I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 17,529 replies, has 681 voices, and was last updated by  Roxy616 16 hours, 49 minutes ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

pransser

hey there, I miss you guys :( does anyone happen to have a Webkinz Clubhouse Window, Double Stitched Hoodie, Amethyst Princess Dress, Bunny PJs, or Squiggly Glasses. LMK, thanks :)))

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogfish

@pransser, Hi, have you actually seen that hoody? I don’t have it and it looks like one of the unreleased items that appear in WW a lot. Like the winged dress. The windows are also one of those, but are in game and have been for a while. The unreleased things are strange and I’ve had a bunch disappear from my docks. Some are planned for release and stay, like the tin man clock (now in prize claw) but was in game for a long time. DF

frozenanna2

can anyone send me one of tho’s adventure park backpacks? if you do send me one thanks for that!

Gladysomega

Hi frozenanna2 – the Adventure Park backpacks come from the Estore and can’t be traded or sent through kinzpost. FYI – it’s against the forum rules to ask people to buy items from the Estore for you.

frozenanna2

oops sorry i dident know that! i hope i dident make trouble!

Grandma001

@Sparky1109 – Congratulations on having your room featured! Nice job.

Alphaowlbear

I second that! Well done, Sparky1109 – I love the ice sculpture contest. Great use of the ice blocks we got a few months ago and lots of little touches like Boris pickaxes from the Adventure Park, the Mayor and his microphone, spectators bringing an assortment of lawn chairs, and the beautiful frozen vase as the grand prize. Congratulations!

Sparky1109

Thank you both so much! <3

blurayne

@Sparky1109, I love your Ice Sculpture Room. So very creative and original. I still have not figured out what to do with those ice blocks yet. :) blurayne

Traveller

Congratulations @Sparky1109 Loved your ice sculpture contest. Innovative, clever idea.

frankie98

Congrats Spsrky1109! What a cute idea for your Ice sculpture contest! Very creative! Your frined frankei98:)

14wehttam

Hey I would absolutely love any vending machines! I’ve always really liked the wacky ones but I’ll take any! Add me! 14wehttam

Hi everyone! Sorry I haven’t been posting much lately. I’ve been super busy trying to finish up school. In about a week I’ll be out! Anyway, just putting this out here in case you may have. I am looking for the Juicy Watermelon Bed for a friend and I have some estore to trade for it. I also am looking for some weathered farmhouse chairs (6), Night Sky Sweater and Scarf, Sequined Hemmed Jeans, Aurora Crown, Eggy Headband, and Pixie Dress if anyone has. I have lots to trade for them. Thanks and have a great weekend! Unicorn

I’m also looking for the Lightning bug tiles from the wheel of wow if anyone has some to spare. Thank you!

Roxy616

Hi, Unicorn, Sent you the Sequin Hemmed Jeans, Eggy Headband, and Pixie Dress, and will send you one of the Weathered Farmhouse Chairs very soon…only 15 berries left to go until the jar is filled! Hope you have a great weekend, too! Hugs, Roxy <3

Aww Tysm Roxy! And yayyy! I don’t think a table looks good with only two chairs. Lol Thanks again!

frozenanna2

when does everyone get summer break? cause i got summer break like april 24th 2020! that was awesome what about you guy’s?

Comments are closed.