I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 17,529 replies, has 681 voices, and was last updated by  Roxy616 16 hours, 38 minutes ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

colagirl7

Hey its colagirl7. Was wondering if anyone has an extra bake sale muffin or just any bake sale food. I’ve been wanting to make a few of the prizes. Thanks for taking the time to check!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Alphaowlbear

Hi colagirl7 – what are the prizes you what to make? JLMK – alphacat

colagirl7

Hey @alphaowlbear I’m looking to make items from mainly the first two bake sales! Thanks, colagirl7

Alphaowlbear

I can send you some items :-) alphacat

colagirl7

Thanks so much! The first bake sale especially is so hard to get items from.

Sent you some. Enjoy!

colagirl7

Thank you!

beachgirl011

I just sent a friend request! I’ll be happy to send you some items.

colagirl7

Thanks for the bake sale items! :)

@Roxy616 Hey hey Putting this up front hoping you’ll see it :) thanks for that information on the halloween walls/flooring. I remember when that mistake happened and a lot of peeps lost their minds. So many upset over a wshop item that no real money was used to buy and now its trade value plummeted. Estore a little different but still its pixels in a game. I have so much stuff that is just crammed into storage rooms. When adobe kept crashing we were told we had too much stuff in our docks and many (like me) just lumped like stuff together. I’ve slowly been sorting but it’s an ongoing job. Did I read that you are going to continue in the pursuit of the elusive egg? I still have frosting, happy to send it your way. For the first time yesterday I was able to get both hamburger and hot dog buns at the same time but not a tv which was what I really wanted to get. Mine went kaput three weeks ago. Enjoy the long weekend although it’s been hard telling the week days from the weekend in lockdown :)

Roxy616

Hey, @webkinzplayer1212, while thanking Grandma001 for an item she had sent recently, I think the subject came up about sending some additional frosting my way (she had been generously sending me some tubes as she came across them), and since I had forgotten to mention it to her before, I told her then that I was planning to give up the fight in trying to find the egg I needed. She said she had more frosting that wouldn’t otherwise be used and that it couldn’t hurt to keep going and just see what happens (nothing has, of course!), so if you’re willing to keep sending any that you don’t need, then I’m certainly willing to keep trying, although I’m thoroughly convinced that this egg doesn’t actually exist lol! It’s great news that you were finally able to find both kinds of buns at once (especially with the upcoming holiday weekend), but such a bummer that you couldn’t find a TV to replace your other one…Hope you have better luck soon on that front. You enjoy the weekend, too, and thanks for offering your frosting once more! Hugs, Roxy <3

@blurayne Thank you so much for the wonderful gifts you have been sending for the past few days. It always makes my morning when I open them up. Now I shall go back to homework. Lol Unicorn

blurayne

You are welcome @Unicornluv246, Glad that you are enjoying the gifts! Your friend blurayne

ultrasonic3

I need some tips on how to get to level 2 in strength class! I really really really want the gym and I have to complete strength class to do the kinzville mover job. I’m only at level 1 with 9 more classes until level 2. i hope someone can help! your grateful friend Ultra

Hey ultra. First of all, any other pieces you need for your rooms? Second, I would say you would need a faster or newer computer, or just a faster web browser which doesn’t glitch as much like maybe Chrome. Idk tbh. I used to have like a really, really, old mac like from 10 years ago. Lol. Ever since I got a new mac (2019) completing strength class was much easier than before. Of course, we can’t just buy a new laptop because it’s slow (unless you got the money which we don’t right now). I would say to put third party ads block because when the ads on the right side change, the strength class glitches. Also, try the webkinz desktop app. No ads appear there and might be easier to deal with strength. Anyway, should be doing homework right now as I am finishing up for only one week left of school and then summer comes and goes and I’ll be moving onto 8th. Hope this helps! Unicorn

bonesbongo

Hi Ultra, I have completed all 10 Levels several times (25). I don’t have any tips to give. Just focus on the target area, when lifting/dropping the weights. *Release the lift button when the meter is in the lift range. Press again when it falls back into the drop range. Continue doing this to keep it between the green area which is your target area. WHEN YOU ARE LIFTING THE WEIGHTS YOU WILL SEE LIGHT BLUE FILLING ON THE METER, YOU WANT TO KEEP THE LIGHT BLUE IN BETWEEN THE GREEN which is your TARGET AREA. *Information for Weight lifting class. 1. For Weight Lifting, your pet will need to do a certain number of repetitions on a paw press weight machine. 2. To do a “rep”, click and hold down the LIFT button and get the meter to rise up to the upper target. 3. Once you’ve reached the upper target, let go of the LIFT button to drop the weight. Click on the button again once you reach the lower target to keep from completely dropping the weight. 4. If you hit both targets, your pet will lift the weight properly. If you miss either target, your pet

chasefrog

Have you completed all 10 levels of every class, or just the strength class?

bonesbongo

Hi @chasefrog I have completed all 10 levels with 25 different pets, I only did the Grooming and Cooking once as it opens up a New Arcade Game. Its a bummer though the prizes in the gift box are not sendable, I would love to be able to pass some on to others, you can only keep so many in your rooms and dock. I would like to add you as a friend but I not able send any more request maximum sent, do you mind sending me a friend request my WW username is shelkinz67

bonesbongo

@Ultrasonic3 Hi Ultra, Some of my comment was cut off 4. (con’t) will need to do the “rep” again. 5. Your pet will need to complete the required number of “rep” in the time allowed to achieve a “SUCCESS” for that day’s class! Good Luck! shelkinz67

Trader101

Hi everyone! I am in need of the following items to complete a couple of room themes I am working on. Please let me know if you have them, and also what you would like for them! I am looking for: – 2 Tombstone Dining Chairs – A Yoga Ball Bed (Retired Spree Prize) – Sand Castle Sofa (Retired Spree Prize) – Egyptian Theme Obelisk – Egyptian Theme Dining Chair (1) – A few Items from the Trading Card Series One Theme (Bright Blue and Yellow) – 5 Dining Chairs – Clock Again, please let me know if you have and what you would like! Thanks again!

Comments are closed.