Let’s Make a Deal

Home Forums Trading Let’s Make a Deal

This topic contains 494 replies, has 126 voices, and was last updated by  bepoodlepal 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Does anyone have a PJ Collie Campaign plush for trade? I’d be happy to see what I may have that would be worth it to you. She’s the only one who I didn’t get one of. I do have extra of Dr. Quack Campaign Signs (this year and I believe I have one from 2016 too) as well as Sally Cat Campaign Plush from 2016 or a few other plush in my dock that may be of interest to a collector. Let me know.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

If you still need the PJ collie I have one. Do you by chance have a Black Bear cub, Boris, Daisy Doe, Ghost Pirate, Grey Squirrel, Mr. Moo or white tiger to trade?

I have both Boris and the Grey Squirrel that I’d be happy to send you for the PJ Collie Campaign plush. Two for the price of one, hahaha! My username is Spiderhulkman. If you are interested, send me a friend request and I’ll send accept and send those over to you right away. Just let me know what your username in game is. Thank you so much for your reply.

it is westsidefitness! Oh i’m so excited! TY

lilstinky

@westsidefitness – I can send Daisy Doe plushy and a black bear cub plushy. If you’d like to send something in return, I collect PSFs. Thank you!

lilstinky thank you so much! I love it!!!!

nicolee1978

looking for this years halloween gift hat. i have a lot of items that are rares and psis and i can also transfer points so you can get in on the good deals today. i a, so upset i forgot to log in on halloween. i also have many years of other halloween gifts as well as past thanksgiving and christmas

@nicolee1978 do you want just the hat or all the prizes from the halloween bag? I can get all three for you if you like. (Hat, cake pop and pumpkin) Just let me know. My username is same as on here, Spiderhulkman.

CandiKinz

Anyone have any items with a magic W on them?

@CandiKinz which of the Magic W items are you looking for? I may have some in my dock depending on what you are looking for.

Does anyone have a purple lamp from the goblins to trade? I have a few green I could trade for them or if there is something else you are looking for I can see if I have it available.

If anyone has a green goblin to trade I would happily send a purple goblin in return. Please let me know. ~Spiderhulkman

animalmomkls

Hi Spiderhulkman, I would love to make that trade. I have an extra Green Goblin and would love the Purple Goblin. Also on your later post about lamps, I didn’t get a green lamp and would love to trade a Purple Goblin Lamp for a Green Goblin Lamp. Of course, now that they have extended the giveaway we might both get what we are looking for. So if you want to trade now or wait and see, I’m good either way. Thanks, animalmomkls : )

I can send them over directly. Even if I get more, that would be fine, but I really wanted to make sure I got at least one. LOL

Thank you again! If there is anything you are looking for (goblin or not) let me know and I’ll see if I have it. ;)

Comments are closed.