I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 27,809 replies, has 824 voices, and was last updated by  Alphaowlbear 6 hours, 2 minutes ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Oh my goodness @Roxy616, thank you SO much for the chairs and the wardrobe!! I thought I would burst from my happiness. The Gold Leaf Wardrobe you sent actually looks so much better than the wardrobe I was thinking of. Now I just need the Fall Flair Rug and maybe one more Gold Leaf Wardrobe to match, since I have a gold sparkle wardrobe which works nicely in the room. Once again, thank you so much and I hope you are feeling better than before. Lmk if you need anything. @Nate4555 I love the treetop cabin you sent and the other gifts too, hehe. Will make sure those gifts are put to good use. Hope everyone had a good weekend. Hugs Unicorn <3

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Roxy616

@Unicornluv246, You’re so welcome, and I’m really glad the wardrobe worked for your room! Sending another one over to you, and I’m keeping my fingers crossed that someone has the rug for you. Thank you so much for thinking of me…I’m doing better, but, of course, the holidays are always difficult when you’ve lost a loved one, so this time of the year will be a bit rough to get through. Anyway, I truly appreciate your well wishes, and I hope you have a great week! Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

Roxy616

@Unicornluv246, Forgot to ask: Did you ever get the Soft Spice Harvest Table you were looking for?

Hi again @Roxy616, yes I was able to get the table a couple months ago thanks to a really kind friend I met in the trading room. Haha the finishing touch of the Soft Spice Theme is two of the elusive rug! Will be working on another room inspired by my summer vacation to my grandparent’s farm after this one lol. Thank you for thinking of me as always and hugs Unicorn <3

Grandma001

@Roxy616, I see unicornluv already has that table. If you still have an extra (and if you even see this), I’d love to trade you something for it! There must be something that you would like to have.

Hellooo webkinz friends! I know this is a long shot, so I’m not bringing my hopes to have a response, but it’s better try than never. I have friend who loves webkinz and hedgehogs, her bday is arriving and I was planning on getting the hedgehog cookie dispenser from estore for her, but I had been unavailable during the limited time it was available. So here’s my question, would anyone happen to have a spare Hedgehog cookie dispenser? The only dispensers I have available to trade in exchange is the Jasmine Patio Plant dispenser and the Orchard Apple Tree dispenser. I would even be willing to trade both for this item. My user is acacsss ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ Thank you for reading!

netge

Hi @Traveller, thank you for letting me know you had replied on 1068, I went back and read it. The pages move so fast that each day I try to read back to where I last was, but sometimes miss the odd post. I don’t have a FB account, so haven’t seen the pages you mention. I sometimes think I ought to, as it would be good to keep up with friends on here in the real world. I might look at getting one. As I live 5 hours ahead of US EST I tend not to see posts until the day after they occur. I do have lots of musical instruments in my various store rooms, if you are looking for any I can probably help. I am not currently looking for anything in particular. I was silly and forgot to buy up Halloween items from the Wshop before the end of October, but I have so much in my dock I can make a room anyway without that and it already glitches when I try to view what I have, so more would only make it worse. I really need to sit down and create even more store

frozenanna2

Hey great job on the Rooms, 3Mable, Tickles, and Frankie98! You guys did REALLY well! ~frozenanna2. AKA frozen from KCP. Have a great Deer season!

mabel3

Thanks frozenanna!

alexutzy97

Hi, friends! Hope everyone is doing well and being safe! I am trying to work on my Christmas food collection at the moment and I would really need your help, please. I am looking for any Christmas cookies and candy cakes, or some display food, anything really that makes you say Christmas! I really wanna fill up my fridge haha. I am starting early :)) I could send psf back or dispenser food, if you prefere, as a big thank you for your help :o3 <3 Thank you so much for reading this! =^.^= Everyone, have a lovely day! I am alexutzy97

Comments are closed.