I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 18,260 replies, has 684 voices, and was last updated by  Roxy616 22 hours, 34 minutes ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Roxy616

Hi, @ultrasonic3, Have been meaning to check with you on this for the past couple of weeks, but I just wanted to make sure that I sent you the two Soft Gray Dining Chairs a while back, like I had planned. I found a couple of those on one of my other accounts, which made me wonder if I had somehow forgotten to send those to you. I think they’re just extras that I was awarded near the end of last month’s PAN, but wanted to check with you to be certain. Also wanted to ask if you could use some more Cafeteria Trays for the tables in your School Cafeteria room that you were working on…I have a few more of those and a couple of benches that I had meant to send but clearly didn’t because they’re still in my dock (Ugh!!!) ~ Your forgetful friend, Roxy <3

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ultrasonic3

Hi Roxy, you did forget to send the chairs but I didn’t want to say anything because you have been so incredibly good to me! I completely understand being forgetful, as even I get that way. So many distractions. I would love the chairs and thank you for the benches and trays! So far I have not gotten the table and the Apple prizes have been duds for me. Looks like my luck has run out. The one month I got extra desks. Oh well. I’m still having fun! Thank you for being so good to me! Hugs and love, Ultra

Alphaowlbear

Hi all – I’ve been having a lot of fun collecting the old Fall Fest Food from the kitten in the clubhouse. Most of them are from the time I was on a break. Has anyone gotten the Pumpkin Soup? It’s a pumpkin with the top off, used as the soup bowl, and a spoon is on the plate. Just wondering if it’s part of the prize pool or not. Thanks! alphacat

blurayne

I just got one today; it is on the way to you. Hope it is the one you are looking for. :) blurayne

Alphaowlbear

Thank you so much, blurayne and Roxy for your food packages! The Pumpkin Soup completes my food collection of past Fall Fests – I do so appreciate it :-) alphacat

Roxy616

More than happy to send that to you, alphacat…So glad you were able to complete your collection! Hope you have a great weekend ~ Hugs, Roxy <3

Roxy616

Hi, @crysjasmine3, Thank you so very much for your kind offer of the Tiger Lily Dress, but I was finally able to get one, so I’m good on that. I truly appreciate you thinking of me, though…Please let me know if you can use more Ski Slopes or any other outdoor winter items. Thanks again! Hugs, Roxy <3

greyhound

Hello everyone… I am looking for tree seeds, would love maybe green apple, maple covered, golden delicious, or any other type of apple if anyone has any. Please let me know. Thanks, Moomo500.

Alphaowlbear

Hi greyhound – my reply a few pages back must have gotten buried – these pages fill up so fast. If you would please send a friend request to alphacat, I can send you 2 green apple seeds and a candy apple seed pack. alphacat

greyhound

Thank you so much, alphacat! I couldn’t even find my first post, never mind any replies lol. I’m always many pages behind. I have sent a friend request. Really appreciate it! :)

Sky_Cravens

I have a soft grey desk, deluxe items, clothing possibly to trade for a smoothie moves challenge car and blender, rare themes, Persian, Aztec, Neo Gothic, Egyptian, any promo smurf, diamond apple or chipettes dress i don’t own. a unused chocolate sweet zum code. i might have candy and maple apple seeds.

Comments are closed.