Let’s Make a Deal

Home Forums Trading Let’s Make a Deal

This topic contains 547 replies, has 131 voices, and was last updated by  pkrc2319 8 months ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

lilstinky

Hey, everyone! Did anyone get an extra DIY rare rainbow dress that would like to trade? I have a DIY uncommon rainbow wig, uncommon t-shirt, common wig or common dress to trade for it. I’m momssanitytime. Thank you!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

frankie98

Hi lilstinky! I have a Rare Rainbow dress I would be happy to send your way:) Nothing needed in return. Hope all is well with you and have a great rest of the week:) Your friend frankie98 Not sure which account I will send from:/ Either love9050 or rosa907 Can’t remember which has the extra one on it lol:)

lilstinky

@frankie98 – you are too kind! The first 4 dresses I got were the common ones, but I eventually got the uncommon one. Thank you for helping complete my collection! That really is a pretty dress! Thanks for being a great friend! ~ momssanitytime

lilstinky

Hi, friends! My luck with the Peek-a-Newz prizes has not been so good, to say the least. I’m looking for the Sunny Bed and Sunny Toy Box. I have the Sunny Lounger, Sunny Wardrobe, or Sunny Side Tables to offer in return. If you would want something different, please let me know and I’ll see if I have it. Thank you for your help! ~ momssanitytime

lilstinky

Oh my goodness! I just got the toy box! Now I just need the sunny bed.

blurayne

Sunny Bed headed your way! Glad to be able to help such a good friend. :) blurayne

lilstinky

@blurayne – Thank you SO much! My sunny room is now complete, and what a cute theme it is. Been thinking about you and praying about your job situation. Please let me know if you are looking for anything – I’ll gladly send ut if I have it. You are such a sweet friend! ~ momssanitytime

I just won 3 of the grand prize: the crafting station from the 2022 winterfest e-store cookies. I was hoping to get either the cozy window seat, the warm winter wishes sign or the candle shelf. If anyone wants to trade one of these items for one of the grand prize LMK. My WW UN is chicklet711 :) Happy New Year everyone!

Nate4555

Hi@ hannah5banana, I have the cozy window seat to trade. Please send a friend request to Nate4555 so I can send it. Thanks! Nate4555

Thanks Nate4555 :)

Nate4555

Thanks for the trade! I also was able to send you the winter wishes sign. Nate4555

lilstinky

Happy New Year, everyone! I am looking for one Road Trip Spree Dirt Tile Straight. I have the curve or sharp turn of these tiles to offer in return, JLMK. Thank you! ~ momssanitytime

Nate4555

hi@momssanitytime, I am happy to send you a tile, nothing needed in return. Hope all is well with you, Nate4555

lilstinky

Thank you so much! Now I can complete my path around my Kinzville room. I appreciate your kindness, and hope to return the favor when you need something. ~ momssanitytime

lilstinky

Hey, friends! I’m looking for a peridot birthstone candle and an alexandrite birthstone candle from the Peek-a-Newz boxes, if anyone has them for trade. I have an extra diamond birthstone candle or ruby birthstone to offer in trade. JLMK if you’re looking for something else. ~ momssanitytime

Alphaowlbear

Hi lilstinky – How are you? I have both the Alexandrite and Peridot Candles for you :-) I also have the two clothing items from your post below this one – I just need to send them to my main account. Nothing needed in return – Happy to help a friend! Hope you had a wonderful long weekend. alphacat

lilstinky

@Alphacat – thank you SO much for sending those items! I try to keep up with my many collections, especially the birthstone items. You are so kind to help me out! I hope to return the favor soon. Hope you are doing well. ~ momssanitytime

Comments are closed.