I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 15,684 replies, has 632 voices, and was last updated by  Unicornluv246 4 days, 10 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Estherjc27

Hello Webkinz World!!! I am trying to make a garden with all of the special seed and a nice pathway but I’m short some floor tiles. If anyone has any extra special seeds or Tetra Terrian Meadow floor tiles and would be willing to send them my way, I would greatly appreciate it!!! My username is estherjc27 Thanks a lot!!!! :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Estherjc27

Hello Webkinz World!!! I am trying to make a garden with all of the special seed and a nice pathway but I’m short some floor tiles. If anyone has any extra special seeds or Tetra Terrian Meadow floor tiles and would be willing to send them my way, I would greatly appreciated it!!! My username is estherjc27 Thanks a lot!!!! :)

Roxy616

@webkinzplayer1212, Thank you so much for the awesome Wacky foods and extra frosting you sent (still no luck with the egg, though *sigh*)…That was so thoughtful of you, and I truly appreciate it! Hope you have a wonderful weekend ~ Lots of Hugs, Roxy <3

@Roxy616: hey hey you are so welcome. I’ve been finding a few frostings here and there so a few more still to come. Good luck getting your egg. I have been having awesome luck with some of the codes I’ve been entering that expire today. Sometimes it pays off procrastinating :). I’m not a food collector but I can’t seem to sell off those items. Some of them are very creative and actually I would eat in real life! Hope you have a great weekend too.

chasefrog

Hey Roxy! What’s the egg you’re looking for? Maybe I can help! Chasefrog

frozenanna2

Hey Chasefrog!!, Were friends on Webkinz World! How’re you?

Roxy616

Hi, @chasefrog, Thank you so much for your kind offer…That’s so generous of you! I was trying to collect all the Milk Chocolate Eggs back when the rainbow frosting was given out to make recipes for the random chocolate eggs that have been available from 2011-2020 during Spring Celebration. I went through more tubes of frosting than I can count and managed to get all of them except for the one from 2011. The chocolate eggs can’t be sent through KinzPost, though, so even if someone had the egg in their dock, they wouldn’t be able to send it to me, but I truly appreciate your willingness to help me with the egg. Hope you have a great week! Roxy <3

nitelite

trying to start a trading list , what do i do to get on here

nitelite

I am looking for the item Park Ranger outfit , what top hats do you need

Comments are closed.