I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 17,457 replies, has 680 voices, and was last updated by  Roxy616 3 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

ultrasonic3

@traveller thank you so incredibly much for my gifts! I love them and my webbies were so excited to play with them! Thank you so much for everything you have done for me! You are a sweet and generous friend! Hugs and love, Ultra

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Traveller

@ultrasonic I thought you could build a creative activity room! Looking forward to what you come up with. Your often absent friend Traveller.

frozenanna2

Hey if anyone has an extra Bridge from the Vacation Wheel? I REALLY NEED IT!!! It would be a GREAT help for me. My UN is frozenanna2 . Thank you!

frozenanna2

Hey guys, i know this is A LOT to ask but, is anyone is willing can i PLEASE have the Fall Fest Barn??? It would be an awesome favor. Please. My UN is frozenanna2 and if you guys want i will trade for it. Thank you.

ultrasonic3

@roxy616 @tropicalgirl @webkinzplayer1212 I just had to type this knowing it will get through moderation sometime Monday morning. I am very grateful for the items you had sent me a while back which took wish tokens. Now we have new items to buy. I have not used my tokens yet. I wanted to see if you would like me to send you any of the new items. I have 131 tokens so I’m really sorry I can’t buy all of the items for each of you. Please let me know if you are needing any of the new items. Hugs and love, your grateful friend Ultra

Roxy616

Aww, thank you SO much for your incredibly kind offer, Ultra, but the only new item I planned to get is the Sera Statue, and since it only costs 30 tokens, I can cover that. I had thought it might take a lot more tokens than that, so was happily surprised when I saw it was priced at 30. Thank you for thinking of me, though; I really appreciate it! ~ Roxy

TropicalGirl

@ultrasonic3, what a lovely offer! I have enough tokens for the new items, so no need to send me anything, but I so appreciate your generosity. Like @Roxy616, I mostly wanted the Sera Statue and I have enough tokens to get it. Is there anything you’re needing for your current decorating? I hope you’re doing well and having a good week, and thanks again! ~ Hugs, TropicalGirl/MamaBear

frozenanna2

Hey if anyone has the Pet Buddy Playhouse, if you’re willing to give it away, please send it to frozenanna2 I really wanted it but my Deluxe Membership ended before I could get to it. If anyone wants something for it, lmk.

Comments are closed.