Let’s Make a Deal

Home Forums Trading Let’s Make a Deal

This topic contains 586 replies, has 151 voices, and was last updated by  Sally Webkinz 3 days, 20 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

kinzklipfan

I am currently looking for the Baker’s Apron and Baker’s Hat from Jumbleberry Fields. I don’t have enough Sugarberries to get either before they retire. :( If anyone has them, I would be happy to trade! Just let me know what type of items you’re looking for (clothes, furniture, etc) and we can make a deal. My WW username is clompie

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

camdalkitrin

I have codes for all the zodiac wings.

Sally Webkinz
        Key Master

Trading codes for items is against our User Agreement. Additionally, you may not share any personal information, including email addresses, on Webkinz Newz or Webkinz World.

frozenanna2

anyone want to trade me for a deluxe item?

xyxysss

Hey everyone! I’m looking for the majestic beach daybed, palace wallpaper and flooring, violet persian rug, jade persian rug, coconut pineapple smoothie maker, red mixer (PSI of brown sugar puppy), mango seeds, and macadamia nut seeds. I do have a few items to trade if you’re interested. For trade I have the tulip stained glass divider, tulip wardrobe, curio shop wallpaper, sahara desert wallpaper and flooring, excercise wooden wheel, sweetheart flower shop, refreshing oasis, whimsical wonderland flooring, princess bouncy castle, flying cozy carpet, home gym, and purse cottage (PSI of pomeranian). I’d be willing to trade the purse cottage for the palace wallpaper and flooring or the majestic beach daybed. Thanks!

oudoll2

@xyxysss, hi! Are you talking about the Persian Palace wall and floor from Arte’s? If you send a friend request to B00T00, I can send you the wall, floor and violet persian rug. Nothing needed in return, although coupons are always welcome. LOL The o’s are actually zeroes in my username. By the way, would you be willing to trade the Tulip Divider for the Tulip tile or lamp? I also have the Tulip carriage, if you like. Thanks, B00T00

xyxysss

Hey oudoll2! Yes that sounds great! I just sent you a friend request! And i would like to trade the divider for the carriage if that’s okay with you. I’ll be waiting for your response, :)

xyxysss

Hey actually no need to trade the carriage for the tulip divider, I’ll just give you tulip divider. Nothing needed in return. I’ll send that and coupons once you accept my friend request. Again, thanks for helping out! I’ve been looking for those Persian Palace items for a while now. LOL. :)

oudoll2

Hi! I hope everyone is having a good day. I am looking for the Tulip room divider and the Tulip planter from the Tulip Box. I have the Tulip Tile and the Tulip lamp to trade for them. I also have the Tulip Pony PSI if someone wants that for the two items instead. Thanks, B00T00

Roxy616

Hi, @oudoll2, I have an extra Tulip Stained Glass Divider that I’d be glad to send. Nothing needed in return…More than happy to help! Sorry that I don’t have an extra Planter, but hopefully someone else will have one for you. I do, however, have an extra Tulip Wardrobe if you happen to need one, so just let me know. Expect a friend request from Roxy616 :)

Roxy616

@oudoll2, Oops, so sorry, I just noticed that xyxysss has already arranged to send you a divider, so please ignore my earlier post. The offer still stands on the extra Wardrobe if you can use one, though, so let me know, and I’ll be happy to send! Roxy :)

Comments are closed.