I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 18,172 replies, has 683 voices, and was last updated by  Unicornluv246 3 days, 22 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Dr Quack Fan

Hi! not looking forward to the pink Christmas tree this year, so if you have any green one from old Christmas events or just the town square Christmas tree, please friend me and send them my way. Puppysheba.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

greyhound

Hello… Does anyone have any green apple tree seeds or red apple tree seeds? I would be happy to trade if I have something anyone wants. Thanks! My username is moomo500.

Alphaowlbear

Hi greyhound – if you would please send a friend request to alphacat, I’d be happy to send you a couple packs of green apple seeds – nothing needed in return :-) alphacat

I can send a pack of red apple seeds – lmk

greyhound

Thank you so much!

Dr Quack Fan

me me me!

Hi everyone, would anyone happen to have the Dr Quack Side Table Lamp or Trading Card Condo Wallpaper from Trading Cards Series 3? I’d be happy to trade other items from Series 3 or other clothing pieces/furniture in general. Thanks, duckcrossing

blurayne

Hey I had the Wallpaper, It is on the way to you now. Nothing needed in return. Happy to help. ~ blurayne

Dr Quack Fan

Can I PLEASE have the side table?

Would anyone happen to have a extra packet of Candy Cosmos Seeds that they’d be willing to trade? I’m working on a garden and need just one packet. My WW name is Kethryvertis.

Roxy616

Hi, @crysjasmine3, Just checking to see if you need more tiles for your room…Let me know, and I’ll be happy to send whatever you need. Hope you have a great week! Hugs, Roxy <3

Comments are closed.