I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 27,810 replies, has 824 voices, and was last updated by  Alphaowlbear 1 day, 16 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Dr Quack Fan

Anyone got home for the Hollidays items? Looking for the table, ottoman, dinning chairs, fireplace, wallpaper and more. I also need the sparkling Christmas tree and the tricycle you could get from santakinz. I also need two pillars, I don’t know the names, but they are bug and white. I could also use a gift wrapping station and Christmas card display, thank you. I am puppysheba.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Nate4555

Hi@ Dr Quack Fan, can you please send a friend request to Nate4555 I am sure I have a Christmas card display and most likely the pillars to send, will check to see about other items as well.

Grandma001

I have an extra gift wrapping station. I’ll send that over.

Dr Quack Fan

TY

bananasbw

@Dr Quack Fan…Searched through my Webkinz warehouse & found some items for the “Home for the Holidays Theme”. They are the Holiday Cheer Bookshelf, Cozy Christmas Armchair, Winter Wreath Windows, Wallpaper & Flooring. Send me a friends request to bananasbw & also, verify which items are of interest to you. Looking forward to making a new friend. Keep smiling!

Dr Quack Fan

I need 2 winter wreath windows, the wallpaper, 2 Bookshelves (but 1 is fine) and an armchair. ty.

bananasbw

Just sent the 2 windows & wallpaper. Tomorrow an armchair & I only have 1 bookshelf…sorry :( If you could use another window or chair, let me know so I can have 3 items out in the morning mail. :D bananasbw

alexutzy97

Hi friends! Hope everyone is doing well and being safe <3 I am looking for Christmas food for my collection. Anything that looks like Christmas, could be display food as well. I posted here before but I couldn't find it :(. I would really apreciate your help. I would send psf and dispenser food if you would prefere that. <3 Thank you so much for reading this. Everyone, have a lovely day. I am alexutzy97 <3

Traveller

@alexutzy93 Three coming your way from Traveller. Will see tomorrow if I have more. :-)

Roxy616

Hi, @alexutzy97, Will be happy to send you some Christmas foods…Nothing needed in return. Have a great week! Roxy <3

Traveller

This is a huge ask but would anyone have an extra Prince of the North costume that they could send my way? Not a hopeful but always an optimistic Traveller.

@Traveller Hey hey I have the hat and shoes and may have a source for the third piece and the princess outfit. I should know about those in a day or two. Should I go ahead and send the two I have? I’m glad you were able to get the flaming rack, I went through every room in the account (except for the yards) that I expected it to be in :) I have turned up a collection of musical items. Black and gold that were a click ad has tambourine chairs, drum tables, and guitar chairs ( I think I have that right), lots of shamrock guitars, items from the rock and roll theme, rockerz items, and I have both the backstage and vip passes but you have to pick what you want from those. Let me know if any of that interests you.

73kibarry

@Nate4555 you are one of the kindest and genereous people I “know”. Thank you so much. You’ve inspired me to, well you’ve inspired me. Love your friend KiBarry73

ultrasonic3

Hope you don’t mind me popping in here. I just want to thank you both for the wonderful gifts! I’m so thankful for all my friends here! Love and hugs, Ultra

Nate4555

Hi@73kibarry, I was so happy when I was able to finally add you as a friend on my main account and not have to send stuff from my backup Cool account! Your now direct friend, Nate4555

So, I have not been doing well with the Essential Workers or Wacky challenges this month at all. I have played Webkinz very little this week, worrying about other things. I wanted to convince myself that it would be okay if I just skipped Webkinz for a few days, and now I kind of regret it, because I see today is the last day for me to complete 2 different challenges :( I’m asking if anyone has any Wheel of Wow coupons to donate so I can finish the WackyER challenge, or any Green Scrubs pants they don’t want since that was just too much Tulip Trouble. My accounts that can recieve gifts right now are RGT500, ArcanineEspeon, and UnovanVulpix. If you can tell me any items you need more of I’ll try to see what I can do to help you in return. UnovanVulpix especially has a LOT of tulips from the Tulip Pony event if you need more of those. This is such a great community and its kindness doesn’t cease to amaze me. Love, R.

Comments are closed.