Lamb’s PSF collection!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Lamb’s PSF collection!

This topic contains 444 replies, has 42 voices, and was last updated by  TinaKitty24 10 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

LambTyler

Hi everyone. I have started my psf collection, now that I have finally gotten which foods I have in order LOL. But to list all the ones I need would take way to long, so I am kind of going to be listing them by groups of pets. The first one I am doing is horses. I am hoping to finish off the whole list then move to the next group of pets.
    I would appreciate it if you could just go over the list and see if you have any of the pets and psf. My username is Bubblon so feel free to add me. Thanks and it’s much appreciated, Lamb

Lamb, can you tell me the last PSF I sent you. I lost track after taking the weekend to paint. Thanks. ~mom~

LambTyler

Mom I really have no idea LOL. I think you might have sent them all, I will try and look in kinz post to find the latest gift. Just give me some time… Thanks, Lamb

lamb can you just send me one of all your pets i am way to lazy to make a list oddly enough my room is pretty dirty but to lazy mep

LambTyler

Sure I can send you some psf snowflake. But have I already sent you some? I don’t want to send the same thing twice. LMK, Thanks, LT

foxstar2000

Lol ok, so i found out that im to lazy to track my friend down for the PSF BUT im not gonna leave you empty handed. I forgot i have two of them in one of my fridges xD I KNOW that i have the emerald ecliars, and i have another. I will send ‘em over rate now :) ~~Melody Musical Dalmation P.S I hope you still need them xD

LambTyler

I don’t need the emerald eclairs anymore but I might need the other one. Thanks, LT

foxstar2000

Ok, turns out you dont need the othere one either (Aquamarine angel cake) But you do still need the ruby retiever one, and that is one that my friiend has, so i will try to track him down for his PSI :) ~~Melody Musical Dalmation

LambTyler

Ok fox! Thanks for all the help! Lamb

LambTyler

Hi everyone! Here are the birthstone pet foods I still need:
      - Ruby retriever (Red ruby sundae)
      - Amethyst hound (Amethyst twist)
      - Garnet Rover (Birthstone snow cone)
      - Topaz Terrier (Topaz truffles)s
      - Opal pup (Candied opals)
      - Sapphire spaniel (Sparkling sapphire steak)
      Thanks, LT

lamb why dont i just post what psf i have and my pets lmk cus i can not find your list and what can i send you to make up for it

LambTyler

Hey snowflake queen! You could make a list if you wanted, but I am guessing the easiest thing to do is just send all the ones you have. I am in the process of sorting because I am getting terribly disorganized LOL. So you can either make a list or just send, its your choice. Lamb

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.