I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 15,684 replies, has 632 voices, and was last updated by  Unicornluv246 4 days, 10 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hey webkinz friends! Check out my list of items I’m looking for at the bottom of page 68 on the trading forum “My Want List”. I listed a lot of items I’m looking to trade in return, such as estore exclusive theme items, deluxe items and so much more! ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Roxy616

@ultrasonic3, Hi, Ultra…In response to your post on Pg. 13 regarding how to increase your Family Score, I would suggest doing the following activities each day with every pet you have: Take a bath (+10 points)
      Use a sink (+5 points)
      Jump on a trampoline (+5 points)
      Run on a treadmill (+5 points)
      Swim in a pool (+5 points)
      Sleep in a bed (+10 points)
      If your pets are already sleeping, you can click on an area in the room to wake them up and then put them right back to bed, which adds 10 points to your total Family Score.
      Also, if you do the tasks when your pets make those pop-up requests (like “I want to wear something different!” or “Let’s play a game at the Arcade!”, etc.), then that will add 25 points each time.

cowluva

To add to that you can also redecorate your rooms and it’ll add 1 point to each room. If you have a lot of rooms the points can add up really quick! Just change the wallpaper or drag an item into the room. You can also play arcade games and each time you play a new one it’ll add a point or sometimes up to 10 points! But it only adds points when you play the game for the first time that day. You can’t play the same game multiple times and receive points each time.

ultrasonic3

Thank you so much! I’ll do this too! I love the prizes so It’s worth the effort!

Roxy616

Have no idea why I put Pg. 13 (other than I was looking at the current page number, which is 913, so maybe that’s how it ended up there *sigh*…Anyway, I meant to say in response to your post on Pg. 910. Oh, well, that’s what happens when I’m in too much of a hurry! Lol

ultrasonic3

@roxy616 Hi Roxy, thank you so much for this information and for all the wacky goodies! I have and indoor and outdoor room dedicated to Wacky. I have my fingers crossed I will get the marshmallow seeds! I did get the skateboard so far so I am stoked! Thank you for being such an amazing friend!!! Your extremely grateful friend Ultra

ultrasonic3

@roxy616 You’re the best! Thank you for the seeds, not to mention the rest of the items!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your incredibly grateful friend Ultra

Roxy616

@ultrasonic3, You’re more than welcome…Just wanted to make sure you had all the prizes because they’re awarded randomly, and sometimes it can be really difficult (and time consuming) to collect each of them. Enjoy the rest of Wacky Zingoz Celebration!!! Roxy <3

ultrasonic3

@roxy616 Thank you!!! I’ll do this!

Roxy616

Hi, @Alphaowlbear, Hope you see this…I posted a message for you back on page 908 but the pages are flying by so rapidly that I wasn’t sure if you saw it or not. Anyway, just wondered if there were any other Wacky foods you’re missing…I’ll be more than happy to send if I have them, so just let me know. Hope you have a wonderful weekend! Hugs, Roxy <3

Alphaowlbear

Hi Roxy – yes, these pages fill up very quickly! I’ve been cleaning carpets since Wednesday and missed that post. Thanks so much for asking if I need any other Wacky Foods – I am missing the Wacky Crackers and Wacky Cupcake. But seriously, I have no idea how rare they are and there is no need to send unless they are absolutely extra. Thanks again for being so thoughtful! Have a great weekend! I have one more room to do . . . . . . then I can enjoy my weekend before all the WackyNess begins Monday. :-) alphacat

crysjasmine3

Hi @Alphaowlbear! Just took the time to go through the food section of my dock (it’s been so many years that not only is it an absolute mess, but I’ve also genuinely forgotten what’s in there lol) and found an extra Wacky Cupcake! You wouldn’t believe how excited I got when I realized I had it… haha, didn’t realize these event items would come into use so many years later! About to send it over now, enjoy <3

crysjasmine3

@Alphaowlbear Erm… a little update: I was about to send it over & turns out it can’t be sent? Not exactly sure why… I’ll try again in a bit! Can’t tell if it’s a glitch on my part or if this cupcake just can’t be sent. So sorry about that :(

Roxy616

So sorry, alphacat, I tried sending the Wacky Cupcake, too, but unfortunately it’s not KinzPostable. Hope you have a great week! (and lots of fun with the Wacky Celebration!)

