you :)

Comments are closed.