I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 27,939 replies, has 827 voices, and was last updated by  cardmaker22 5 hours, 48 minutes ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Alicia1

hi people,i have a request i know is big……i really really like the gifts from Deluxe challenge(this month) if someone have extra account with deluxe can help me too have it……my pet name is Carmenik but if you can’t i understand,thanks. ohhh and happy christmas :v

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Roxy616

Hi, @Alicia1, Will be happy to send you those prizes…Hope you have a great week! Roxy :)

eule649705

Hey Kinz, Merry Christmas! I’m looking for Red Bell Pepper seeds and hopefully Banana Split seeds to add to my garden. Thanks again to the kinz who sent me all those Veggie Fest seeds. I love watching my garden grow. My user is shnookiewooks if anyone needs it. Thanks!

lariccee

Does anyone have any fun christmas items that could work in like a workshop room? or an overall holiday room? If anyone does I would be super grateful and could see if I have anything you need! ~SugarBaby1234

silverstar_1

Hello! Does anyone have a Holiday Red Cookie Dispenser they’d be willing to trade for a Holiday Silver Cookie Dispenser? I’m also looking for the Holiday Silver Reindeer Rocker and would be willing to trade the Silver Cookie Dispenser for it!

Apologies for such a long list of wants, but I’m also seeking the Lighted Reindeer and the Glam Gold Fireplace/Divider/Beanbag Chair/Bouncer, Birch Reindeer, Holiday Wishes Castle, and Spearmint Cottage if anyone would like to swap some stocking items :) Same thing applies for the items I listed above, just let me know which items you’re looking for and I’ll see if I have it. Thank you! silverstar1

bananasbw

@silverstar_1 I am currently looking for the Holiday Silver Stove, which is #1 on my priority list, & the Fridge. I do have the Spearmint Cottage & the Glam Gold Bouncer for trade. Let me know if you have these items. Thank you! My username is bananasbw :D

silverstar_1

@bananasbw, I think I have a stove and would love to trade for the Spearmint Cottage! I will double check my inventory later when I log on. In case I don’t get to it before the posts stop moderating today, I’ll just KinzPost it:) My UN’s silverstar1! Thanks so much!

bananasbw

Sending friend request :D

I got extras of 3 of the Mayor candidates things, but missed Alyssa’s plushy and hat. I would gladly send kinzcash or trade if I have something you need or would like. Please friend me if you can share an Alyssa Plush and/or hat with me. I am goofyoldgranny. Thanks!

Alphaowlbear

Hi goofyoldgranny – I’d be happy to send you an extra Alyssa Hat – I’m sorry I don’t have an extra plush, though. Expect a Friend Request from alphacat2 – nothing is needed back – happy to make a new friend. alphacat2

Comments are closed.