I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 16,995 replies, has 666 voices, and was last updated by  ShmooPerson 1 day, 4 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hey crazi :) Thanks so much for the items. I also especially loved the Flamingo rug since I didn’t have that piece from the theme. Your friend Mutchie50 :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

does anyone have golden delicious or maple covered apple seeds

73kibarry

This is an odd request and I usually don’t often ask for clothes, but if anyone has any extra white shoes for girls I’d be so appreciative. I have back to school clothes, mothers day, etc to trade. Thanks. KiBarry73

frankie98

Hi my friend:) I just looked through one of my accounts in all the containers and not one pair of white shoes for girls? I am trying to think and I don’t recall seeing any off the top of my head:) I will check my other account and if I see anything I will send them to you:) Your friend frankie98:)

Alphaowlbear

Hi 73kibarry – I’ve been looking through my shoes and I can’t find any plain, white shoes except for the Marching Band Shoes that look like sneakers – I have several extra – JLMK if you want any of them. alphacat

balletbear5M

Hi KiBarry73! I’m not sure if you’d be interested in these, but the only white shoes I could find were the marching band shoes from the KVA. If you’d like them, just let me know so I can send them over! :) Hope you have a great day!

PEBBLES1973

Hey my username is NITA007 I need 2 soft grey dining tables & 4 more soft grey of the dining chairs

i have a soft grey dining table you can have

PEBBLES1973

thanks so much. send me a friend request and I will accept it. is there anything you need in return?

crysjasmine3

Hey @Roxy616! I replied to your post back on pg. 958 over the weekend, but these pages are filling up so fast! Thanks for reminding me to rotate the tiles! It completely slipped my mind. I’d love 1 more Cross Country tile; the Skating Rink tiles are so pretty, but I’m running out of room to add a rink, so I think I’m going to save those for a future room :) They’ll definitely go in my next one. There are so many cute icy furniture pieces… I usually struggle with filling the space in my rooms, but it seems the opposite has happened with this one lol. If it’s not too much, I’d love a Ski Slope! I have the Countryside Christmas wallpaper/flooring from one of Blurayne’s previous giveaways & I haven’t quite decided what to fill that room with yet; I think a Ski Slope would be a good place to start :) Also, completely off topic, but vaguely remember you mentioning that you wished you had the Tiger Lily dress for your Tiger Lily pup (or cat? Tiger Lily something, I can’t quite remember haha). Anyway, I managed to stumble across an extra, so if you still

crysjasmine3

Seems like my message got cut off lol, what I meant to say, was that if you still happen to need the dress, I’d be more than happy to get that sent over to you <3 Just let me know!

Comments are closed.