Let’s Make a Deal

Home Forums Trading Let’s Make a Deal

This topic contains 547 replies, has 131 voices, and was last updated by  pkrc2319 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

lilstinky

Hi, friends! I thought I had all of the gemstone glasses, but am missing the garnet and blue zircon glasses. I would be happy to trade for the emerald glasses (I have 2 of them), or the diamond belt (I have 3) or the aquamarine belt. Please let me know if you can trade. Thank you! ~ momssanitytime

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Grandma001

Hi @lilstinky, I have an extra pair of blue zircon glasses and would love to have the emerald glasses to go with my top hat. If you are still looking for the them, I’m Grandma001. Thanks.

lilstinky

@Grandma001 – That would be great! I just sent a FR to you, and will send the emerald glasses as soon as you accept my request. Thank you so much! momssanitytime

Grandma001

Thanks so much. I sent your glasses.

I have garnet glasses! No blue zircon thou. :( Do you have an emerald gem belt? No worries if you don’t! I have extra kinzpost shirt too! No green mushroom thou. :( Take care! Unicorn

lilstinky

Sorry, Unicornluv246 – I don’t have the emerald gem belt. Am hoping to get one soon, since I do the Peek-a-Newz event everyday. Would love the garnet glasses! Thank you so much!

blurayne

hey Unicorn, I sent you the belt. Enjoy! :) blurayne

Ty blurayne! And no problem lilstinky! Glad I could help. :) Unicorn

Does anyone have a Snappy Polka Dot Dress from the new Mother’s Day Gift Bag? I bought a bag yesterday, but I got the Snappy Faux Leopard Boots instead. I would try again, but I can’t buy anymore eStore points. If you want to trade, send a friend request to plentyofpenguins. I will send the Snappy Faux Leopard Boots in return.

Hi everyone, I’m looking for the time capsules day 3 and 6! Have lots to trade :) UN: obvsaprincess

ed6879

I need the Donkey psi: Gold Mine. I have a Nightmare psi that I will trade for it, or if you’re not interested in that, several other items so just mention something you want. WW username is ed6879 same as GW. (also if anyone needs more friends feel free to add me, I’m pretty active). Personally I’d feel more comfortable meeting in clubhouse to trade, but kinzpost is ok.

Hi Traveller, didn’t realise you were MIA. I’m so sorry to hear you have been ill. I know from your posts that you are a very caring person who has been looking after others ahead of yourself. I’ve sent your pets some essentials as I can’t send them to you personally. Look after yourself too. Your friend, maidoforleans

Traveller

@maidoforleans, thank you so much for the care package. It was a wonderful surprise in all the best ways! I have not been ill, just extremely busy and disorganized. Life is gradually returning to normal, well, the *new* normal. You take care of yourself in this crazy world. Your good friend, Traveller

Comments are closed.