I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 16,995 replies, has 666 voices, and was last updated by  ShmooPerson 1 day, 4 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

frozenanna2

Hey by any chance if anyone has the Pet Buddy Playhouse, the Gazebo from Vacation Island? Please! Thanks! Send request to frozenanna2

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

chanberry

I’ve got an extra Oak Gazebo from the Vacation Wheel I can send you! My user is chanberry :^)

Hey everyone! I know I haven’t been responding to the fourms lately but I’m still reading it everyday in case I can help. But you guys beat me to it. Haha I’m wondering if anyone has the following items.
      I could use two brilliant fall wardrobes, fall flair rug, fall teak sofa, fall teak chair, possibly fall teak daybed, sapphire tiles (a lot) and the sapphire gemster car for my family birthstone room (yes my mom is a sapphire her birthday coming up and my dad and I garnets lol). Let me know what you want for them. Anyway, wishing DF you stay safe in the storm. My area isn’t really affected but towards the north a bit. Hang tight my friends hoping we all get through this pandemic as quickly (and safely) as possible. Thanks everyone just wanted to check in and have a great day. Unicorn.

Also, I’m looking for the Outdoor Shimmer Shine Stone chair thing from Doug’s. I thought I had an extra one but I traded my last one. LOL Would anyone have an extra for trade? If not no worries! Thanks for everything and also my teeth is feeling much better @Roxy616. I am happy to say I vistied my ortho yesterday and was able to take a mental picture of the room so now I need to get going with the room. LOL Thank you for the help with the dentist chairs! It’s coming along really good. Update on MLP (who were here a while ago). Unfortunately I won’t be hearing from her for a while due to reasons. But she says hi and misses all of you. Hopefully I will be hearing from here soon. Take care everyone. Unicorn

Hi, @Unicornluv246! If you happen to see this, I just saw this post. Are you still needing one of these chairs? I think I’ve got an extra of it…..

@Serendipitydoda Thank you so much for thinking of me! Fortunately, I found the chair on my backup hehe. Lmk what you are looking for though. Take care. Unicorn

Nate4555

Hi@unicornluv246, I seem to be doing the same thing as you, reading the forums and most times someone has already offered to help. A lot of times it’s after hours and no one is moderating so I just send what I have and don’t post a reply. Anyway glad to be on today and happy to say I can send you a daybed. Your friend, Nate4555

Thank you so much @Nate4555 for the very generous gift you sent! Yes life is becoming busy again since school and other things. Thank you once again and have a great day. Unicorn

chanberry

Hi y’all! I was wondering if anyone had Ancient Civilization (Greek) wallpaper, Stone Circle (Aztec) flooring, and ANY extra growing gardens seeds!! Let me know if you want something to trade in return. My user is chanberry :^)

Roxy616

Hi, chanberry, Sending you the Ancient Civilization Wallpaper and some Butternut Squash and Celery Seeds. Will send more seeds later tonight…Nothing needed in return. ~ Roxy :)

frankie98

Good Morning orangeiscool, I can send you the cherry tomatoes and celery seeds. Sorry I don’t have the others you need:) Happy to help:) Nothing needed in return:) Have a great day as well:) Your friend frankie98:) ID love9050

orangeiscool

Would anyone have extra packets of the following seeds ? CANTALOUPE – CHERRY TOMATOES – MANGO – CELERY – WACKY MARSHMELLOWS. We are looking for 1 to 3 of each so any would be appreciated. We have several other seed packets which we could send in trade. Thanks for reading. Have a great day. Your friend : geenmama

frankie98

Hi again, Just sent you two celery and one cherry tomato, can send you more tomorrow:) Frankie98

blurayne

Hi, orangeiscool, I sent Cantaloupe, Mango, and Wacky. Glad to help out. Nothing needed in return. Have a great week! Your friend blurayne

Roxy616

Hi, geenmama, Just sent you three Wacky Marshmallow, two Cherry Tomato, and one Cantaloupe seeds…Nothing needed in return. Let me know if you can use any of the other Veggie Fest seeds. ~ Hugs, Roxy <3

iyoung42

hi I can send you a wacky Marshmellow seed in return for a lettuce seed pack

Comments are closed.