I'm sorry Please Read D;

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I'm sorry Please Read D;

This topic contains 80 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  Becky71W 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

I made such a big deal with the signatures. When I said, “they are hard as a rock,” I was trying to say that they are super stiff (in my opinion.) I am sorry for EVERYTHING I said. Please forgive me I am really sorry. D;

Atom I guess arguments are good in a friendship

Atomton

Oh well if I was the only person who didn’t get upset that makes our friendship stronger. I don’t see why everyone would get all upset. Thanks so much though for your forum. It is really good, you have good forum ideas., Becky71W, do you think you can help me with signature theme? You seem really nice. Please check out my trade list on questions. It is the biggest and best. DF even gave me some new PSI she wanted me to trade for items I want. Thanks DF if you read this. If you would like Banana Monkey Bed Trampoline thingy or Staircase Slide thingy PSI’s to something, just let me know ok!-Atom BTW, how do you make the heart with the keyboard. :P! -Atom

Becky71W

I do have a few extras from when I was trying to complete the theme. The thing is they were gifts from my little fairy’s and I just don’t feel right getting a gift from a friend and then turn around and give or trade it away. When I get a gift it becomes even more special to me, I hope you understand. But I will try and find some in the trading room for you, but no promises. :)

Atomton

Oh that is sweet Becky! I saw a couple there, but I didn’t feel right trading all the items DF wanted me to trade for items I want. It was very special and I want to make special and just trades. I am glad you don’t hate me. Sorry about my item misunderstandings. I got the divine dresser from the trading room but I don’t really know where that came from or what the value or anything about it. Could you please friend at frogsandfly? Well I guess it makes sense that even the biggest collectors needed help finding items now. It’s not like these all fall into our dock. Thanks so much for looking. :) -Atom

Becky71W

Huh??? Your silly, why would I hate you? What do you still need from the Signature theme? I have a bed and Limo I can give. Just ordered a couple more Signatures too. I can send whatever I get from those unless it is the Regal Rug. I need another, well not need but want another. Do we really NEED any items? No Webkinz is all about the WANT, LOL. As a “biggest” collector, this is my 6th year on Webkinz. If you are as new as I think you are, you are way ahead of any of us were when we had started. And compared to others on here I feel like a newbie. My collection is not nearly as big as Dogfish’s and her other BFF’s. Just remember, patience is a virtue.

Atomton

Hi Becky, I joined June 19th, 2012. The only reason I have what I have is because of bad trades in my favor. You see when you are new, you don’t know anything. I would trade what I have. I found out now I got retired exclusives, retired stuff from just movie prizes and stuff like 50% coupon! :)! That is a really good deal. I guess you can say I am greedy, but I couldn’t turn down yesterday three PSI, 2 I really wanted for 3 quadruplicate exclusives! I am sorry I didn’t reply back about the clock, i got lost. Thankfully I got 2; 1 from Jami. 1 from Dogfish. I have started a retired exclusive collection; just 19 left. And a signature exclusive collection; just 4 left. I guess I just try hard, I don’t see why I have so much. The only reason is because Dogfish and Lamb helped me with tons more than I can ever ask here. Thanks you two. DF how did you read my mind about the throne? I had like no regular friends until Gold started talking to me. She was the first person who helped me with anything. Then DF helped me in September and we have been friends ever since. I made a mistake with the ringmaster stuff Lamb sent me; a bad one, but I learned from it. I am fairly new because I couldn’t really get anything before. I have no idea how I got 3 pages of badges in my first year and a half! I didn’t master soccer challenge until yesterday! I am looking for the dining table, limosine, window, and bookshelf of the signature theme. I have some PSI maybe if you need them. You are a webkinz super collector so you probably have most of them. DF told me if I trade everything I have I will be back where I started. Without DF and Lamb I would be confused and get gipped off or have no idea of anything. I know i am not like you guys yet but I am trying. I am trying to help Snow with her room. I felt bad when some looked so empty when I had unused items that could help her finish. I am gifting the halloween theme; at least the parts she didn’t pick up. Do you have another torch to send GG? If not I already asked DF. For some reason I didn’t get another one. Without DF and Lamb I would make more mistakes as the time I thought burger meant W-shop food. TTYS-Atom

Atomton

Oh and thanks for reminding me about patience. It took me a year to get back the Turtle PSI I sold and my first exclusive.-Atom

Atomton

I see your point we don’t need any items just want. We only need food and clothes so are pets won’t be exposed! LOL!-Atom

Atomton

Hi Becky. I just found out the I got old Winterfest cool prizes just for coupons and stuff in the past. Horray for me. DF is probably questioning me because I came in summer of 2012, a week before Summer Sensation. She would probably think how did I get a 2008-09 prize that wasn’t sent? I also found out I got Tornado in a Pot, Outside Outhouse ( Not sure of real name), Neon Plant, and some other now retired stuff from the trading room. I don’t know maybe I just got lucky? -Atom

Atomton

I got the bed however had to trade one of the PSI Dogfish told me to trade. I am getting closer. I think I made a bad deal for the sofa. I had to trade PSI, Fireplace (SIg), and another item for it. TTYS_Atom

ibot01

Dear Becky71w, it took me forever to find a picture of the regal rug. Unfortunately I don’t have one or I would send it. If anyone sends Becky71w the regal rug , I can send them a super bed or name what you want . I will see if I have it. Hope you get your rug . my webkinz name is ibotbur . Happy New Year to everyone.

