I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 15,749 replies, has 632 voices, and was last updated by  Roxy616 1 week ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

zumbapanda

Hi everyone! I am looking to trade my friendship bow for a gem bow my username is Zumbapanda and would be so happy to make this trade with you!!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

zumbapanda

Hi Everyone, I am looking to trade my friendship bow for any gem bow! My username is Zumbapanda please add me!

Does anyone have a bookworm bed? This bed describes my personality and I LOVE it. I only have 3 Webkinz, and one I got from joining.

Hello! As there may be a tropical storm headed my way this weekend, I thought it would be a good time to re-do my wacky and zangoz room. It has been sitting there for a year now but I thought it could use some work and I hope the wifi doesn’t go out or I might be in real trouble. Haha. Hopefully it doesn’t happen so in case it does I’m sorry for the longer list. Today I’m looking for wacky foods, including caramel bat, wacky crackers, wacky cupcake, wacky fruit kebab, wacky ice pop, wacky’s popcorn, wackys popcorn (two different ones I think), candy hyper bat, chocolate bat, and zangoz cookie. As for items, I am looking for the wacky slippy slide, zangoz topiary, wackyER window (2), wacky trophy pedestal (2), wacky wind up toy, giant zangoz plushie (I have extra giant wacky to trade for that), wackyER zingoz arcade unit, zangoz soda machine fridge, wacky’s bingoz extra ball coupon, and if there is such a thing, a wacky wardrobe or some wacky storage? I have extra of the wacky 600 trophy, bumper car, and wacky snack machine. Thank you for taking the time to read this message and

73kibarry

I haven’t even heard of half of these! Let me look and see what you received and what I might have. I asked for Wacky items the other day also and thank you everyone for helping and being so generous. Kibarry73

alexutzy97

Hi everyone! Hope you are doing well <3 I am looking for two toy cars that were on the wheels yesterday in anyone has some doubles please. They are called Cruz Ramirez Toy car (yellow) and Lightning Mcqueen toy car (red). I would really really apreciate it please !! *puppy eyes* :o3 Thank you very much for reading this. Stay safe, everyone!! With love, alexutzy97. <3

Yes! If anyone has extras, please send them. My little brother was so disappointed when they were replaced (he loves cars, and the movie cars). We were disappointed that; even with the extra spin, we could not get them. I didn’t think they would get replaced…:(. Please send Cruz Ramirez and Lightning Mcqueen toy car to Animalgirl4eva or alexutzy97.

Comments are closed.