Let’s Make a Deal

Home Forums Trading Let’s Make a Deal

This topic contains 547 replies, has 131 voices, and was last updated by  pkrc2319 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Dr Quack Fan

Hello, I am getting a deluxe account, my username is puppysheba so you may have to wait till just 31st or after, my want list is only 3 items long, I need a, Dr Quack Bed, Dr Quack end table and I want a Dr Quack plush toy, as you can see, Dr Quack Fan!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ajteddy716

Hi guys. Hope everyone is doing well. I am looking for the baby weasel psi(pine hammock), midnight carousel horse psi(claw machine) for my sister but personally I am looking for wind up doll belt, diamond bow, wz skinny jeans. Let me know what you need for them. My username is ajteddy716.

Dr Quack Fan

How about stretchy jeans, I never heard of those! Oh. PS, could also use some miracle tonic, used my last bottle!

yeroutmom2

Hello,I’m looking to trade for a Monarch Butterfly Chair from the ??Box. I have extra of the rug, vanity or divider if anyone has an extra chair & needs one of those. I also have some extras from last month’s Tulip ?? Box, from that one I have the wardrobe, divider, lamp or chair. Thanks for your help!

rlla14

Would you be interested in trading a Monarch Divider for a Pirate Cove raft vehicle or cave from that Mini-Theme ??Box?

Roxy616

Hi, @yeroutmom2, I have lots of extra Monarch Chairs and would love to trade some of those (however many you would like) for a Vanity and one Rug. My WW username is Roxy616 if you’d like to send a friend request, or if you’d prefer that I send a request to you, just let me know if your username is the same as here. Thanks very much! Roxy :)

tntmonton

Hi, I’m looking for the retired Moon Bed, and I would be willing to trade for it. I have superbed boxes that are unopened, I could get any of the beds that are currently available to trade with you.

xyxysss

Hi everyone! I’m looking for the majestic beach daybed so i can finish up a bedroom I’m working on. Here’s a few items I’m willing to trade if you’re interested. I have the purse cottage (PSI), majestic beach hanging chair, masterful wardrobe, pot of gold pond (PSI), sofreh dining table, tulip wardrobe, flying cozy carpet, and magic w bookshelf desk

Comments are closed.