I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 17,364 replies, has 678 voices, and was last updated by  Roxy616 6 hours, 24 minutes ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

DiegoPound

Hi Everyone, hoping that someone has the moon berry greenhouse, thank you. username: jtogo

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

iceskate333

Hello! I hope everyone is having a great start to the week :) If anyone has any of these items, I would be happy to trade for them! Centurion Coffee Table (x2), Emperors Dining Throne (x4), Fluffingtons Armchair, Goo-Goo Berry Dining Chair (x2), and Master Grill. I have also been on the lookout for some seeds like Candy Apple Seeds (x1), Celery (x1), Lettuce (x3), Hot Peppers (x2) and Peach Seeds. Your friend, iceskate111

@iceskate333 Hey hey I can send you the celery, lettuce, and hot pepper seeds. I’ll check to see if I have a Fluffington chair and the Master Grill. Nothing needed in return and we are already friends :)

iceskate333

Hi @webkinzplayer121! That would be so awesome! You are too kind.

Alphaowlbear

Hi iceskate – I just sent a pack of candy apple seeds – enjoy! alphacat

iceskate333

I received them!!! Thank you so so much!

Roxy616

Hi, @iceskate333, I have the Centurion Coffee Tables and the Emperor’s Dining Throne for you and will send those later tonight. Let me know if there are any other seeds you still need, and I’ll be happy to send what I have. ~ Hugs, Roxy <3

iceskate333

Hi @Roxy616! That would be so wonderful! It looks like all I need now for the seeds are peach seeds! I am looking for 4-5, but will take however many you are willing to give up. Thank you for all your generosity, I hope you have an awesome week <3 Your friend, iceskate111

Roxy616

Sorry, @iceskate333, I have plenty of each kind of Apple Tree Seeds, all the Veggie Fest Seeds, and Hot Pepper and Snow Pea Seeds, but no Peach Seeds at all…I’m looking for two of those myself, and they seem really hard to come by. Let me know if you’d like any of the seeds I mentioned, though, and I’ll be happy to send you more of any of those. ~ Hugs, Roxy <3

iceskate333

Hi @Roxy616! That is totally no problem, I understand how hard the peach seeds are to find! If you happen to have 2 extra green apple tree or 3 red delicious seeds I would use them! If not its no problem at all, you have already helped me out so much! Your pal, iceskate111

Hey, iceskate333 :) I have a Master Grill if you still need it. I’ll take anything you aren’t using :) Send a friend request to Mutchie50. Also have a great day :)

iceskate333

Hi @FairyTaleQueen! That would be awesome! I just sent the request and will send something your way once it is accepted :) You have a great day as well!

frankie98

Thank you blurayne for the apple goodies:) My orchard is coming along:) FYI I tried switching times I visit the park and I still get apple pie or farm fresh apples from the tree??? I don’t get it? Oh well its’s still fun and exciting to see what pops out:) I’m thankful for everyone here who has sent me the things I haven’t been able to get. My forum friends are the best! PS love the autumn pool! SOOOO pretty! You know me well:) Your friend frankie98:)

blurayne

You are welcome frankie98. I also changed the time that I pick the apple and when I opened the apple, but it did not help me either. Although on Sunday, I got the green apple outfit that I had wanted. So hopefully I will get some more of the items that I am hoping to get as the month goes on. Have you had any problems with Kinzpost? 8 of my accounts can not go into Kinzpost, everytime that I try it kicks me off. I sent an email to support on Saturday the 5th, hopefully they will be able to help me soon; I am trying to be patient as I know they are really busy right now but it is so stressful to not be able to access the items that I have on those accounts. I am so glad that you like the autumn pool, I thought that you would. I wish that I could see some of your rooms; they always sounds so amazing. Wishing us both luck on getting what we want from the apples! :) blurayne

frankie98

Oh no that Kinzpost issue sounds terrible:( I haven’t had any trouble but I only have two accounts and so far they are ok:) The problem I have is I keep getting kicked off WW. Even if I am trying to do the daily things in the Club House, it tells me the Clubhouse is closed? Then I go to my other account and it’s fine? I would be extremely nervous if I couldn’t access things to transfer between my accounts:/ I hope you hear back from support soon! It seems like it has been a long time since the 5th? Fingers crossed you get it resolved soon and you get the items you want from the Apple tree:) I wish I could help but so far unless you want apple pie I’m pretty useless LOL! Frankie