Atomton

I understand! DF taught me the lesson a little while ago. Thanks for accepting me. I feel like I belong here now! It took me months and months to feel this way. Wow since 2008. Are you looking for anything? I can look for stuff for you. I try to find some stuff for DF and Lamb, but that is really hard. Any tips to finding things for them. Anyways what I give it I don’t think people really care, unless they are a true friend. I feel that if I gift something people don’t care because well there are people who can give better presents and it goes to get sold, I even used the flower True2MyWord1 sent me! If I can’t use it right away, I keep it in my dock until I can find a home. I have started thanks forums but they have never been more than 6 posts long. I guess I suck at thanking too. I try to send good thank you notes. Oh and can you give me tips on how to keep KC count up? Before I know it I run out and I don’t know what to do. You guys can’t keep sending me KC forever. I wish my favorite games I can actually win something came back. I miss Eager Beaver, Quizzy’s Word Challenge, and Get 11 Solitaire. Just bring those 3 back Ganz, please! If you know what i mean. I do my best to try and make people happy but it doesn’t always happen.-Atom

Becky71W

I have sent a FR from my gifting account KinzMystery several times now and have not got anything saying you have excepted. I sent it to frogsandfly is that correct?

dogfish

Hi Becky, PLMK if and what you sent atom. I just had out “friend” put all that on one of my accounts, Crissy and atom were making the rooms, so I needed a bunch. I want to chat anyway, so TTYS DF

Atomton

Hi Becky, did you friend me? If so thank you so much for the food. My flower frog Aqua is totally attached. He is always so hungry. Any tips to keeping your pets full. My frog is hungry literally every 3 minutes. I don’t know what to do, TTYS-Atom

Atomton

That’s weird? I never got a friend request from KinzMystery. I have been on and off a lot over this break. I am frogsandfly yes! Really weird, logging in now, I will see or I will send one for you. I sent a FR to you now. If you get one from frogsandfly it is me. I first thought you were either No Ones Friend but I found out later that is Elizabeth, one DF’s friends. Oh and then I thought you are Charlstonian something but now that is not it either. Strange, maybe typed in wrong? TTYS-Atom

Atomton

Weird I just sent a friend request. Didn’t get anything in my mail box or info from KinzMystery! Maybe Glitch?-Atom

Atomton

I mean my Christmas present to Scruffeez and some others, I didn’t even receive a TY note in return. Not even a 1 cent one. Ok sometimes I run short of KC and send DF a 11 cent one; but nothing at all. DF you know me from past posts, I get frantic if I don’t get a TY note back, thinking I sent it to the wrong person. I feel bad because I don’t know if it was given or not. Don’t feel bad this has nothing to do with DF, you, Lamb, Snow, Gold, Jesus, Heyitsglits, Sweet cupcake, Misty, Jami, Mom, and everyone else I am friends with on here. Becky did you friend me? I got friend requests from No Ones Fri*** and Charlston***. Are any of those yours?-Atom

Becky71W

I got yours and accepted it. Since you don’t need the bed the only thing I have to send is the Limo and I got a bunch of them from mine and Chloe’s “friend.” Those users are both Elizabeth too. :) I don’t have any of the retired Exclusives to give away. The only retired item I have that I can send is the Antique Western Brass Vase. Since I stepped away from my forum I haven’t bought any more items from that place me and Dogfish buy from. Then I had to save for Christmas and now I have to save up for my son’s class trip to Washington, DC. So if you need anything that came out before October, I might have. JLMK

markg97

Sorry to interrupt ya’ll conversation. But I just want to say Thank You to Becky for the Gift I was not expecting it at all, I just wanted to help out someone who help me. Thank You once Again and See you around W.W.

Atomton

I traded the monkey bed but I posted an updated list. I got the Love Spaniel PSI. I might have to part with another PSI to get the bed and the limosine unless you can help. I am very confused right now. TTYS-Atom

Becky71W

The few I have are very soft. And the fur is super soft. And of course they are beautiful to look at. I actually have never felt one that was stiff. But with them retiring think of how valuable the PSI’s and Furniture will be!!! How awesome is that gonna be??? LOL I am sad they are retiring too, but looking on the bright side of this from a collectors view point. Values are going to sky rocket!!! Woo Hoo!!!

True

I recently got the palatial platform, and I love it! :D I’m saving it for when I adopt my webkinz corgi Alexandra.

