I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 27,528 replies, has 819 voices, and was last updated by  cardmaker22 1 hour, 1 minute ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

netge

Hi @ Traveller, I’ve been back and read your post on page 1068 and I did post a reply here, but it seems to have vanished and I can’t believe there are no other posts from the weekend, so maybe there was a glitch and they’ve all got deleted by mistake. I’m not on FB, but will consider joining. Looking forward to the new pets coming out. I usually buy them, but not always. I need some more estore points, but waiting for Black Friday before buying them. If you’re looking for anything else please let me know, I have so many rare and retired items they are clogging my dock. Hope you had a good weekend, we’ve had nothing but rain and high winds. Hugs netg and netg2

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Traveller

Hi @netge Hope you had a grand weekend. I stayed indoors because a) the weather was terrible with strong winds and b) my husband is finally home. So, we’re quarantining, which means computer games for him and webkinz for me. LOL I am always on the hunt for music equipment or cases. I also saw pictures on fb of the Prince of the North and the Princess of the NOrth outfits and being from the North myself, I kind of swooned. :-) Anyway, if you are ever looking for anything, if I have it (and it’s tradeable), it’s yours! I may just send something to you from the estore ahead of black friday. Just so you’re really prepared! LOL Have a lovely if chilly Monday. Your grateful friend, Traveller PS the FB fan pages are a great way to meet other players in a safe environment. Another forum member and I are collaborating on a Christmas event, which should be a lot of fun! The season to be jolly is coming. We all could do with a happy ending to 2020!

Nate4555

Hello everyone, Thank you to everyone who sent me campaign items! I now have multiples of each! I hadn’t been on the forum for 2 weeks because of all the challenges taking so much of my time. It was really nice to connect again! Grateful for you all, Nate4555

kcnld

I went to the park all 6 days for Alyssa’s campaign and got 4 Alyssa plushies and 2 Alyssa caps. Does anyone have an extra Alyssa sign? I am willing to make a trade! My user name is kcnld. Thank you!!

kcnld

Hello! I am in need of an Alyssa campaign sign. I have Alyssa plushies and Alyssa 2020 caps to trade, if you want. Or let me know if you are looking for something else and I can see if I have it! My user name is kcnld. Thank you!!

Roxy616

Hi, @kcnld, I have an extra Alyssa Campaign Sign that I’d be happy to send you…Nothing needed in return. Please send a friend request to Roxy616.

Amygirl113

Hi Ultrasonic3 I know the scuba outfit I sent isn’t the black scuba tanks you need, but thought you might like it anyway. Rest is coming tomorrow. Love, Pat Amygirl113.

ultrasonic3

Pat, thank you so much! I loved them! You’re the best! The wheels will change soon so hopefully I can get something you want from the mobile wheel! Have a great week! Love and hugs, Ultra

Comments are closed.