I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 17,364 replies, has 678 voices, and was last updated by  Roxy616 7 hours, 43 minutes ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Roxy616

If anyone happens to have an extra of the MACADAMIA NUT SEEDS, I would really love to make a trade for those. I have the following seeds: Candy Apple; Candy Cane; Donut Plant; Golden Delicious Apple; Green Apple; Growing Garden (Butternut Squash, Cantaloupe, Celery, Cherry Tomato, Cucumber, Hot Pepper, Onion, Parsnip, and Snow Pea); Marshmallow; Red Delicious; Sour Sugarberry; and Wacky Marshmallow. I’m also looking for a DANCING ZINGOZ (Retired Exclusive item) if anyone could possibly help with that. Please let me know what you’re looking for in return…Thanks so much! Roxy <3

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

crysjasmine3

Macadamia nut seeds are headed your way!! <3

I have an extra macadamia nut seed for ya! If your donut plant is still available, I’d love that ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

Meant to add, if the donut plant is no longer available, then no problem! Sending the the M Nut seeds your way, enjoy! ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

AHHH I’m so so soo sorry if I got your hopes up and for the confusion, I was sure I had, but it’s actually Hazelnut Tree seeds, so so sorry, I was really hopeful in helping you out (~_~) Well, i’ll be on the lookout for anything else you might be looking for for future reference.

robynloves15

Hi Roxy! I have an extra Dancing Zingoz if you still need one. Just let me know! -sparks15 :)

robynloves15

Hi @Roxy616! I was unsure if you still needed the Dancing Zingoz or not so I went ahead and sent it to you! If you don’t need it anymore, you can just send it back. Hope you are having a great day! -sparks15 :)

ultrasonic3

@webkinzplayer1212 I hope all is well with you I’m on my second round of acorns so let me know if you need any of the prizes. Have a terrific weekend! Hugs and love, Ultra

@ultrasonc. Hey hey I’m doing well thanks! I’ve been very good on limiting my screen time but fall fest will be a test for me. Since I’m only playing on the 5 accounts I’ve been doing some room decorating and organizing some storage rooms a little better. I’m good on the acorn challenge and have used the lamp, chair, and ottoman in a room. What kind of rooms are you working on now? I was looking through my Egyptian items and mostly just have some of the smaller decorative pieces left. I had not realized that the theme was retired totally from the curio shop. So you can no longer go to the trade room? Are you have no issues getting in? I hope school is going well for you, I know it’s a strange time and getting used to the changes made for safety can take some time getting used to. Talk to you again soon :)

blurayne

Good afternoon everyone! I am looking for the Autumn Tree Window from the Fall Mystery Bag. From the bags I have to trade: Autumn Living Swing, Fall Teak Sofa, Fall Teak Hammock Swing; willing to trade multiples of these. I also have other estore, rare or other items that I would be willing to trade. If any one has gotten this, can you tell me how big this actually is? Thanks for checking! ~ blurayne

dogfish

@73kibarry, Your shoe post is way back, but I was wondering if anyone sent shoes that worked, LMK if you want to try the promo sparkling white shoes. They are dressy Mary Jane’s, or did someone send already? DF

g2u3c4c5i

Hello! If anyone is able to get an extra Pet Buddy Playhouse (from deluxe challenge, if its sendable) and are willing to trade, please let me know! If you want to trade, let me know what sort of thing your looking for! Thanks! -g2u3c4c5i :)

Roxy616

Hi, @g2u3c4c5i, I have an extra one that I’ll be more than happy to send you…Nothing needed in return. Hope you have a great weekend! Hugs, Roxy <3

Comments are closed.