I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 27,809 replies, has 824 voices, and was last updated by  Alphaowlbear 4 hours, 55 minutes ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Roxy616

Hi, @Nate4555, Thank you so very much for the wonderful surprise gift…It was incredibly kind and generous of you and truly made my day! I completely missed the cracker when it was available for Deluxe Wednesday and was kicking myself because I had really wanted some of the clothing items, particularly the two you sent, so I was thrilled to receive them! Thank you again for everything, and I hope you have a great weekend! ~ Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Nate4555

@Roxy616, I thought I would send you a gift when you said you didn’t get what you wanted from the stockings. I am happy you didn’t have the cracker items already. Good luck finding more of what your wishing for. Have a great week, Nate4555

Roxy616

Hi, @beanieaunty/@webkinzplayer1212, Just wanted to thank you for the wonderful gift of food items I was missing…That was so thoughtful of you and is very much appreciated! Hope you have a great weekend ~ Hugs, Roxy <3

@Roxy616. You’re so welcome. I always try to send two just in case a greedy little pet thinks the food is so yummy looking they must gobble it right up. I have the celebration dispenser but not the pink zebra one. Someone had sent one to me and although I adore the dispensers I don’t collect food. :) so hopefully it wasn’t too moldy as I have no clue how long it was in my dock.

ultrasonic3

@lisag560 I was so happy when I opened my gifts! I knew about these vans but didn’t have any of them. That was so sweet of you to send them to me! Is there anything else from the wshop that you want, mobile or web? I’d be happy to send it to you! Thanks for being such a great friend! And thanks for the care you are giving to your residents! I think it’s so cool! Love and hugs, Ultra

ultrasonic3

@amygirl113 thank you so much for all the butterflies and other dispenser foods! I am becoming a collector of Webkinz foods! The designers do a fabulous job! Do you need any more fall tiles or Christmas quilt tiles? I still have some in my dock. Do you recall when we became friends? I’m thinking January. Thanks for everything! Love and hugs, Ultra

ultrasonic3

@roxy616 oh my goodness dear friend! You should have seen my face light up when I saw your gifts! Thank you so incredibly much! I absolutely love them! Yep I did a happy dance hehe. Love and hugs, Ultra

Comments are closed.