Let’s Make a Deal

Home Forums Trading Let’s Make a Deal

Tagged: 

This topic contains 899 replies, has 155 voices, and was last updated by  pandaloverxoxo 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

puppyprints2

Anyone have the ice skating rink tile or wall? Thank you. Please friend me! UN: puppyprints11

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

JulieKeen

Hi there, I’m looking for the winterfest boys hockey jersey and one ice rink floor tile piece. I can trade boys hockey helmet, boys figure skates, boys figure skating outfit or other for the jersey and anything else winterfest for the floor tile. Hope someone can trade me! :)

dogfish

@juliekeen, Hi, what is your WW user? If I have any extras, I will be happy to send, nothing needed in return. I will wait for you to reply to Amazingv and possible trade before sending what I have. DF

JulieKeen

Hi there! That is so generous of you! I will gladly trade you equal value items. My WW id is soccerprincessu12 Thanks again!

dogfish

@juliekeen, I will FR you now. No need to send anything but a note. I have been playing for a long time and I hoard like crazy. I am a WW gifter, and seldom trade. Always happy to help.DF

dogfish

@juliekeen, Hi, Just in case , my user is happyfeets56, if you didn’t get a FR please FR me. WW can be glitchy after maintenance Wed, that’s for sure. DF

JulieKeen

Looking for the hockey jersey and one pice of the ice rink floor tile … Does anyone have for trade? I have other winterfest stuff … hockey helmet, boys ice skating outfit, boys figure skates…etc…

amazingv100

Hello! Would you be willing to trade the Boy’s Figure Skating Outfit and Boy’s Figure Skates for the Ice Rink Floor Tile? Thanks! @JulieKeen

JulieKeen

Well, since I paid actual money for the boy’s figure skating outfit and the skates, that wouldn’t really be a fair trade now, would it? But thanks for replying anyway.

shimmershine

Does anyone happen to have the new cracker gold bow or the promo ice princess tiara for trade? I have several things that I could offer! Here’s a list of what things I would be willing to trade: Clothes – Cherry hat, Diamond Ring headband, Elegant tiara, Princess of the North hat and dress, Rockerz headbanding bandana, Starry night skirt, Cotton candy dress, Red gift box dress, Sprinkles donut dress, Rainbow rainboots, Prince of the North shoes, Gingerbread shoes, WZ Jeans; PSI- Cloud control machine, Rainbow staircase slide, Flower log hideout, Elephant circus swing, Rainbow cloud fridge, Sunshine stained glass window, sunny speedster (I might have the names of these PSI wrong, sorry!). There might be some other things I am willing to trade as well, so if anyone is interested, I would love to offer. Thanks! My user is Starsqqo

I am looking for the rare Jolly Holly bed from December’s Peek-a-Newz. If you have one I can trade it for one of the following: the magnificent wardrobe (from December’s Peek-a-Newz) or the captured criminal chamber (from December’s Peek-a-Newz) or the Nightmare Tower, the PSI from the Vampire Bunny. My UN is chicklet711. Thanx!

@hannah5banana Hi! I have the Jolly Holly Bed. I’d definitely be willing to trade it for the Nightmare Tower! Do you need any other holiday items from the Peek-A-Newz too? I have plenty to share :) My UN is Izmir123. Thanks! :D

No thanks. I have everything else from the Peek-a-Newz. That was the only thing I was missing.

Thank you for the trade! Hope you enjoy the bed! :)

Thank you for the bed. I finally have the whole set :) Enjoy the nightmare tower and Happy New Year !

Comments are closed.