I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 18,172 replies, has 683 voices, and was last updated by  Unicornluv246 3 days, 7 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

I am looking for the Lovely Ponytail Wig. I can trade PSI or other mystery clothing. Please let me know if you have this item as it is my #1 Webkinz Wish!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

frozenelsa5

does any one have the cafe drive thru window and the water safety and the orange plaque i forgot what the orange plaque was called. the adventure scout stuff.

frozenanna2

So guys, it’s my twins webkinz pet birthday, it’s a clydstale horse, and i was getting her a birthday present. Can you guys send me a jumble berry dress? Cause she really needs it to finish her collection. So can any of you guys send me one so i can send it to her? Please. Thanks!

zumbapanda

Hi everyone! My username is Zumbapanda!! I am in need of the Ruby, Garnet, Amethyst, Blue Zircon, and Sapphire gem bows. I have a Peridot bow and gem tiles and other lovely items I would love to send you! I hope we can be good friends :)

Hello! I am looking for these items: 1. Palace Princess Wallpaper & Flooring 2. Mad Hatter Chairs 3. Any Wonderland E-Store Items 4. Baroness Bookshelf 5. Contessa Candle Lamp 6. Contessa Candle Wall Sconce 7. Entitled Tapestry 8. Royal Reign Rug 9. Spoiled Royal Side Table 10. Viscountess Vanity Chair 11. Sovereign Stained Glass Window 12. Blue Minaret Vase 13. Desert Destiny Window 14. Embroidered Persian Pedestal 15. Golden Oil Lamp of Persia 16. Jade Persian Rug 17. Pile of Persian Pillows 18. Violet Persian Rug 19. Grand Persian Lamp 20. Sofreh Dining Table. I have rare and exclusive items to trade! Please let me know if you have any of these!

Roxy616

Hi, @katewebkinzfun, I’ll be happy to help with some of these items. I do have an extra of the Palace Princess Wallpaper and Flooring and would love to send them to you but, unfortunately, they aren’t KinzPostable. I can send you the Contessa Candle Wall Sconce, Entitled Tapestry, Royal Reign Rug, Sovereign Stained Glass Window, Desert Destiny Window, Embroidered Persian Pedestal, Golden Oil Lamp of Persia, and the Violet Persian Rug…Nothing needed in return. Please send a friend request to Roxy616.

Comments are closed.