I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 16,766 replies, has 663 voices, and was last updated by  Sally Webkinz 3 days, 11 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

blurayne

I wanted to say thank you to @98654321 and @webkinzplayer1212 for the apple prizes that you sent to me. I was so thrilled to get them. I can take a breathe now and enjoy the rest of the month without stressing about needing one of the items. Let me know if you need anything; I would love to return the favor. Your friend blurayne

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

@blurayne. Hey hey I was thrilled to be able to send you something! While I don’t participate in your awesome giveaways (as I am trying to downsize myself). It takes a lot of time and energy to do those and wow some of the items you have gifted have been heckin fabulous :) I’m hoping to get more apple tiles before the month is over to share. I only used 2 in my room, underneath the trees and used the other half of the room with the roadside stands and picnic tables in an outside room. It always seems that there are one or two hard to get items. The tiles and that candy apple crate are in that category! Have a great rat if the day :)

Roxy616

@blurayne, Can’t thank you enough for the gift you sent this morning…It was an unexpected surprise that I was thrilled to receive, and I appreciate your thoughtfulness and generosity more than I can say. Thank you, too, for all that you do for everyone and for being such a great friend! Please let me know if there’s ever anything I can help with, and I hope you have a great rest of the week! Hugs, Roxy <3

blurayne

@Roxy616, You are so welcome. I was thrilled that I actually had something that you were looking for. You are always so generous to the members of this forum; me included, that it felt great to return the favor. Your friend blurayne

Hi @Roxy616, thank you so much for your generous gift last night! I truly appreciate your help :) I didn’t realize there were matching slippers & a hat to the onesie! If they’re extra, I would love the full set. Thank you again, enjoy the rest of your week!

Roxy616

@duckcrossing3, You’re more than welcome…Happy I could help! I’ll send you the set later on tonight. Enjoy! Roxy :)

@ultrasonic. Hey hey I replied to your post on page 969 so not sure if you saw it or not. Are you still working on a school cafeteria room? I found a table and counter which I can send to you. Aren’t those items part of one of the bake sales? :)

ultrasonic3

@webkinzplayer1212 hi! I missed your reply. These pages fill up so fast and I don’t have time to read them all any more. Actually I’m all set with the cafeteria, but thank you so much for thinking of me. I’m working on a fall themed room, so if you have any extras I would appreciate it. I absolutely love my apple orchard!! thank you for everything! Did you send me the dazzling hairstyle and bow from the estore? They don’t say who the gift is from. Hugs and love, Ultra

@ultra. Hey hey no it wasn’t me that sent the estore gift. It would be nice if they let you know who your gift was from. I’ve been in that spot before too. I’m glad your orchard turned out well. Do I have extras of fall stuff..ha ha ha ha. Hoarder r us will be open for business this weekend. On Saturday I try to log on each account and open my pan boxes and packages I’ve sent from the five accounts I play daily. Are you doing an indoor or outdoor room? I’ve got you on my “look for list” for apple floor tiles, those have been hard to come by. That list still includes that orange army shirt and black scuba tank. I’ve been meaning to ask if you have gotten those. How is school going? Have a great rest of 5hecday :)

ultrasonic3

Hi! I’m planning an inside room so if you get lucky and have any left over tiles I would be so happy!! But I know that’s a big if. I would love the shirt and tank as well. And if by chance you get an extra soft grey table…..I am definitely not lucky lately. Everything is going well, just really busy. Take care of yourself and again thank you!!! Hugs and love, Ultra

balletbear5M

@webkinzplayer1212 – I hope you don’t mind me jumping in here, but I just wanted to say thank you so so much for the gift you sent on Monday! :) I absolutely love that theme and have been lucky to pick up a few more pieces in the trading room. My room is definitely still a work in progress, but I have a pretty good start! I also wanted to let you know that I got a helping paws jacket in my last gift box. I know you sent me one a while ago, so if you’d like it back, just let me know :) Thank you again for everything!! Hope you have a great day! :)

@balletbear. Hey hey it’s so hard to find old posts sometimes. I’m glad you liked it. It looks like nothing when you first put it in your room and then poof when your pet walks over to it. It’s a beautiful tent. Let me know which other pieces you have, I know I’ve sent a few others in that theme {and frustrating I have one that is non kp hanging out in my dock :( } and I’ll add what your still looking for to what is my “look for list”. Which I’ve added your last post clothing wants to. No need to send the helping paws jacket back. How are your Christmas rooms coming along? Have a great rest of the day :)

balletbear5M

@webkinzplayer1212 – The tent is so pretty, I love the sound it makes when your pet goes into it! The items I already have are the bed, clock, fireplace, toadstool trampoline, toy box, tree swing, whimsical house, and the tent of course :) I’m always looking for these in the trading room so I’ll let you know if I end up with any more. I can’t even begin to tell you how much I appreciate you looking for all these for me! You’ve helped me SO much with so many different things :) Is there anything you’re looking for? I found an extra Mr. Moo ice cream that I sent over yesterday and will still be checking the park for more. I actually finished a Christmas room! :) I still have 2 more in progress though; I think I might have a slight obsession with Christmas items :)

balletbear5M

(Part 2) I have an one room with the countryside Christmas theme and an another using some of the home for the holidays theme that I’m still working on. By the way, thank you so much for all the tiles you’ve sent! :) They look great in my countryside Christmas room! Thank you again for everything, and I hope you have a great day too!

balletbear5M

Hi friends! Today, I am looking for some old mystery clothes:
      SUGARPLUM ICE SKATES
      SNOWLAKE EAR MUFFS
      SNOWMAN DRESS
      CHRISTMAS TREE TIARA
      NOEl FAIRY DRESS
      FESTIVE BALLERINA WIG
      FESTIVE BALLERINA DRESS
      And finally I know this is a pretty big long shot but I am really hoping to find either a GARNET or RUBY BOW :)
      I have other clothes and furniture and I can trade for these. Hope everyone has a great week!! :)

frozenanna2

I’m sorry Balletbear5M, i don’t, but, if i did i WOULD FOR SURE SEND THO’S TO YOU! I’m so incredibly sorry! But GL! You’re friend~frozenanna2

balletbear5M

Hi @frozenanna2! That’s alright :) I hope you’ve been doing well and have a great day!

frozenanna2

Aww, thanks! I hope you’re doing well to girl, lmk whenever you want to meet me in the Clubhouse! Just send me a Letter that says, “Meet me in Webkinz World!” Anyway, if you need anything else, lmk i will try to get it for you. Have a great one! Bestie’s!~frozenanna2.

Comments are closed.