I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 17,364 replies, has 678 voices, and was last updated by  Roxy616 7 hours, 16 minutes ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

frozenanna2

Hey everyone, hope you guys are all doing well during this difficult time. My UN is frozenanna2 does anyone have the Soft Grey theme? I’m trying to finishing my Soft Grey theme. Just please send me what you have. Thanks!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

frozenanna2

Hey guys?, Has anyone seen Hamilton? Lmk if you have cause i would like to know. My UN is frozenanna2. Thanks! P.S. (If you do like it i would like to become friends with you). Thanks guys!

Nate4555

Hi@frozenanna2, I still need to make time to watch Hamilton on Disney, but I was lucky to see it on Broadway about a year ago, a really amazing experience that I am grateful for. Nate4555

iyoung42

hey frozenanna2 I love Hamilton I’m so glad we can watch it on Disney+! I wake up almost everyday and have a different song stuck in my head. My favorite is Wait for it how about you?

iceskate333

Hi everyone! Just wanted to hop on here before the weekend and see if anyone had some extra seeds! I’m looking for Golden Delicious Apple Seeds (x4) and Cantaloupe Seeds (x4). Also if anyone has an extra Orange Tree Seed, Macadamia Nut Tree Seed, Mango Tree Seed or Cranberry Seed I would love to see what they look like in my yard!! I don’t have very many cool ones, but I have Butternut Squash (x1), Parsnip (x1) and Maple Dipped Apple Seeds (x2) that I could send you back, or anything else you’d like! Let me know, iceskate111 :)

Idk if you’re interested but I have a pack of peach tree seeds and have been looking for maple dipped apple seeds

iceskate333

What is your user? I’d love to send you a pack of maple seeds for a pack of peach seeds! <3 my username is iceskate111

frozenanna2

Can i have the Peach Tree Seeds? My UN is frozenanna2

frankie98

Hi everyone, I’m looking for two of the pink and white drums? They look like Bongo drums:) Don’t know what they are called or where they are from? If anyone has any they don’t need I would be very grateful and please let me know if you would like something in return:) I am finding I have several rooms that need some more touches and I’m trying to find specific items to make them look better:) Thanks for always helping me out and I hope everyone has a great weekend:) Your friend frankie98 ID love9050

Alphaowlbear

Hi frankie – I have a couple of drums for you! They are called tropical something drums – originally, they were the prize when you bought a certain plastic Webkinz figurine, but they have shown up as wheel prizes at least a couple times – happy to share some extras – have a great weekend! alphacat

frankie98

Thanks so much alphacat! You are such a dear friend:) Those will be perfect in my new room called Peachy Keen! They are the perfect color:) So excited! Let me know if I can help you in anyway! Hugs Frankie

frozenanna2

Awww, cute name for a Room Frankie! Can i add you? UN frozenanna2

Hi every one. I’m trying to make some recipes from food dispenser items so I was wondering if people would send any of the food items (not dispensers or seeds, just the food they give you daily) 50′s Diner Milkshake, Dark chocolate caramels, double chocolate holiday fudge, countryside sweet pepper, veggie slice, self serve salad, blueberry breeze punch, fruit salad cup, olympus pomegranate cherry whip, flower lollipop, rainbow cotton candy, super sour pebble candy, sweet watermelon jelly

Alphaowlbear

Hi – if you would please send a friend request to alphacat2, I would be happy to send the self serve salad. :-) alphacat

dogfish

Hello, if you fr my main, clo91, I can send any and all food. Nothing needed in return, please. I may add you on other accts so I can send faster. DF

Comments are closed.