I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 17,531 replies, has 680 voices, and was last updated by  Roxy616 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Grandma001

Good morning @Ultrasonic3. Do you still need the green apple farm dress?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ultrasonic3

Thank you for thinking of me! Yes I’m all set with the clothes. I could use the Apple floor tiles though. I haven’t gotten any of them. If you have any extras you want to get rid of I would gladly take them. @roxy616 generously sent me 2 of the windows. Thank you for everything you have done for me! Hugs and love, Ultra

Grandma001

Unfortunately I don’t have extra of the tiles. Sorry I can’t help with that.

elioct

Hi guys. If anyone has any extra seeds they don’t want I would love to have them. My username is elephantewoof. Thanks!

chasefrog

Does anyone have the trading card condo bed, coffee table, dining chair, or lamp for trade?? Chasefrog

Alphaowlbear

Hi chasefrog – I have 2 lamps I can send you – they are the light blue, tall and wavy ones from series 3. Would you happen to have an extra series 3 flooring? It’s okay if you don’t – I will send the lamps anyway :-) alphacat

chasefrog

I don’t have the flooring, I’m sorry! If I ever happen to get it though, I will send it your way. :) Thank you for the lamps!!!

frozenanna2

Hey Chasefrog! were friends on Webkinz! Hi! If you need anything lmk! Besties!

Hi everyone, if anyone has the Ice Princess Tiara, Reindeer Toque, Christmas Tree Onesie, Snowflake PJ top & bottom, Reindeer Glasses, and Festive Tree Toque, please lmk! I would absolutely LOVE to trade for them! Thanks so much, duckcrossing

Roxy616

Hi, @duckcrossing3, Sending you the Festive Tree Toque, Reindeer Glasses, and Reindeer Toque…Nothing needed in return. Did you just need the Christmas Tree Onesie, or the whole set? There’s also a matching night cap and slippers. Let me know, and I’ll be happy to send either just the onesie or all three pieces if you’d like to have the set. Hope you have a great rest of the week! Roxy :)

frozenanna2

You guys are SO nice. I LOVE Webkinz!

Comments are closed.