I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 27,553 replies, has 819 voices, and was last updated by  Alphaowlbear 22 minutes ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

crysjasmine3

Hello everyone! Would anyone happen to have any extra pieces from the Gold Sparkle Theme and would be willing to trade for either the bed, chest, rug, or window? Thank you! :) -whxhw

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Grandma001

Hi @Dr Quack Fan, I told you I could send a Gift Wrapping Station. I’m sorry, I don’t remember if I sent that. What is your username in WW?

ultrasonic3

Huge thank you to my wonderful friend who sent the soft spice ?? box. I love surprises and that was so much fun to see the box open! I got the cutest dining chair! I will make work of finding the best place in my home for it so that it will be used daily! Thank you for putting a huge smile on my face! Love and hugs, Ultra

Amygirl113

Hi Ultrasonic3, Hi Ultra, You mentioned I sent you some Christmas Carol theme ones – can’t see that theme name in my dock. Can you please put one of the items in your dock and let me know what the name of it is so I can remember it. thanks. Know I sent some gingerbread and the flashy stuff I’m thinking. Take care. Love and hugs. Pat AND thanks so much for the mobile leaf tiles you sent. Thanks so much.

ultrasonic3

Hi Pat, I could be wrong. It may have been @roxy616, I know she sent me some of the buildings but I thought you had sent some of the furniture. So I have the Town Square bench, bulletin board, and music stand along with the cheery Christmas home, festive wreath home, fine chocolatier shop, frosted window home and holiday toy shop. Only send any extras you might have. @webkinzplayer1212 is downsizing and might have some of this theme. Maybe between the 3 of you I can complete my room! Thank you my wonderful friends! Love and hugs to you all! Ultra

Roxy616

@ultrasonic3, Yes, that was me who sent the Christmas Carol Theme items…I know I don’t have the floor tiles, unfortunately, but I do still have a few buildings/homes if you need more of those: 2 Frosted Window Home, 1 Holiday Toy Shop, 2 Peppermint Bed and Breakfast, and 2 Peppermint Sweets Shop. Just let me know if you can use any of these, and I’ll check to see if I have more decorative items. ~ Hugs, Roxy <3

ultrasonic3

Hi Roxy! I would love the peppermint bed and breakfast and peppermint sweets shop! Thank you sweet friend! Is there anything you are looking for?? Would you like surprise packages over the next month? I don’t have the greatest stuff, but I do try to pick things that would make you smile like the purple tulips and cat things. Btw how are Halo and Bailey? I think of you often especially over the weekend. Take care, love and hugs, Ultra

Roxy616

Hi, Ultra, I didn’t get a chance to check the forums until just now (4:25 ET); really busy day at work, but wanted to let you know how much I appreciate your gifts and notes, and I love the items you choose…I can tell how much thought you put into them and they always make me smile! Feel free to send surprises whenever you’d like. That’s so sweet of you to ask about my kitties (and to remember their names!) They’re doing fine…They greet me at the door every evening when I come in and rub up against me. I like to think it’s because they’ve missed me, but in reality it’s probably more because they want me to feed them lol! I should’ve checked to see if those shops were KinzPostable first because they came from eStore, and unfortunately, they’re not, but I will send some directly to your account from there as soon as they make the Christmas Themes available (maybe just after Black Friday?) Hope your kitty is doing well, too. Have a good weekend! Hugs <3

@Roxy616. Hey hey I sent you a fr from my aunty account. Can you list what you’ve sent Ultra of the Christmas theme? I also don’t have the cobblestone tiles (unless I walk in the room and there they are) but I too have buildings and lots of the decor pieces: fence, bench, town clock, tasty treat cart (not a dispenser) and many others. Have an awesome weekend :)

Roxy616

Hi, @webkinzplayer1212, Sorry, just now got a chance to check the forums (4:35 ET), so this might not post until Monday, but so far I’ve sent her a Town Square Bench, Music Stand, a Cheery Christmas Home, Festive Wreath Home, Frosted Window Home, Holiday Toy Shop, and Tasty Treat Cart. Hope you have a wonderful weekend! Hugs, Roxy <3

Amygirl113

OKkkkk – I know which ones these are. I’ll look. Love, Pat

@Amygirl113. Hey hey if you send me a fr to beanieaunty and let me know your username here I’ll send you an awesome find from Arte :)

Traveller

@Nate4555 What a lovely way to start my Wednesday! Thank you soooooooooooooooo much! I absolutely love them. A happy Traveller

Comments are closed.