Let’s Make a Deal

Home Forums Trading Let’s Make a Deal

This topic contains 547 replies, has 131 voices, and was last updated by  pkrc2319 9 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Naidni7

Hey everyone! I recently started playing again and really like the big bows that were in the 2019 mystery boxes. I have a lot of items for trade like psi, some current mystery clothing/summer mystery items and retired exclusives among other things. Let me know if you would be interested in these kinds of items – we can add each other and I’ll show you what I have! :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Naidni7

Hey everyone! I recently started playing again and really love the big bows that came from the old mystery boxes. If anyone has some they are willing to trade, I would be happy to show you the items I have! I have psi, current mystery clothing and summer mystery items, and retired exclusives among other things! Please let me know if you would be interested in trading. :)

bugzkinz

Hey everyone! I’m a Webkinz user from way back in the day (2006-2009) and I have a bunch of older and retired items that I would like to trade for items from the Egyptian Theme. The Retired Exclusive items I have to trade are; magic carpet, undersea porthole, Zingoz bubble blower, elephant fountain, toadstool table, dex dangerous space fighter. Other items I have to trade are; daredevil bed (retired superbed), haunted refrigerator, trading card 2.0 dresser, trading card 2.0 toy box. Let me know if you are interested in anything :)

yeroutmom2

Hello, I’m looking to trade some Lakeside ?? Box items. I have extras of the Flamingo Boat, Peacock Boat & Viewing Dock & would like the Unicorn Boat, Lobster Boat or more of the Dock Pieces. Thanks so much!

Hey Webkinz friends ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ I’ve got a large list of items I’m looking for a lots of items I can trade in exchange, such as deluxe exclusive items, estore theme items, psi items and much more! Check it out on “My Want List” forum!

Comments are closed.