I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 27,939 replies, has 827 voices, and was last updated by  cardmaker22 4 hours, 1 minute ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

ultrasonic3

@tropicalgirl thank you so much for the gifts! I always think of sunshine and palm trees when I read your username!! Have a great week! Love and hugs, Ultra

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Dr Quack Fan

Can I have any green scrub pants, green scrub mask and the pink scrub top?

tweetbird4

Sure, absolutely! Send me a friend request, I’m tweetbird3. Any chance you’ve got any items from some past Christmas themes that you want to get rid of? I am looking desperately for some Christmas Cabin wallpaper and flooring. If not that’s totally fine lol. I can get those items to you. :D

cowluva

Hey y’all, I was out of town all of last week for my brother’s wedding and couldn’t get online to do any of the challenges or visit the park. Could anyone please send me some of the items I missed while I was gone? I’m missing the Wacky Geyser, the green surgical mask, Alyssa campaign hat and plushie. Thanks! Also special shout-out to Nate4555 (not sure if their username is the same on here or not) for the cafeteria counter. Can’t wait to put it in my cafeteria. Will send a thank you note later today :) hope everyone is having a good Monday! -cowluva

Roxy616

Hi, @cowluva, I have extras of those and will be more than happy to send them to you. Will send the geyser, surgical mask, and plushy now, and the campaign hat later tonight. Hope you have a great week! Hugs, Roxy <3

ajteddy716

hey @roxy616 was wondering if you had extras of the Wacky Geyser, green scrubs top or bottom? I was super busy and missed those challenges :(. If you don’t have it, thats ok. thanks for reading! take care <3

ajteddy716

Thanks so much!! What a nice surprise thanks for sending really appreciate it. What can I send you back luv??

frankie98

Thank you so much Traveller and Nate for the amazing items you sent me! I have already found the perfect place for them:) Also to my wonderful friends who have sent me those much needed coins:) My decorating budget is going to go through the roof with Christmas coming, I am in love with the new Modern Christmas theme that will be in the Wshop:) I’ll say it again and again! You ALL are the best! Big Hugs Frankie:D

Traveller

@frankie98 Always a good feeling to help out a friend. That mod christmas theme is simply beautiful. Absolutely love it!

Nate4555

Looking forward to the new Modern Christmas theme too! Let me know if you want me to get any of the pieces when it arrives. Your friend, Nate4555

I don’t think this posted before so I’m going to put it again even though it’s only 1.5 hours until the challenge is over. Okay here goes: GREEN SCRUBS PANTS/MASK AND WOW COUPONS: So, I have not been doing well with the Essential Workers or Wacky challenges this month at all. I have played Webkinz very little this week, worrying about other things. I wanted to convince myself that it would be okay if I just skipped Webkinz for a few days, and now I kind of regret it, because I see today is the last day for me to complete 2 different challenges :( I’m asking if anyone has any Wheel of Wow coupons to donate so I can finish the WackyER challenge, or any Green Scrubs pants they don’t want since that was just too much Tulip Trouble. My accounts that can recieve gifts right now are RGT500, ArcanineEspeon, and UnovanVulpix. If you can tell me any items you need more of I’ll try to see what I can do to help you in return. UnovanVulpix especially has a LOT of tulips from the Tulip Pony event if you need more of those. This is such a great

Comments are closed.