I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 17,485 replies, has 680 voices, and was last updated by  Roxy616 4 days, 18 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hello! If anyone has extra cantaloupe seeds (looking for 2) or any apple seeds, let me know! I would love to trade for these! duckcrossing

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

blurayne

Hey I sent you a cantaloupe and a green apple seeds. Hope that helps. Nothing needed in return. – blurayne

blurayne

I decided to try my luck with the Fall Mystery Bags yesterday and bought 6 of them. I ended up with 4 Autumn Living Swings, and 2 Tranquil Fall Tree Swing. :( If anyone got duplicates that they would like to trade just let me know. Thanks BluRayne

dogfish

Hi Blurayne, I have an extra hot tub, would you want to do swing for tub? LMK I have many more bags to open, if you don’t like the tub. DF

blurayne

Sure I would be happy to make that trade. Just to be sure which swing do you want? The Autumn Living one or the Fall Tree one? I am happy to trade either one for the hot tub. Thanks so much! Blurayne

dogfish

Oh sorry, the autumn living. Is the tree swing part of the new bag items, I know they recycle so much, it’s hard to keep track. I’ll send soon, DF

dogfish

Blurayne, I checked and they are both new. So if it’s ok I’ll take the tree swing, It’s one I don’t have yet. I won the other one an hour ago. Not that it really matters, I use extra to gift anyway. Thanks, DF

blurayne

No problem, I just put the tree swing in the post to you. Thanks for the great trade; I was so down that I got so many duplicates. Really great to see you on the forums again; you have been missed here. – blurayne

chasefrog

Does anybody happen to have a Jumbleberry Pie, A+ Teacher’s Boquet, or a Country Party Dress/Bonnet? They’re a few retired items that I’ve been looking for. I have plenty to trade for them, please let me know!! Your pal, chasefrog

bubbashuka

Hello, my friends! I’m back with an updated want list. My username is bubbashuka; please let me know if you have any of this and what you’d like in return! The starred is what I’m really looking for. Thank you!
      Jumbleberry Tractor x2*
      Berry Crate Fridge*
      Bundle of Pickleberries and Bundle of sugarberries (1 each)*
      Peaceful Forest Floor Tiles x5*
      Peaceful Forest Sacred Tree*
      Sour pickleberry, moonberry, and jumbleberry seeds, 1 each*
      Red Christmas Bow
      Quilted Christmas Bow
      Tropical Holiday Santa Hat
      Wacky Marshmallow seeds x2
      Wacky Skateboard
      Wacky beach towel
      Wacky Strength Tester x2.

chasefrog

Hey! I have a wacky skateboard and wacky beach towel I can send you! Nothing needed in return :) Chasefrog

Roxy616

Hi, @bubbashuka, I haven’t forgotten about the sour berry seeds and only have 7 more to go before a Pickleberry jar is filled, and 8 more for a Jumbleberry jar to be filled, so I’ll be able to get those to you very soon (if someone else sends to you before then, just let me know). The Moonberry jar still needs 28 more, unfortunately, and could take quite a while, so hopefully someone will have those for you a lot sooner than I will. ~ Roxy <3

@balletbear5m hey hey I sent you 2 kinds of frozen tiles, are either of them the ones you are looking for? I have around 10 or so of both styles. Any thing other than tiles you are looking for? Have you contacted Webkinz yet about helping you get chat on your account? :).

balletbear5M

Hi @webkinzplayer1212! :) Thank you so much for the tiles and the tulips!! Both kinds would work great for my room if you don’t mind sending them :) As for other things, my “wishlist” is always changing but at the moment I’m really looking for a red gem bow (either the garnet or ruby one). I know those are pretty hard to come by though :) I’m also trying working on a soft gray room and am missing 1 armchair and 1 dining chair. That’s it :) Is there anything that you’re looking for? Did you get all the tiles you needed from berry fest? Not yet, but I most likely will this week :) As soon as I get it activated, I will post on here! As always, thank you so so much for everything! I can’t tell you how grateful I am to have you as a friend :)

balletbear5M

Oops, I forgot to add that I’m also looking for the veggie fences from last month’s wheel :) Please please let me know if there is anything I can send you in return!

@balletbear5m. Hey hey I’ll start sending the tiles over to you. I don’t think I have extra soft grey armchairs or dining chairs but I’ll check on those. I’ll ask around for the red gem bow, I don’t do a ton of estore clothing, my downfall is the dispensers. I’ve been laying around in a few gardens with veggie fences so I may have some of those. I did get all the tiles I wanted from berry fest. I do find myself in need of ice cream from Mr Moo. Although I used to see him all the time in the park I stopped buying ice cream and what I have either placed them into a fridge and can’t find, or fed to my pet, or sold to the wshop. So if you have extra that’d be great. Those milk shakes will look good either in a diner room or ice cream parlor. I haven’t made it into the trade room in a while but I’ll try on Saturday, do you still go around 6? Have an awesome weekend! :)

balletbear5M

@webkinzplayer1212 – Awesome, thank you so much! I know they’ll really help with one of my Christmas rooms :) That’s alright! I’m hoping that I get one more chair from one of my PAN boxes before the end of the month. If I do, I’ll let you know so you won’t have to look :) Thank you so much for looking for the bow! For some reason, I have a lot of red clothing and thought that one of the bows would match with several outfits. Plus, they’re so pretty! Oooh, I really like dispensers too :) Do you collect dispenser foods? I think I’ve spent the most of my points on Christmas items :) Wallpaper/flooring and clothes would probably come in second. If I would’ve played last year, I think I definitely would’ve bought some of the clothing mystery bags though, a lot of those were really cute. I just sent 3 cones your way! :)

balletbear5M

(Part 2) I have an extra chocolate one and a pear one that I found in one of my fridges that I’ll send tomorrow. I will also check in the park a few times throughout the day to see if I can get any for you there too. I’m super happy to be able to help! Definitely! I’m looking forward to making some and adding them to my rooms :) I’m usually on from around 5-6. Depending on if I have time, I’ll go back on around 8-9 kinz time too. Hope you have a great weekend! :)

Comments are closed.