I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 16,766 replies, has 663 voices, and was last updated by  Sally Webkinz 3 days, 10 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

frankie98

Good Morning friends:) Hope you all are well and safe:) Thank you to the very thoughtful friend that sent me the adorable hat! So cute. Just perfect with all the farms and orchards I have been creating! Once again I am very grateful for your kindness and friendship:) Your friend frankie98:)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

blu7gum

Hello! I am looking for the neo gothic dress please. My username is blu7gum. Let me know if you would like to trade for anything and I’ll see what I have. I have some rare items and superbeds among other goodies. Thank you!!!!

tylerd700

Hello! I’m wondering if anyone would be willing to part with one of the pink Webkinz Newz newspaper dispensers. I’m also looking for any & all seeds and tulips. I’m also happy to have any Veggie Fence pieces, CampKinz trail pieces, and/or Victorian Garden Path tiles. Let me know if you want anything in exchange! My user is durdent700 , thank you!

@tylerd700 Hey hey please send a friend request to webkinzplayer1212 and i can send you over some seeds from veggie fest. I’m pretty sure I have a newspaper box on that account that I will send also. Which color of tulips are you interested in? Send a friend request to beanieaunty and if you have more than one account send frs from them also, just post what the user names are so I know who I’m sending to. :)

tylerd700

@webkinzplayer1212 just sent you requests from durdent700 & chanberry !! Any tulips are fine! Thank you so much :,)

@tyler Hey hey I sent over yellow tulips, some veggie seeds, the newspaper box, and a charming waterfall. I’ll send more tulips tomorrow, if you want a different color let me know. The waterfall you can sell at the w shop for 6K and purchase the campkinz trail pieces, they are in the campkinz theme. The newspaper box doesn’t dispense a newspaper though it would be cool if it did. I don’t currently have any extra veggie fences or victorian path. I don’t need anything in return, happy to help out. Have a great weekend!

elli313

Hi everyone I’m currently building an apple orchard and farm and I’m looking for these items if anyone has any to spare. My username is elli313

Green Apple Tree Seeds x2
      Apple Farm Floor Tile x3
      CandyApple Crate Fridge x1
      Maple Dipped Apple Tree Seeds x2
      Mango Seeds x1

frankie98

Hi elli313, My ID is love9050, I can send you the green apple tree seeds:) Sorry I don’t have any of the other items you need. Hope it helps a little:) Nothing needed in return:) Your friend frankie98:)

elli313

Thank you so much! I’ll send request now. Are you sure you don’t want anything in return?

frankie98

Hi there! Just sent you two packages of green apple seeds:) Thank you for offering but I don’t need anything in return:) Happy to help and hope you enjoy them:) Your friend frankie98:)

@elli313. Hey hey send a friend request over to beanieaunty and I will send you 2 maple apple seeds. I don’t have any of the other items you’re looking for. Nothing is needed in return :).

tylerd700

Hey there elli313, I can send you the 3 Farmer’s Field Floor Tiles from my chanberry account. Just sent you a friend request!

tylerd700

Ah I just realized I misread which farm tiles you were looking for! I don’t have any of the Apple Farm Floor Tiles, I’m sorry :(

elli313

It’s alright thanks anyway!

frozenanna2

I’ll take the Green apple seeds, the mango seeds, and the maple dipped apple tree seeds! Thanks! Send the request to frozenanna2

cruisingal

Does anyone have the Claw machine (Midnight carousel horse PSI), or the Improv stage (Hyena PSI)? I am offering PSI, Rares, Exclusives, Retired, etc… Please let me know. Thank you!! ~Cruisingal

Comments are closed.