I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 27,528 replies, has 819 voices, and was last updated by  cardmaker22 18 minutes ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

PARKASUE

My current I need l list: *The Unicorn Halloween Costume *The KinzStyle Outlet Fall Suit Jacket *2020 Kinzstyle Outlet Tweed Jacket *2x Whimsical Wonderland Flooring. That’s all, thank you! -PARKASUE

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

frozenanna2

Hey @PARKASUE I have some of the Unicorn Outfit! I’ll be happy to send you that! (no need for anything in return) My username is frozenanna2 I need you to send me the request because I have 8 Invitations laying out. Thanks! Love always, frozen.

alexutzy97

Hi everyone! Hope you are doing well and being safe. <3 I am looking for the Holiday Silver Cookie Dispenser and I have the Ruby Gemster if anyone interested to tradefor it please. Thank you for reading this! Happy holidays! <3 I am alexutzy97

Hello and happy holiday season everyone! I am missing some of the soft gray items from the peek a newz collections and thought I’d check to see if anyone happens to have extras. I am looking for the Soft Gray Dresser and the Soft Gray Dining Chair. I’m also looking for the musical instrument Tuba from the recess wheel. I have multiples of other recess items to offer like the podium, desk, window, etc. And if you’re looking for any other specific items I will check to see if I have them. I am not deluxe but I always reciprocate with something of equal or greater value. Anyway, thanks to you all for keeping WW fun. ~outgoinglyshy

Amygirl113

@Ultrasonic3 Hi Ultra, Yeah, I’m thinking we became friends about a year ago too. So glad we did and glad you like the food I’ve been sending. Looked thru my Christmas fridges and found some dupes so be on the look out for them. I like those Cool chests you get in the General Store theme – they hold alot of food. Have a couple rooms set up with them for Christmas food and the Ganz reward points we get here – the pirate chest – they hold alot too and put my clothes in those. And whatever you send is A-ok with me – love everything I’ve gotten from you. And yes, I can always use some more tiles if you have extra. Thanks. Anything else you need that I might have? Oh, have a few Christmas clothing things set aside for you too. Take care and love and hugs from your big sis. Pat

ultrasonic3

Hi Pat, I just love all your gifts and yes, Christmas clothes will be wonderful! Loving all the foods and definitely need refrigerators. I’m so paranoid I’ll accidentally feed my pet a saved food. I’ll start sending tiles again! I don’t have much to give that’s why I try to send collection items and PAN because you might need them. Have a terrific week! Love and hugs, Ultra

73kibarry

Hi Friends, sorry i’ve been MIA for awhile, was sick but better now. I’m working on a giveaway so keep your eyes out come Monday. I was wondering if anyone had any soft spice items they can spare? I’ll definitely make up for it but working on a room and I only have two kitchen counters and a cabinet. I can’t remember if there were other itesm. Your friend, Kibarry73

Roxy616

Hi, @73kibarry, So sorry you’ve been sick but really glad to hear you’re feeling better now. Aside from the counter and pantry, there are Soft Spice dining chairs, a dispenser dining table (gives a slice of layered pumpkin pie), curtains, a fridge, and a stove, I think. There’s also a bed but it’s the PSI for the Cinnamon Squirrel. I’m so sorry, but I gave away the last of the leftover pieces I had a few months ago during a giveaway. Hopefully someone will be able to help you with some pieces, fingers crossed. Thank you again for the amazing gift you sent earlier in the week…That was so kind and generous of you and very much appreciated! Take care, and hope you have a great weekend! ~ Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

ultrasonic3

@Kibarry73 I’m so sorry to hear you were sick. Glad you are better now! Good luck with your room, sorry I can’t help. Love and hugs, Ultra

crysjasmine3

Hey @73kibarry, I think I have an extra window from that theme if you’d like it! I can get it sent over later today from whxhw:)

balletbear5M

Hi @73kibarry! I have a soft spice dining chair that will be headed your way later today :) I’m glad you are feeling better!

Comments are closed.