I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 17,531 replies, has 680 voices, and was last updated by  Roxy616 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

ultrasonic3

Hi friends! Hope everyone is doing well. I need a few more items to complete some rooms. Bed of pharaoh, ancient pyramid lamp, Ra’s golden bureau. I guess these are no longer available in the curio shop and the trading room is off limits for me. Let me know what you want and hopefully we can make an exchange.. thank you! Ultra

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ultrasonic3

I wasn’t too surprised I didn’t have any packages after all these items are really rare now. I guess I’m confused as to why they don’t ask the players what themes should be retired. There are a number of room themes in the Wshop I don’t care for but love all the ones in the curio shop. Maybe I’m the odd one. Anyhow thank you again to everyone who has helped me since I joined the forums and have a great week! Your grateful friend Ultra

Grandma001

Good morning Ultra. Allow me to introduce myself. I’m a WW hoarder.

balletbear5M

Hi there everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend! :) I was wondering if anyone happened to get extras of the paw print dress and iridescent sneakers from the back to school bag. I’d be more than happy to trade for these :) JLMK what you’re looking for!

Grandma001

Good morning. I know many of you purchase mystery bags. If anyone gets an extra Fall Garden Cottage or Sunflower Carriage I’d love to be able to trade if you like things other than estore items. I have some PSI’s, retired exclusives, retired wshop items and a variety of things.

frankie98

Happy Tuesday everyone! I am looking for the Apple Farm floor tile and Fence pieces you get from the apple tree in the park. I have had no luck and I am afraid I won’t get any:( I have red and green apple tree seeds if you would like them to trade or anything else let me know what you are looking for:) Thank you for any help:) Your friend frankie98:) ID love9050

Roxy616

Hey, frankie, I have three of the Apple Farm Floor Tiles I’d be happy to send you. Hopefully one of us will get a fourth one so you’ll have a whole floor (they’re large tiles and it takes 4 of them to cover a large-size room or an outdoor room). Nothing needed in return…Hope you have a great week! Hugs, Roxy <3

frankie98

Thank you Roxy! I have been wanting those tiles so bad for my Farm! I get so discouraged when I don’t get any from the apple tree:( I know I still have time to get one but I get stressed when I feel like I will never get them:) Thank you for being such an amazing and generous friend and always helping me out:) Hope you are well and let me know if I can ever help you in anyway! Hugs frankie

Alphaowlbear

Hi frankie – I won a Fence from the Orchard Tree yesterday and I’ll send it later this morning. I have enough of them from Fall Fest a few years ago so I don’t need this one. I’ll let you know if I get any others :-) alphacat

frankie98

Thank you so much for helping me with the fence pieces! I can’t wait to get the orchard tree and use the fences and tiles for my new apple farm:) You are a wonderful friend and I can’t thank you enough for always willing to help me out with my decorating needs:) I would love any others you may get and not need:) I seem to have the worst luck at these giveaways:( Thankfully I have amazing friends hear:) Your friend frankie98:)

73kibarry

I don’t have them yet but if I get them I will send them your way. KIBarry73

frankie98

Thank you KIBarry73! That would be great! Thank you for looking out for me:) If I can help you just let me know:) Your friend franke98:)

blurayne

Hey @frankie98, I have had the worst luck with the tree in the park. All I have gotten has been pie, pie slices, and food. I am hoping that our luck turns around before this event ends. :) blurayne

frankie98

HI blurayne! I’m so sorry to here that your luck isn’t any better then mine:( At least we have until the end of the month! I just know from past events I rarely get the item I really want but thankfully everyone on the forum has helped get those items even when I couldn’t. Yourself included:) If there is something special you are looking for and if I get it I will send it right over to you! By the way! Congrats on your room being featured:) I laughed when I saw the melted ice cream! So cute! I love the details you put in everyone of your rooms:) Fingers crossed for better luck on the Orchard Tree! Frankie

Hi friends! Does anyone have a Cozy Log Hideaway, Maple Apple Seeds or Candy Apple Seeds for trade? I was hoping to get some from the podkinz code, but all I got were countryside creek tiles. I have three straight and a curved available for trade. Thanks! ~Stawberryred

Roxy616

Hi, @Strawberryred, I have some extra Maple Apple and Candy Apple Seeds and will be happy to send those to you…Nothing needed in return. Have a great week! Hugs, Roxy <3

Thank you so much for the seeds Roxy! I’m planning to make an apple orchard with them later today. Hopefully I will have better luck with the 2019 sodas on player appreciation day! If you are looking for any prizes from those sodas (2019) I would be happy to send them if I win them. Thanks again! ~Strawberryred

greyhound

Hi @Roxy616 – do you happen to have any more of these seeds? I’ve been looking for a long time. I’m happy to trade if there’s anything you want that I have. Moomo500.

Sky_Cravens

I have a soft grey desk, deluxe items, clothing possibly to trade< i might have candy or maple seeds as well, for a smoothie moves challenge car and blender, rare themes, Persian, Aztec, Neo Gothic, Egyptian, any promo smurf, diamond apple or chipettes dress i don't own. a unused chocolate sweet zum code.

Comments are closed.