Let’s Make a Deal

Home Forums Trading Let’s Make a Deal

This topic contains 547 replies, has 131 voices, and was last updated by  pkrc2319 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hi friends! I am so close to completing my super bed collection, and someone I was trading with asked if I had all of the retired beds too. I realized the only retired super bed I am missing is the Flower Power Bed! I have an extra Daredevil Bed which is also retired, which I am willing to trade to get the Flower Power Bed. (If you have the Daredevil Bed already, I could trade you the Harmonious Hammock or a current super bed.) Thanks!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Update: I was able to trade for the Flower Power Bed over the weekend! Thank you to Dale the chipmunk :)

lilstinky

Hi, friends! Does anyone have a Fall checkered quilt tile that you would trade for a fall acorn or leaf quilt tile, or a Fall fest floor tile? My UN is momssanitytime. Thank you!

balletbear5M

Hi momssanitytime! I have a checkered quilt tile that I can send over, nothing needed in return :) If you need more than one just let me know; I think I have a few more I could send. Have a great day!

lilstinky

Thank you so much! Now I can complete the pattern of my autumn room. I appreciate your kindness and friendship. ~ momssanitytime

bananasbw

I am hoping someone has an extra Fangtastic Bed they are willing to trade. The items I have are the Bratty Hot Air Balloon, Purple Blossom Cottage, Haunted Castle Bed or a Haunted Castle Fireplace. Thank you & my username is bananasbw. Have a great day!

bananasbw

Nevermind, I have one now. So please just disregard my post. Thank you!

ShmooPerson

Hi, someone with the username Ginny868 on WebkinzWorld sent me a great package with a PSI I’ve been looking for and some other fun things. I’m just wondering who that is in these forums, so that I can thank them properly! If your username is Ginny868 on WebkinzWorld, let me know :)

RoseofRed

Hi everyone! I’m looking for the Sapphire birthstone gem lamp in order to complete that collection of lamps. I have an extra alexandrite birthstone gem lamp, peridot birthstone gem lamp, and rose zircon birthstone gem lamp that I could trade you but if that’s not what you need then we could maybe work something else out?

Alphaowlbear

Hi RoseofRed – if you would please send a friend request to alphacat2, I would be happy to send you a Sapphire Lamp – nothing needed in return – my lamp collection is complete and I’m happy to share extras. :-) alphacat2

RoseofRed

You are so sweet! <3 ty so much. I'll send a friend request. My user is Galazee

Comments are closed.