Let’s Make a Deal

Home Forums Trading Let’s Make a Deal

This topic contains 547 replies, has 131 voices, and was last updated by  pkrc2319 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Traveller, I didn’t realise you were MIA. So sorry to hear you have been ill. I know from your posts that you are a very caring person who has been looking after others ahead of yourself. Please look after yourself too. Love, your friend, maidof orleans

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

frankie98 THANK-YOU. When I opened my present from you today I was speechless (which many people would be grateful for!). It may have been a small thing for you, but it was awesome (I think that word is over-used nowadays, but I’m using it appropriately). I sent you a present which I hoped would convey my appreciation. Just Thank-you, maidoforleans (speechless)

frankie98

Hi maidoforleans! Thank you so much for the gift, its was very generous and kind of you:) There is nothing more fun than watching those presents pop open with a wonderful surprise! I am happy that you are loving your rug:) I hadn’t seen that rug in a very long time either so I was so happy to be able to buy another one to share with someone that loves it as much as I do:) Your friend frankie98:)

Traveller

@blurayne I have been MIA for a few days. Was so sorry to hear that you have some kind of respiratory illness. I hope that you are taking things carefully and are on the mend. Pace yourself. Your friend, Traveller

blurayne

Thank you @Traveller, for the well wishes. I have been fighting with this sickness for 4 weeks now. I’m beginning to think it might be bronchitis. Had a very bad coughing spell yesterday that kind of scared me; maybe even enough to make me call the doctor. Hope all is well in your world :) blurayne

@bluerayne Sorry you’re not feeling better. Respiratory issues can turn ugly in a heartbeat. When I’ve had a bad sinus infection, my dr prescribed an awesome pill that got rid of my cough. It’s generic so not too expensive either. I probably can’t say the name here but a word in the name comes from a oyster. Maybe that’s enough of a hint you can search for it. LOL. Try to stay hydrated. Sending you good thoughts!

blurayne

Thank you for the information. I will check on that. If I could just get rid of this cough it would make me feel so much better. I really hope that you are doing better today. Sending prays for a speedy recovery your way! Feel free to send a FR to me blurayne (no e in the blue) I tried to send you one yesterday but my phone is acting up right now. :) blurayne

Oh no Traveller! I’m so sorry to hear many of our fourm friends including you haven’t been feeling well. I pray for a fast recovery for you and for many others. If there is anything I can help with please let me know. Take care my friend. Unicorn

Traveller

@unicornluv246 No, no, no, I’m fine. Just crazy busy and disorganized. LOL People on this board are so nice that it just takes my breath away. What a great town this is, filled with such wonderful people. Traveller

Oh No, I have been looking for a Persian Violet Carpet for years. Tonight someone had one to trade and I didn’t have the right things to entice. Or maybe I was just too slow. If anyone has seen one recently, please let me know.

frankie98

Good morning maidforleans! Is it a Rare item? IF so I have one I can send you:) My user ID is love9050 Not sure if we are friends or not? My memory isn’t the best LOL! Your friend frankie98:) PS if its what you are looking for nothing needed in return:)

frankie98

HI sent you the rug, hope is what you needed:) Enjoy! Your friend frankie98:)

Traveller

@frankie98 What an awesome thing to do!

Hi all, I am overwhelmed! I opened my mail box today to find that a very kind person had sent me the Violet Persian Rug. I’ve been playing since 2009 and have been looking for this rug for a very long time. The first time I ever saw it was two days ago in the trading room and it is beautiful. I didn’t manage to secure the trade, but I was okay with that. To receive it as a gift is awesome. I have extra rare items I can pass on to pay it back. My wish is that I can send them to someone who will be as thrilled to receive a very particular item as I was today (I took a photo of my mail box I was so excited). Thank-you love9050, words cannot express how minted I am. maid

Warden

WEBKINZ 15 TIME CAPSULES! Hi, everyone! I missed day two, and if anyone has extras, I have many rare and collectibles, INCLUDING the Webkinz 10 year anniversary items! Or TONS of rare items from Arte’s Curio Shop! Need a rare theme item instead? Let me know! I am looking for DAY TWO Webkinz15 time capsule items. Thank you! username warden1964

Hey I can send the day 2 items. Please send a fr to webkinzplayer1212. Nothing needed in return. happy to share.

Comments are closed.