I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 16,958 replies, has 666 voices, and was last updated by  ShmooPerson 19 hours, 43 minutes ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Savannah710

Does anybody have the green kinzscout plaque from the last event (the last plaque given) that they’d be willing to trade/give? Please lmk! :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Roxy616

Hi, @Savannah710, I have an extra Adventure Nature Plaque I’d be more than happy to send. Nothing needed in return…Happy to help! Please send a friend request to Roxy616.

Savannah710

Thank you so much! My username is adventuretimefin and I sent you a request. I really appreciate it!!! :)

zumbapanda

Hi everyone here is a little list of some outfits and clothing items I would be beyond happy to get! I have some seeds, gem tiles and more I would be happy to send it return. My username is Zumbapanda so lets be friends!! Mint to be Outfit, Good Witch Outfit, Enchanting Outfit, Spring Flowers Rain Slicker and Boots, Mint Elephant Slippers and the Holograpic Outfit!!! Thank you so much everyone!

Blacklab1234

Looking for a burger costume! I’ve got lots of priceless up for trade!

Hi all, I’m looking for a couple items if anyone can help out: 4 Color Ottoman, ruby red slippers, delicate dragonfly headband and shoes, brilliant bandit dress, and spring vine flower shoes. For these, I’m willing to trade current summer mystery clothing/items from the super summer mystery bag as well as some retired exclusive items, psi, hazelnut seeds, or other clothing. Please just let me know what I can help you find. Thanks all! UN duckcrossing

Roxy616

@iyoung42, I sent you a friend request, but maybe iyoung42 isn’t the right username. Is your Webkinz World username the same as on here? If not, please let me know, and I’ll try again so that I can get the Porthole Window and Lake Flooring over to you. ~ Roxy616

Comments are closed.