@blurayne. Hey hey what apple items are you looking for? Did you know the orchard tree we got from the kitten challenge can be rotated and it changes? Have you tried kp today? I’ve had no trouble with it. I’ll see if anyone has posted that problem on FB, things sometimes get fixed quicker when it’s posted there.

blurayne

Hey @webkinzplayer1212, I am looking for golden delicious apple seeds, candy apple crate fridge, apple farm floor tiles and apple farm fences. I seem to be getting a lot of food. I love that apple tree from the challenge, I did find out yesterday that it rotates. I have tried KP today on each of those accounts and it will not work. I am not sure what is going on. It happens on the browser and in the app too. That would be great if you would check FB; I did see on the newz comments someone else had mentioned they were having trouble too. I hope they fix it soon; it is stressful to me not to have access to the items that I have on those accounts. Thank you so much for offering to check FB for me. :) blurayne

@blurayne. Hey hey I’ll be sending over the seeds, apple crate fridge, 1 floor tile, and 4 fence pieces. The fence pieces depending on how you rotate them can either go on the outer edge of your room or inside the room. I had sent you a fr last night from beanieaunty and was going to send another from webkinzplayer0707 (we are friends on 1212) but something happened on the server (I’m guessing) and I got frozen in the wshop. Could not get anything to work and finally had to just turn off my computer. Lots of posts on FB about it. I did see posts about kp issues. I was chatting with Bananasbw last night and she was experiencing some issues also. So I guess it’s random which accounts it’s affecting. I forgot to mention that the maple sugar tree dispenser also rotates and changes. Ok I’m off to do a few house chores and then play Webkinz :)

blurayne

Thank you so much @webkinzplayer1212 for the great gifts and for checking FB for me! It helps ease my anxiety knowing that others are experiencing the KP problems too; and hopefully that means Ganz is working on fixing the issue. I sent a FR to your webkinzplayer0707 account. I am also having random issues with getting locked up and or areas not pulling up fully while I am playing. I hope they are able to get all of these problems fixed for us. I would be lost without Webkinz.

cruisingal

Hi everyone!! I’m looking for the Dex dangerous window and 1 Medieval column. If you have it for trade please lmk. Thanks so much, Cruisingal

Alphaowlbear

Hi cruisingal – I have the Medieval Column for you – please accept the friend request from alphacat

cruisingal

Thank you so much Alphaowlbear! What are you looking for? I’m happy to send you items in return.

Alphaowlbear

Hi again – you are so kind to ask – I’m not really looking for anything right now – I’m always happy to find homes for my extra stuff :-) alphacat

dogfish

Hi Cruise, I can send the retired window later today. Please remind me if I forget. I know that you know I’m in hurricane mode right now. LOL Off to get bottled water. TTYL DF

frankie98

Stay safe dogfish! Your friend frankie98:)

cruisingal

Thanks so much!! I’ve been following the news to watch the storm. I hope everyone is safe. My family in Slidell and Picayune are watching closely as well.

frankie98

Thank you Alphacat, Roxy and Balletbear for sending me the items to help with my room design:) My room came out exactly the way I hoped it would! Balletbear the Poster worked out perfectly! Thank you ALL for helping me and being such caring friends:) Hope you all have a great week! Your friend frankie98:)

balletbear5M

Hi frankie! I’m so glad the poster worked :) Hope you have a great week too, and I’m happy to have been able to help!

Roxy616

Hi, frankie, You’re very welcome…Really happy that your room turned out the way you had hoped!!! Let me know if there’s anything else you need, and I’ll be glad to send what I have. Take care, and hope you have a great week, too! ~ Hugs, Roxy <3

Comments are closed.