Atomton

That is bad if you are trying to finish a room. I really need the last 4 items to that theme. Anyone if you can help that would be fantastic. I need bookshelf, window, limosine, dining table, and bed. The bed is the last priority because it came with a bed PSI. Thanks-Atom

Atomton

Not that fast hopefully. I hope i can find dining table. It wouldn’t be priceless next month will it? If i don’t get the dining table which W-shop one should I buy? I am really confused. Why does everything I start collecting retire on me? The Super Hero Theme, The Sweet & Treats Theme, The Store Theme, and the Automotive Theme. I am so happy DF was able to help me find the missing pieces of the themes. Maybe I am just having very bad luck picking out which themes will retire next? -Atom

Hi Atom! :D I have some extra walls and floors from the super hero theme. ;) Do you need anything from that theme or from any of the other retired themes you mentioned? PLMK~SC

Atomton

Thanks for offering sweetcupcake, DF helped me finish the parts that i am missing of those. Thanks very much for offering to help me. Peace be with you.-Atom

Atom why I actually posted this is because I feel I have upset some people on here. .- Snow

Hi Snow! :D I wish I could give you a hug right now. :) *gives you a nice, warm hug and smiles* :) . I read your forum. People just got upset because their feelings were hurt. I didn’t get mad, but I think if you wrote all your thoughts in maybe a private journal instead of webkinz newz, I think that would’ve been a better idea because 1. people wouldn’t be hurt 2. only you will see what you wrote, and 3. your thoughts will be let out somewhere. I do love the signature pets a lot and I have three ( cheetah, cow, and cape mountain zebra). I wish I could have gotten more, but they’re a little big for me. So sorry…Cupcake’s HQ( my room ;) ) is not gigantic, which means that my kinz space is tres petit( very small ). It’s not messy in there: it’s always kept very neat. Also, some of the pets I really wanted, were hard for me to find, and now they’re going up in price on Amazon( I get 90% of my webkinz from there. The other 10% is from Hallmark ). Also, I don’t know why you said that they’re not that soft? Mine are very soft. Especially my cow and cheetah. The zebra is a little…not so soft but that’s ok. I forgive you as well. Have a very happy and sweet New Year!~SC

Thanks Sweetcupcake. I am not the biggest fan of writing and what about if someone came and read your diary? Secrets would spill. JK but thanks

That’s ok. I never really liked hand writing either. I have a journal( with a lock and key ), but I don’t write in it very often because I prefer keeping all my thoughts and stuff in my head instead of writing it, especially( and I mean especially) if they’re secrets. I don’t know how I do it. LOL But I never say any of them to anyone. I think that’s probably one of the reasons why I’m the quiet one in the family: I’m always thinking. ;) By the way, I get what you mean about secrets spilling. Sorry. I was typing this late last night( staying up until 12:00 AM ) and I was falling asleep.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz So my mind was kind of off. I was wide awake when I started typing, then I got sleepy. Because I’m the only child left( my one and only sister who is 17 years older than me is married with kids-she’s also my only sibling: I don’t have any brothers ), I don’t have to hide my journal( my parents wouldn’t read it ), but I totally forgot that you have siblings that might discover it. Oops… ( 0-0 )

XD well I am the only one left as well. But since it is me and my mum I don’t know if she reads it. I tried staying up till’ twelve last night but it did not work. I didn’t even get to finish the wizard of oz movie. Also how do you do the yellow smiles

Atomton

Hi Snow, does JK mean just knowledge. I hope someone didn’t find and read your diary!-Atom

Atom JK means Just Kidding. And no one has read my diary yet but still……………..

JK usually means ”just kidding”. ;)

to make the yellow smileys, : and ) together make :) ; and ) make ;) : and P( only capital letter P works ) makes :P : and ( make :( and : and D make :D

Snow, you watched the Wizard of Oz? I saw that movie too a few years ago! :) My favorite part is when Toto pulls back the wizard’s green curtain, and they see him with his machine making all his dramatic effects. LOL XD

Also it does not work on my computer I guess ;).

Sweetcupcake, I love that part. And then he tries to hide it. I actually went as dorothy when I was in first grade. The wicked witch in second. I actually got the remake I think it is. But it is in colour and then technicolour. Follow the yellow brickroad- Snow

True2MyWord1

You are so sweet! It’s okay. Don’t sweat it. I’m not going to say someone is right, but I feel that you are a kind person and was just trying to say your opinion like everyone else.

Atomton

Hi Snowflake Pup Queen! You have nothing to be sorry about. You just gave your opinion. In a way you were the right one. People are just too attached and got angry at you. I never got angry at you, I really didn’t understand the big deal either. I just wanted the Orange Tabby and saw the Sig pieces and the Bengal. I like my Bengal a lot just like you like your webkinz. You don’t have anything to be sorry about. :) -Atom

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.