I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 17,460 replies, has 680 voices, and was last updated by  Roxy616 3 days, 1 hour ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Sooners77

Hi! I am looking for the Jolly Roger Bed and Captain’s Chair. They were the March Deluxe Monthly Challenge in 2017. Both of these items are black, not red. They remind me of the Pirate theme. Please let me know what you would like in return. I am not Deluxe, but I do have a couple of 80% off coupons and Peek-a-Newz prizes.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sooners77

I forgot to put my username. It is slime90.

frozenanna2

Hey guys, if anyone is willing,

Sally Webkinz
        Key Master

This will be your one warning. Do not ask for Deluxe Memberships here or in the comments.

Wondering if anyone might have extra veggie garden fences they are not putting to use, if so I’d happily use them! My user is acacsss ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

GinnyRainbow

I sent you a few from my main account (Ginny868).

Thanks so much Ginny, you are too kind, sent you a little gift back in appreciation <3

GinnyRainbow

You’re welcome, and thank you for the gift. Do you need more fences?

If you have more fence to spare, then I would love! XD

GinnyRainbow

I just sent a few more, and I’ll send the rest over the next few days. There is no need to send anything in return.

Hello everyone! I am looking for anything in the Kooky Science Room theme (especially the wall paper!). I have many rare items to trade and lots of kinzcash so we can make a good deal. I am a huge science nerd and would love to have this room theme!

frozenanna2

Hello everyone!, I am trying to finish the Soft Gray theme in my House and i need some stuff. I will give the List, 3 Soft Gray Armchairs, 1 Soft Gray Coffee Table, 1 Soft Gray Couch, 2 Soft Gray Curtains, 4 Soft Gray Dining Chairs, and 1 Soft Gray Dining Table. My UN is frozenanna2

Comments are closed.