I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 17,364 replies, has 678 voices, and was last updated by  Roxy616 7 hours, 35 minutes ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

crysjasmine3

Hi friends, I’m in need of some decorating advice! I hardly ever sit down & *truly* spend time creating rooms, so I’m trying something different! I’m working on this icy/wintery room (yes, in the middle of fall lol), and I’m thinking of sectioning part of the room to look like a playground. I have this icy slide & swing I’d love to incorporate, but I’m struggling with figuring out what to lay underneath the two pieces, as well as how to section off the area. I tried using a few weathered brick tiles, since the grey matches the grey outlining this bench area, but something just doesn’t feel right. Any suggestions on this, or how to blend the bedroom/play area of my room? Thanks!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

crysjasmine3

A little update on this work in progress lol: are there snow tiles that exist (preferably larger, but small would work too) & if so, what are they called? I’ve been working on this room a little more, and I think having a snowy base would make things easier to blend? Just thinking out loud haha. Thanks!

Roxy616

Hi, @crysjasmine3, It’s as if you read my mind…I really wish Webkinz had snowy flooring or some sort of large tiles (with no pattern, just solid snow) that could be used outdoors. I have 9 different outdoor winter/snow themed rooms that have green grass showing for 9 or 10 months out of the year because I designed these early on, before eStore started having different outdoor wintry scene wallpapers and flooring (which are made to use in indoor rooms only). I have some Cross Country Floor Tiles that you’re welcome to (snow with ski tracks…rotates for different patterns). These are large tiles and it takes four to cover a large-size room. I also have some Winterfest Floor Tiles (snow with paw prints…rotates just like the other one). These are much smaller, though, and it takes 25 to cover a large room. I only have 17 left, so not quite enough to cover the whole floor, but there should be enough to cover the section of your playground, at least. I’ll be happy to send some over…just let me know. ~ Hugs, Roxy <3

cruisingal

I’m still in need of the charm forest flooring. I’ve tried posting on many different formats/pages and keep asking in the trade room, but no luck! Does anyone know where it can be found? or what game do I play to earn it in WW? I appreciate any tips someone can give. Thank you!! ~cruisingal

Alphaowlbear

Hi cruisingal – I don’t have an extra Charm Forest Floor, but I can tell you where it’s from. It’s a prize from the Fairy Falls part of the Magical Forest. There are eight groups of charms to collect in Fairy Falls and collecting all five charms in the fifth group will award you the Charm Forest Floor. That’s what makes the flooring hard to find – first, you have to have access to Fairy Falls, then it takes forever to collect the charms you need, and if you do collect the right charms, you can only win it once per account. I wish you luck! alphacat

dogfish

Hi Alphacat, No problem, I sent Cruise the floor. She was kind enough to play Lunch Letters for me on my main, so great deal. LOL Hope all is well with you, take care, DF

Alphaowlbear

Hey dogfish! So nice to hear from you! I’m so glad you two are friends and helped each other – LOL about Lunch Letters. Whenever I play that game – which is ONLY for a challenge- I am taken back to my high school freshman typing class. We used these huge Royal typewriters and if our teacher caught us slouching, she would quietly move behind us and run her hard thumbnail up our spine to straighten us out and that hurt!! So, to honor her memory, I always sit with good posture, left foot slightly in front of the right foot and curved fingers sitting lightly on the home row and play Lunch Letters as best I can. Gosh, I’m old . . . . not going to divulge what year that was – HAHA alphacat

Hey all! I just had to get that farm kitten this month, it’s so cute. I was trying to think of a name because during my vacation during the summer, I saw a kitten or cat similar to the one webkinz released on my grandparent’s farm. Now I need help thinking of a name if anyone has suggestions for him/her (probably her). I’m also looking for some of the new farmhouse theme including one window, the coffee table which I’m not sure if that’s part of the box theme, one armchair, and the orange looking patio plant on the right. That’s all I’m looking for today, let me know what you would like to trade for them. Petlover365Bark

mstahlbe

Happy September everyone! Hope everyone is enjoying their acorn collecting – fabulous prizes that can be earned! I’m in the process of completing my Neo Gothic room. Still need a few pieces such as a dining chair, a pillar, the chest and a wonderous wall chandelier. I have duplicates of other Neo Gothic pieces that I would be willing to trade (also have other rare pieces that can be used for trading :-)). Trying to figure out where the Neo Gothic Piano is – it says it’s an exclusive item but I don’t remember ever seeing it anywhere! Have a great week!

Alphaowlbear

Hi mstahlbe – I have 2 NG dining chairs and the dresser that I can send later today. Nothing needed in return – I’ve finished collecting that theme and I’m happy to pass along some extras. The NG Piano is kind of a super rare item. It retired over 6 years ago after being available for only 8 months. Alphacat

mstahlbe

Alphacat, thank you so much! I guess the NG Piano is really rare and won’t expect to find it anytime soon (if ever!) Guess I will just design a room without this piece! Thanks again!

mstahlbe

Happy September! Hope everyone is enjoying the new acorn collections! I love the prizes we can win! I’m currently trying to finish up my Neo Gothic room and am looking for 1 Neo Gothic Dining Chair, 1 Neo Gothic Pillar, 1 Wondrous Wall Chandelier, and 1 Neo Gothic Chest. I’m also curious about the Neo Gothic Piano which is an exclusive item but not sure where or how to find/win. Found the Neo Gothic Toliet at the wish store :-). I have duplicates of other Neo Gothic items that I am willing to trade for. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Comments are closed.