I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 17,529 replies, has 681 voices, and was last updated by  Roxy616 16 hours, 22 minutes ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

roysface

I just wanna give a mega thank you to sombertears2, CelticSilverMoon, and Roxy616 for sending many amazing packages to me! I really do appreciate each and every one. :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Roxy616

Hi, @roysface, You’re very welcome! Sorry I didn’t have more from your Christmas Countdowns list…I had extras of several more items at one point but have since given them away. I know the Gingerbread Windows weren’t on your list, but I thought maybe you could use them. If you already have those, please feel free to pass them along to someone else who may be looking for them. Hope you have a wonderful weekend! Roxy :)

roysface

Thank you so much, Roxy! If I receive extras, I usually find someone who needs them or I send them to friends. Thank you again! :)

blurayne

You are welcome @roysface. Glad you are enjoying the packages. Those secondary accounts still had a lot of items on them even after the giveaways; so I just started sending random items out. Glad to help a friend. :) blurayne

roysface

That’s very thoughtful of you! Thank you again, blurayne!

@roysface Hey hey could you post an updated list of the Christmas items you still need. I also saw a previous post you were looking for Halloween items. Are there any specific items you’re looking for? I am going to be doing extensive work in organizing Halloween and Christmas rooms this weekend and would be happy to check for items. Your un is bulldogsrock22., do you have more than one account? Posts won’t moderate over the weekend so I’ll just send as I find them. :)

szivarvany5

If you have any extra Halloween items or possibly candy cane items, which I both adore, I would love to have them!
          My username is szivarvany5. Thank you in advance!

roysface

Hi there! Here’s my updated list. If you need anything in return, please let me know! As for Halloween items, I’m trying to look for stuff from the Gift Bags, the sidewalk tiles from the 2019 theme, and anything from the 2017 theme except the window and flooring. I have three accounts currently (two are free but they’re on Deluxe trials so I can send packages from those to myself). Bulldogsrock222, folesholes, DenverBronco. :)

Kinzville Gingerbread House
          Kinzville Station Train
          Curio Shop Gingerbread House
          Curio Shop Festive Gingerbread House
          Santakinz Carousel
          Dr. Quack Holiday Plush
          Drummer Boy Nutcracker
          Santakinz Toy Train
          Wish Factory Gingerbread House
          KinzVille Academy Gingerbread House
          Holiday Gift Centerpiece
          Holiday Rocking Reindeer
          Home for the Holidays Rug
          Candy Cane Wreath
          Adoption Center Gingerbread House
          Gingerbread Side Table
          Gingerbread Rug
          Festive Cookie Jar
          Flashy Side Table
          Arcade Gingerbread House
          Chocolate Christmas Tree Dispenser
          Gingerbread Cookie Jar

roysface

I also want to add that folesholes’ and DenverBronco’s trial will run out on June 5th so of course, I won’t be able to send packages after that. Bulldogsrock222 is my main account. :)

AbbyLC200u

Hey everyone! I hope you all are doing well. I am looking for the shower, sink, toilet, couch, and window from the blue butterfly theme. I believe that the theme was given away as Peek-a-newz prizes a long time ago, and now the items are arcade game prizes. Thanks, and have a wonderful day! -Abby

AbbyLC200u

Oh, and please let me know if there’s anything you need/want in return :)

Alphaowlbear

Hi Abby – I am sending a shower, sink, and window for you. I found that the side tables are the exact height as the sink so they look nice as countertops. Nothing needed in return, they are extra that I’m happy to pass along to a friend. Have a great weekend – alphacat

AbbyLC200u

Hi alphacat, you probably won’t see this until posts get moderated on Tuesday, but thank you so much for sending those items! And thanks for that tip about the tables; I will keep that in mind :) Have a great day!

@AbbyLC200u Hey hey I know I’m a little late but congratulations on your room being featured in the more room designs article over in recent news (I did post on the article) ! How exciting. I’ll check to see if I have any of the remaining pieces of the butterfly theme you’re looking for. Have you seen there is a haunted medieval theme? If you’re interested in it let me know. Have a great weekend!

AbbyLC200u

Oh thank you! I did know about that Halloween theme, but I do not need any of the pieces right now but thank you for offering :) Have an amazing weekend! -Abby

roysface

Hi everyone! I’m looking for items from the Christmas Countdowns that have been done every year. These items are the ones I’d LOVE to get. Let me know if I can help out in return! My UN is Bulldogsrock222.

Kinzville Gingerbread House
      Kinzville Station Train
      Curio Shop Gingerbread House
      Curio Shop Festive Gingerbread House
      Santakinz Carousel
      Dr. Quack Holiday Plush
      Drummer Boy Nutcracker
      Santakinz Toy Train
      Wish Factory Gingerbread House
      KinzVille Academy Gingerbread House
      Holiday Gift Centerpiece
      Holiday Rocking Reindeer
      Home for the Holidays Rug
      Candy Cane Wreath
      Adoption Center Gingerbread House
      Gingerbread Side Table
      Gingerbread Rug
      Gingerbread Rocking Horse
      Festive Cookie Jar
      Ceramic Snowman
      Flashy Side Table
      Arcade Gingerbread House
      SantaKinz Cookie Jar
      SantaKinz Stained Glass Window
      Chocolate Christmas Tree Dispenser
      Gingerbread Cookie Jar

libertynews

@ dogfish ♥♥♥ Thank You ♥♥♥ liberty

bonesbongo

Hi, Blurayne -> Sombertears2 I just wanted to say thank you so much the packages that you have been sending. They are all greatly appreciated, a nice way to start of my day. Your friend shelkinz67

blurayne

You are welcome @bonesbongo. I am glad that you are enjoying the packages.There was a lot of stuff left on that account even after the giveaway so I decided to just send out random gifts to people. Happy that you are enjoying them. :) blurayne

Comments are closed.