Let’s Make a Deal

Home Forums Trading Let’s Make a Deal

This topic contains 547 replies, has 131 voices, and was last updated by  pkrc2319 9 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

lilstinky

Hi, friends! I’m hoping to make a Mod Theme room, but only have a couple of pieces so far. Here are the pieces I’m looking for: Mod brick walls, Mod dining chair (at least 2), Mod ebony side table, Mod glass topped dining table, Mod KinzVision HDTV, Mod square flooring, Raspberry swirl painting, and raspberry twist painting. Also looking for Trading Card 2.0 dining chair (1), Trading Card 2.0 lamp, Trading Card 2.0 wallpaper. I have these items to trade for them: Mod ebony low bed, Mod ebony 3-drawer dresser, Trading Card 2.0 chair, counter, dresser (2), fridge, stove, toy boy (2), Deck of stone bench (4), Deck of stone dining table (2), Topiary of Clubs (2), Topiary of Hearts (2), Husky poster (2), and Nafaria poster. Let me know if you’d like to make a deal. Thank you! UN: momssanitytime

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

animalmomkls

Hi @lilstinky, I would really love to make a deal. I have an extra homework floor tile and a Mod Kinzvision HDTV. I haven’t had a chance yet to check my other account for any other extras, but I will this afternoon. I would love the Trading Card 2.0 Chair and Counter. I’m slowly getting pieces to that theme. Yay! Thanks! Your friend, animalmomkls : )

Roxy616

Hi, @animalmomkls, Not sure what Trading Card 2.0 pieces you already have or still need, but wanted to let you know that I have the Coffee Table, Dining Table, Dresser, Sink, and Stove, and you’re more than welcome to any or all of those if needed…Nothing needed in return. Take care ~ Roxy :)

animalmomkls

Hi @Roxy616, Wow! I would really love the Coffee Table and Sink. That would be awesome. You are amazing. Thanks so much for helping me with this theme. Your very grateful friend, animalmomkls : )

bananasbw

@animalmomkls…I’d like to help out too with your Trading Card 2-0 theme. Is there anything else you need like another chair or end table? Just let me know :D bananasbw

ajteddy716

@roxy616 do you happen to have a neo gothic piano?

lilstinky

Thank you so much for the deal! I’m closer to finishing my room. I appreciate it very much!

bananasbw

@momssanitytime…I have the Mod Brick Wall wallpaper, Mod Glass Dining Table & Trading Card 2.0 Lamp available for you. I’ll check with my granddaughter’s account to see if she has any extra’s. Hopefully animalmomkls found some other items too in her search. Also, I’m glad you mentioned recess prizes because I have not been doing classes for quite awhile. Best I get back to school…lol And Thanks again for the treats, I just wish they were real ;) Your friend, bananasbw

lilstinky

@bananasbw – You are so sweet! Thank you for sending these items! I hope to return the favor someday, but for now will pay it forward. I, too, need to get more classes done. Maybe someday my ferret will complete the strength class. ;) Your friend, momssanitytime

Roxy616

Hi, @lilstinky, Wish I had more for you, but just sent the Raspberry Swirl and Twist Paintings and the Trading Card 2.0 Wallpaper…Nothing needed in return. Hope you have a great rest of the week! Hugs, Roxy <3

lilstinky

@Roxy616 – Thanks for being a great friend! You are so generous to so many of us on this forum. The paintings are such pretty colors! And my Trading Card room looks more complete. Have an awesome day! Your friend, momssanitytime

animalmomkls

Hi @lilstinky, I found a dining table but it looks like @bananasbw has sent you one. I doubt that you want two, but let me know. Those Raspberries Paintings must have been hard to get. Hopefully, they will show up again. I will be going to recess at the Academy in a couple of days. So, if I get any of the other prizes you are looking for, I will send you one. Your friend, animalmomkls : )

lilstinky

@animalmomkls – thank you for thinking of me! I only have room for one dining table – LOL. But I appreciate the offer. Are there any items you are looking for right now? I’d be happy to help if I can. Thanks again! ~ momssanitytime

xyxysss

Hey everyone! I’m looking for the majestic beach daybed, jade persian rug, coconut pineapple smoothie maker, and the red mixer (brown sugar puppy PSI). I do have a few items to trade if you’re interested, just check page 31 for my other post. I have already received a few items from my other post so right now I’d be willing to trade my purse cottage (pomeranian PSI) for the majestic beach daybed if you want it. Thanks!

daylahoya

Hello ! I am also looking to get some of the jumbleberry items that are about to be retired :-) I specifically am interested in the baker’s outfit and the fresh fruit display (though I’d like to collect the others too)! You can make me an offer… not sure what anyone is looking for, but I’ve had this account for a long time so I might have some old/rare items!

Does anybody have any extra stools from the daisy event? I need two more to complete my look :(. Please let me know UN is brittanyt2599 I’m not sure what anyone is looking for, but I’d be willing to make a trade.

Watermelon75

Hi every I’m looking for kinzcash coins or stuff I can sell for a lot of kinz cash. I literally have 75 KC right now! Thank you all! UN: Watermelon75

Comments are closed.