I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 27,935 replies, has 827 voices, and was last updated by  frankie98 1 day, 13 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

crysjasmine3

Hi! Would anyone be interested in a Holiday Silver Bed? I’m missing quite a few of the other items; I currently have the windows, bookcase, sofa, storage bench, and fridge, so I’m happy to trade for anything else from this theme:) Thank you!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Roxy616

Hi, @crysjasmine3, Unfortunately, most of the extras I have of the Holiday Silver theme are the same pieces you already have, but I do have a Stove that I’d be happy to send if you can use one. Just let me know, and I’ll get it right over to you…Nothing needed in return. Hope you have a great weekend ~ Hugs, Roxy <3

crysjasmine3

Hi @Roxy616, I would absolutely love the Stove if you’re absolutely sure you don’t need it! If you would like another bed, I’m more than happy to send it! I also just saw your recent post about the latest cracker– I have a couple extra pieces I’d love to send you :) The cracker this year is so cute and festive this year! Which 2 did you have already? I believe I have extras of the bows, dashing snow shoes, and maybe some others; I’ll check my storage later this afternoon! Thanks for always looking after me & for being such a wonderful friend :) Enjoy your weekend <3

crysjasmine3

I just realized I said “this year” twice in that sentence, and it’s bugging me not to point it out lol. Anyway, I sent over a couple cracker pieces since the forums won’t moderate before Monday. Hopefully you didn’t already have them, but if you did, feel free to use them to trade for other pieces or pass them along :) Love & hugs as always!

bananasbw

@crysjasmine3…what other items are you specifically looking for? I went a bit overboard buying the stockings & received doubles, such as the Glam Gold Bouncer. All I wanted was items for the silver theme too. Lucky for you to get the fridge. That is one item I wanted & the stove. Not sure if we are friends here so send a fr if you’d like to me…bananasbw :D Have a nice weekend!

crysjasmine3

Hi @bananasbw, there’s a LOT I’m missing lol, so bear with me as I list them off (I currently have the picture guide online pulled up haha): Holiday Silver Chair, Lamp, Island Bench, Sink, Piano, Pouffe, Bath, Wardrobe… Divider & Rug too, although there may be someone who will trade me those two, I’ll have to see! I don’t have the Ornament Car or Reindeer Rocker either, although I think my room would be fine without them; just one of those things that would be fun as an extra item if I did find it, you know? I was really trying to resist the temptation of giving into this theme, especially since the trading room is a frenzy of people also trying to find new stocking items, but I get sucked into anything Christmas related lol. I will be on the lookout for those for you! And I’d love to add you, I’ll send a FR from whxhw later when I log on :) Enjoy your weekend as well!

alexutzy97

Hi, everyone! <3 If anyone has any extra (empty) Christmas stockings, me and my pets would love to hang them on our wall. We are greatfull and apreciate any of your help. Thank you very much for reading this! Happy Holidays, friends! <3 My username is alexutzy97

Traveller

@alexutzy97 Good morning! I went a little crazy on the stockings. Happy to send some to you as decorations for your rooms. Have a happy friday!

alexutzy97

Thank you so so so much, @Traveller !! <3 I love the ones you sent. Our Christmas rooms looks so festive now, everyone is very happy <3 Have a lovely weekend yourself and happy Holidays <3 Your friend, alexutzy97

bananasbw

Hi @alexutzy97…I have 2 stockings which might be of interest to you. They are 2018 Sweet Snowman & 2018 Merry Moonbeam. Let me know if you would like them. Send a friends request to me bananasbw :D Hope you had a great weekend!

lisag560

Hello wkn friends! Looking for some ww help here! I know my account needs a new pet soon or I lose my rank. I remember seeing what date this ends, and now I can’t find it, I admittedly am getting older, and work is kicking my behind lol. (also am NOT happy to admit I need my readers more often lol) Thanks for any info you all have! Lisag

Alphaowlbear

Hi lisag560 – Your expiration date is easy to find – click on the pawprint icon that is right by your pet avatar. the exp date is in the upper left corner :-) I have readers all over the house and in my car – LOL. Have a great weekend! alphact

lisag560

@Alphaowlbear, thank you! Hope you have a wonderful weekend as well :)

BananaLen

Hi, everyone! I’m looking for items from the Superhero theme. :) My UN is iloveponys12.

Roxy616

Hi, @BananaLen, I have several of the pieces in the Superhero Theme that I’d be happy to send you…Are you looking for any specific items or just anything from that theme? ~ Roxy :)

roysface

Hi everyone and good afternoon. I’m looking for anything from the Superhero Theme! I already have the wallpaper, the Holographic Globe, and the Crime Fighter’s Clock. Leave a list below of the things you need. My UN is Bulldogsrock222. :)

tweetbird4

Hi there roysface! I have plenty of items from that theme that you can have! I’ve already sent you a friend request in webkinz. I love Winter so if you have any outdoorsy winter items you feel you’d like to send me I’d enjoy it. Don’t feel like you have to though. :) Tweetbird4

roysface

Hey tweetbird4! I do have some extra Winter items so I’ll send you some! If you already have them, feel free to re-gift to others who may need them. Thank you! :)

Comments are closed.