73kibarry

It seems like everyone is looking for the cars from the wheels. :) I was wondering if anyone had any extras and anything Wacky related. I don’t know many of the old items but working on a room and haven’t really figured out what to do with it yet. Also, any extra dirt tiles would be appreciated. Thanks, KiBarry73 and I PROMISE I will repay you. :)

crysjasmine3

Not sure if you saw my reply to your post on page 910 (so I’m replying again here haha), but I have a Wacky bowling statue if you’d like it! I believe we’re already friends; I can get that sent over if you’d like it! :)

crysjasmine3

Also have the Wacky 600 trophy! I have a couple of them from years ago, but you may already have it from the recent event they did. If not, I can send that over as well, nothing needed in return :)

Roxy616

Hi, @73kibarry, Will be more than happy to send you some dirt tiles any extra Wacky items I have…I also have a few extra Wacky-themed foods if you’re interested in those. Sending friend requests from my other two accounts, esh25 and sillyleopard, so that I can get these to you faster. Hope you have a wonderful weekend! Hugs, Roxy <3

balletbear5M

Hi @73kibarry! I think I might have a few wacky items (they’re not really that old though :) ) that I could send, but I know for sure that I have some dirt tiles :) Those will be headed your way later today! Hope you enjoy! P.S. Thank you so so much for the package you sent yesterday, I loved it! :)

Alphaowlbear

Hi 73kibarry – is it the Road Trip Spree Dirt Tiles you need? If so, I have several extra of the Curved, Sharp Turned, and Straight – just let me know how many you need. Nothing needed back – I have several extras of each kind. Your friend, alphacat

crysjasmine3

Hello! If anyone happens to have extra character slippers (currently have the ones from Summer mystery, bee, reindeer, white bunny, and Zangoz), the holographic outfit, holiday hair bows, or the Webkinz Day 15 dress, please lmk, as I’d really appreciate it! -whxhw

Roxy616

Hi, @crysjasmine3, Sent you some Gingerbread Puppy, Mystical Hedgehog, and Pink Bunny Slippers, and will send you the Webkinz Day 15 outfit later tonight. Do you still need the Butterfly Fairy Sandals? If so, I have extra and will send those, as well. Can’t thank you enough for the surprise gift of Wacky foods you sent…That was so sweet of you and very much appreciated! Hope you have a wonderful weekend ~ Hugs, Roxy <3

crysjasmine3

@Roxy616 Thank you so so much! And yes, the sandals would be very much appreciated, as I still haven’t found those yet lol! As for the Wacky foods, I’m glad you enjoyed them :) I was going through my food inventory, and found a couple trophies and bats from years ago. Good thing I never fed them to my pet at the time haha. I *may* have an extra bat (candy hyper/gravity, chocolate) tucked away in one of my fridges. I’d have to check on that later, if you’d like them, I’d be happy to send those over to you as well. Hugs right back <3

Roxy616

Hi, @crysjasmine3, Thank you SO much for your kind offer…I think my personal collection is complete (except I was missing the Caramel Bat, so I was thrilled to receive it, as well as the chocolate Wackys!), but I would love any extra Wacky foods you may have, as I’m trying to send as many Wacky items as I can to a couple of friends who have just started Wacky-themed rooms and are in need of some decor, clothing, and food items for them…Only if you’re sure they’re extra, though. Thanks again!!! ~ Roxy

crysjasmine3

@Roxy616 Yay!! Seriously SO glad I could *finally* be of help towards completing your personal collection especially since you’ve done so much for mine :) Will get those extra Wacky foods sent over later tonight once I hopefully dig them out lol. Definitely have more caramel and wacky trophies (no more chocolate Wackys unfortunately) as well as Wacky gumdrops I saw the other day, so be on the lookout for those to pass along to others <3

Comments are closed.