I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 16,832 replies, has 664 voices, and was last updated by  Sally Webkinz 6 days, 11 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

ajteddy716

Hi guys how are you? I really need this item bit it’s a little hard to find. If you have it please let me know what you want for it. I am looking for a wind up doll toy belt. Thanks so much :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Dr Quack Fan

I need clothing from fashion week volume 1 please! Or volume 2. ether/or is fine with me!

To Everyone, hey hey hope everyone is doing well and enjoying wacky fest. Update on my game playing. I can no longer do my 14 accounts every day. So I am cutting back to 5. I am going to be playing on these accounts: beanieaunty, webkinzplayer0606, webkinzplayer0707, webkinzplayer110106, and webkinzplayer1212. Feel free to fr any of those and I’m happy to send challenge and collection requests. I’ve got a few requests to catch up on where I was sending items and not sure if I’ve sent or not. Trying to go back and read posts and a lot has happened and a lot of pages are missing! Sorry for any typos and misspellings :). Kinzklipfan/Clompie did I send you the Virgo wall symbol? I’ve ended up with 3 in that account’s storage room. Bubbashkua did you get all the tetra terrain meadow tiles you needed? Balletbear5m did you get enough of the creek tiles and apple items? Colagirl7 how close are you to having all the blue fashion week items you wanted ? If you send fr from your sisters accounts I can get them to you quicker. I haven’t started sending any from the second one yet. Going to stop here as I may get cut off, more to follow

balletbear5M

Hi @webkinzplayer1212! It’s great to talk to you again :) Oh my goodness, 14 accounts certainly are a lot to handle! My one account is just about all I can manage. I got everything I needed for my apple farm! :) Thank you SO much for all your help with it! It’s been a while since we last talked on the forums so I just wanted to say thanks for everything that you’ve sent since then. You’ve been such an amazing friend, and your packages always make my day :) Is there anything that you’re looking for? I’m still waiting for the day I’ll finally have something you need, lol! Hope you’ve been enjoying wacky fest too!

balletbear5M

Me again :) Thanks so much for your help with the checkers games! I barely finished last month’s deluxe challenge on time so this was a huge help. If you need me to lose more games just let me know. Second, sorry if I spammed you with requests initially :( I didn’t think they were going through, so I probably sent too many (oops). Thanks again and hope you have a great weekend!:)

@baleetbear5m Hey hey no worries I was in the trade room so i got excited when your name popped up,,,,thinking you had gotten your account to be chat plus. I just needed 1 game so now i’m waiting on one wheel spin! :)

@balletbear. Hey hey have you had any luck in getting your account to be chat plus? Most of my accounts I only go on daily during collection events. Particularly my first four accounts have lots of long time players on them. We’ve seen each other right after midnight sending out those requests :). I do usually play jumbleberry and spree whenever I go on though, I really like those games. I have four that are helping paws accounts so I do those daily, originally they were intended to be storage accounts but well things happen. It started with aunty and my mother in law’s account (LAN3) given to us by a niece/granddaughter. When Webkinz newz started I opened the cousin account to get more awesome prizes to trade. Uncle was an accidental player being our third player for parties. Cool and rock were his extra accounts. Lil was opened after cousin got banned from chat, NOT by me! There almost was a divorce over that. The rest only open a year or so. I’ll let you know if I ever need something! It really is a pleasure seeing you and many others here excited about the gifts you receive from

balletbear5M

@webkinzplayer1212 – Unfortunately, no :( I’ve been meaning to for quite sometime and should’ve done it already. I can only imagine how much easier trades would be if you could actually tell people what you want, lol! I’m still in the kinzchat trade room waaay too often, so if you see that I’m on you’ll know where you can find me :) Wow, I’m sure you can get tons of collection prizes with so many accounts! :0 And yes, I remember! :) I am usually on around that time everyday, and I like sending out the requests as early as possible since I get up kind of late. Jumbleberry and spree are my favorite games, probably because of the prizes :) Wow, you have so many accounts, and it certainly sounds like each has a very interesting story behind it! That’s awesome that you got to play with family too :) Oh wow, was it a permanent ban? Please do! I would love to help!! :) Trust me, I’m very grateful for everything that I’ve received from the newz community! I have some amazing rooms and nice outfits thanks to everyone here :) Thanks again for everything you’ve sent and

@crysjasmine3 Thank you for letting me know why that cupcake isn’t sendable! I wish it were sendable like the wacky gumball this year (strange since the food isn’t sendable but the prize is lol). @Roxy616 Thank you so much for the amazing gifts you sent! You know me so well that you even sent the hash browns haha! I’m thinking I could use three more wacky seeds if you have any more for a mini indoor garden next to my wacky garden gnome. If not no worries!

Roxy616

Hi, Unicorn, You’re very welcome…Just wanted to help out with the new Wacky trophy and prizes so that you wouldn’t have to worry about being able to win each of them during the event and could just relax and have fun playing! I have a couple of extra marshmallow seeds left right now, and will see if I can win you a third one. Sent you the two dentist’s chairs and portable newz camera…Have a great weekend, and I hope your mouth is doing better now. ~ Hugs, Roxy <3

Hi Roxy! Yes my mouth is feeling much better now after taking some medicine and getting used it it. My orthodontist office looks wonderful so far just like the one I go to every six weeks and I’m having fun with this wacky event going on even though I have not been able to play that much webkinz this week. Thank you for being such an amazing friend and have a great weekend as well! Hugs Unicorn

Alphaowlbear

Hi unicornluv246 – I entered the code for the Portable Newz Camera last night and it still worked. Maybe you can try it again if you still have the code :-) alphacat

Ok thanks alphaowlbear :) I tried it again but it kept saying the code doesn’t exist when I didn’t copy and paste the code I took it from the podkinz and it didn’t seem to work whatsoever.

Comments are closed.