Let’s Make a Deal

Home Forums Trading Let’s Make a Deal

This topic contains 428 replies, has 120 voices, and was last updated by  PinkFlame 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Sparky1109

Hi all! I’m looking to trade for the Grape Garden flooring, Shire flooring, and Cheerful Burrow walls and flooring.

In return, I can offer the Field of Daisies wallpaper, Aurora Borealis floor, Butterfly Meadow wallpaper, Curio Shop wallpaper, Christmas Cabin walls/floor, Ancient Civilization walls/floor, Wonderland walls/floor, Persian floor, Classic Gaming walls/floor, Home for the Holidays walls/floor, Green Grass walls, Ocean Overlook walls/floors, Pyramid Wallpaper, Orange W walls, Rocky wallpaper, Snakes and Ladders floor, Sparkling Gem walls/floors, Super Stripes walls, Wonderful W walls, Countryside Christmas walls/floors, Webkinz 10 floor, Superfan wallpaper, or the Aztec floor

Or if you aren’t interested in wallpapers/flooring I have plenty of rares, holiday items, prizes, etc. just let me know what you’re looking for!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

mrscullen

Hi could anyone send me jumbleberries? Please let me know what you would like to trade for them.

Alphaowlbear

Hi mrscullen – so sorry, but none of the berries can be sent through kinzpost or traded.

Dr Quack Fan

Dr Quack stuff!

mrscullen

HI! I did not know that we would have an extra day as a deluxe member, so I was not saving my Jumbleberries. Can anyone possibly send me some? I can send the bff cupcakes or something else.

ashley1206

Hi everyone!! I am looking for some eStore Clothing items, they are titled: Sugar Plum Dress, Sweet Side braid Wig, Lilac Lace wig, Gold sequin bow, Seaside Shoes, Enchanting Gown and slippers, Tropical Holiday Wig (White bun with a flower on the side), Fluffy Pom Pom Pigtails, BRIGHT BUTTERFLY FLATS (need these the most!!). If anyone has, please add me so we can trade in the trading rooms! user: ashley1206. I have lots of eStore clothing for trade to trade for one of these items I’m looking for!!!

zumbapanda

Hi everyone! I am looking for any Gem Bows I would really love one. My username is Zumbapanda I can totally send you something in return. I am also looking for the Good Vibes room theme!

Roxy616

Hi, @zumbapanda, I have an extra Opal, Peridot, and Sapphire Bow I’ll be happy to send you…Nothing needed in return. Please send a friend request to Roxy616 :)

miknazwo

hi! I will trade you a summer mystery item 2020 in exchange for a bow!

Roxy616

Hi, @miknazwo, I will be happy to send you the Opal, Peridot, and Sapphire Bows if you’d like (those are the only kinds I have left in the Gem Hair Bows)…Nothing needed in return. Please send a friend request to Roxy616.

73kibarry

I have an extra Peridot bow if you’d like it. Nothing needed .KiBarry73

miknazwo

Hi! I will send you a summer 2020 mystery item in exchange for a bow.

Comments are closed.