I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 16,640 replies, has 658 voices, and was last updated by  crysjasmine3 1 week, 4 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

crysjasmine3

Hey all! I was wondering if anyone had extra vehicles/gemsters! I snagged a garage wallpaper from Arte the other day (and an extra if anyone needed it!) and decided I just might start a garage lol. I don’t have a ton of vehicles, so any would be appreciated. Happy to send stuff in return, thanks! -whxhw

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Alphaowlbear

Hi crysjasmine3 – I have an extra KVA school bus and a farm fresh delivery truck that I will send – nothing needed back in return – Good Luck with your garage! alphacat

crysjasmine3

Hey @Alphaowlbear! Thank you SO much for the vehicles you sent over last night!! I didn’t have either of them (missed both events, surprise lol!), so I was thrilled to receive them last night. Really appreciate your help, love & hugs!

Roxy616

Hi, @crysjasmine3, I have a few vehicles that I’ll be happy to send…Nothing needed in return. Hope you have a great rest of the week! Hugs, Roxy <3

balletbear5M

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend and are enjoying Wacky Fest so far! I am looking for a few items to finish up some rooms/outfits, and I think I might have posted about some of these before :) I am looking for the camp tent (2015 marshmallow collection prize), 4 of the ribbon barriers from the meet the mayor event, the friendship bracelet shoes, and sweet snail slippers. I have plenty of clothes and furniture I can trade for these, just let me know what you are looking for :) UN is balletbear5M. Thanks!

73kibarry

Advice needed friends. So, I have the modern homes from Spree and I thought they were going to be able to be placed like a cottage but no, they are in the wall decor category. I can’t for the life of me figure out what to do with them because I can’t really make the room/outside the way I wanted. Thoughts? Ideas? Guess that’s the same thing. Thanks, KiBarry73

Roxy616

Hi, KiBarry, Maybe some sort of wallpaper that has an outdoorsy feel with trees or a meadow? If you got a matching outdoor-looking flooring, you could always put down some of the stone tiles to form either a courtyard or a sidewalk in front of the homes. That’s about all that comes to mind…

blurayne

Hey @73kibarry, I used mine with the Lakeside wallpaper and flooring to create a lakeside community. They are really pretty houses. I really wish they could have been placed anywhere though. :) blurayne

Hi everyone! Returning Webkinz player here! I didn’t realize how many items were introduced in the time that I was gone… I sure did miss out on a lot of cool things! With that being said, if anyone has old mystery/cracker clothing (LOVE the bows, bright butterfly/sugarplum/snowflake princess/snow angel outfit, tiaras, just to name a few), patio plants, dispensers, or seeds, LMK. I’d love to trade for them. I have a couple of the current mystery items I could send back, thank you all! My UN is duckcrossing <3

bananasbw

@frankie98…Thank you for our game of Checkers yesterday & allowing me to win. I normally play with Alyssa but she is getting so good at it that the game seems to last forever ;) Ours was quick! LOL You made Reid very happy :) Now I’ve got to focus on food prep considering I spent a lot of time game playing yesterday :O Have a good day! :D bananasbw

frankie98

I wasn’t sure if you needed me to lose more? I would be happy to anytime! Just grab me when you see me on:) I don’t have the patience for that game and it is so much faster when someone lets you win:) Alphacat helped me out too! I need to win one more game to finish the challenge so if I see you on I hope you don’t mind me grabbing you to be a “good loser” LOL! Hope you have a good day as well:D Your friend frankie98:)

frankie98

Thank you bananasbw! challenge complete!!!! Frankie98:)

bananasbw

Awesome!!!!!

Comments are closed.