I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 16,958 replies, has 666 voices, and was last updated by  ShmooPerson 19 hours, 50 minutes ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Roxy616

@iyoung42, I sent you a friend request, but maybe iyoung42 isn’t the right username. Is your Webkinz World username the same as on here? If not, please let me know, and I’ll try again so that I can get the Porthole Window and Lake Flooring over to you. ~ Roxy616

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

bcupcake

I have a full account now!! More than anything else in the world I want the Golden Dragon PSI, the fictional fireplace. If you have this item let me know what you want for it!!

frozenanna2

Hey guys, i have something really big to ask, can i PLEASE have the 600 Slugger Trophy? If there’s any extra??! Send me a request, username, frozenanna2

magmag465

Hi, I can send one to you!! I think we’re already friends, if not look for a friend request from purplecat19!

frozenanna2

Thank you thank you thank you!!! You are the best!!!! I don’t know what to say….. THANK YOU!!!

blurayne

Thank you @73kibarry for the Mango Tango chair and the other gifts. I really appreciate it so much! Your friend blurayne

73kibarry

Thank you for always taking care of me. Always, your friend KiBarry73

blurayne

@frankie98 and @ultrasonic3, I have a couple of Mod Coffee Tables, Mod Lounger chairs, 1 Mod TV, and 1 Mod Dining Table. Let me know if you need any of these pieces to complete your theme. :) blurayne

ultrasonic3

@blurayne You’re awesome! Give @frankie98 what she needs and I’ll take whats left except the tv, I already have that. I definitely could use the other pieces though :) Ultra

blurayne

Hey Ultra, I sent you the dinning table, coffee table and a lounger chair. Happy to help! Your friend blurayne

ultrasonic3

@blurayne Thank you so much! It’s such a pretty room theme. Wish they had these in the Wshop! Let me know if I can help you out with anything! Your grateful friend Ultra

frankie98

Thank you blurayne you are such an amazing friend:) I could use one coffee table, one lounger chair:) If Ultra needs those items as well you can give them to her first:) Your friend frankie98:)

blurayne

Hey frankie, I sent you the coffee table and a lounger chair. Glad I was able to help! Your friend blurayne

frankie98

Thank you so much! Your friend frankie98:)

frankie98

Good morning blurayne! After much searching last night it turns out I don’t have the mod TV:? If you still have it and don’t need it I would love it to help with trying to complete that theme. It was driving me crazy because I thought I had it but no, not anywhere:/ It only makes me realize that I need to get my stuff better organized:D Thanks so much for the help you are so thoughtful and please let me know if I can help you in anyway:) Your friend frankie98

blurayne

Hey @frankie98, That TV is on the way to you now. I also need to do something about organizing my dock and rooms. I hate not being able to find stuff that I know I have. Always happy to help. :) blurayne

Hi, Bluerayne. This is Kethryvertis. I hope you don’t mind, but if you’ve still got the Mod TV, I could use it. I’ll send something back to you in exchange. Is there anything in particular you’d like for a trade?

blurayne

Good afternoon, The TV is gone, but i do still have a coffee table, dresser and a lounger chair that you are welcome to if you need them for your room. Nothing needed in return. Just let me you if you would like them and I will get them sent right over. :) blurayne

I have the coffee table, but do need the dresser and lounger. Thank you. Let me know if you want anything in particular in exchange. Otherwise, I’ll just send over a small something or other. You know, something small that’d go in just about any kind of room so it won’t clutter your “closet”.

blurayne

I am happy to send you the dresser and lounger chair; nothing needed in return. Happy to help you get some more of this beautiful theme (love the colors). I will also check my other accounts and see if I can find another TV, if I do it is yours. ~ blurayne

bananasbw

@Serendipitydoda…Excuse me while I jump in, I do have a Mod KinzVision HDTV available. Apparently my grandson had one in his dock & does not want it. If you are still in need of one, please send a friends request to me – bananasbw. Once I have accepted, I will send it out to you. And @blurayne…no need to waste time going through your rooms. Sit back, put your feet up & relax. You deserve it! :D

Comments are closed.