Let’s Make a Deal

Home Forums Trading Let’s Make a Deal

This topic contains 547 replies, has 131 voices, and was last updated by  pkrc2319 9 months ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

animalmomkls

Good Morning Webkinz Friends, I am hoping that someone else splurged on the Fun Growing Seeds Mystery Boxes today and might want to make a trade. I really wanted the Gardenia Tub and Gardenia Wall Divider. I got the Tub. Yay! But not the Wall Divider. Boo! I would love to trade either a Gerbera Daisy Gazebo or a Pink Modern House for a Gardenia Wall Divider. Thanks, animalmomkls : )

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ngeorgianow

Looking for Cupid’s Wings, and any wells that are NOT the exclusive Antique wishing well, old retired rainbow well, or the pink heart one. I can’t find a list of all wells because a search only wields results about the games wishing well 1 & 2 (1 was retired). I also like a wide variety of other items, and possess a wide variety of Deluxe items, event items, rares, a few psi, and decorations/pictures/trophies.

ngeorgianow

Also, now I’m looking for the blonde pigtails wig or any unique, non-wshop, and preferably not too colorful bookcases. (The books can be colored. Just not the actual shelf part, needs to be mostly wood
        or something) None for walls please.

lilstinky

Attention food collectors: I have several of the unsolved recipe foods that I would like to trade for any Pet Specific Foods. Please let me know if you’d like to swap. UN: momssanitytime Bramblefuzz (2), brisket triflador (2), ceramibakette (2), crunchkinz (4), flanpyre (2) fleefigrimbles (2), grisalex (3), grifflegoop (3), illissivy elixir (3) knotty numnums (2), alphabet oops, macdoodles (4), murkalgae muffins (2), nonano pomano (4), oastewisle ovaland (2), orbishimmeros (2), plink-a-plunk (3), plumbalum pannam (4), roasted royallario (3), roserina blushini (2), splatibonk, superstinachew (3), telemen watsaroons (3), ultimate hard candy twists (7), whirlowisk (2), whispacrumb (4), winsebrim kabrang (3), wozzled elphinda (3), wurstinfurst (2) yuminenum (3). Please check out my other posts on Giveaways, and Needed items. Thank you!

Alphaowlbear

Hi lilstinky – I’d be happy to send you the PSF from my pets – nothing needed in return – I have so much food from my gardens and dozens of unopended Wacky snack packs and lunch bags – LOL. I don’t have a huge number of pets, it happy to send what I have. alphacat :-)

lilstinky

Thank you so much! I appreciate your generous offer! If I receive any duplicates, I will be sure to pass them on to someone else. I thought I’d offer the unsolved foods before I sell them or feed them to my pets. You are such a thoughtful friend!

ees72500

hi! i just learned about this and was hoping to finally find some items in this new year!

looking for:
      Ski Resort Hot Tub
      cozy ski chalet
      any pet of month seeds (i have star blaster, lighthouse and see danger telescope for them)

i also am looking for any psi i don’t have and have these for it:

ornate oriental spa
      puppy collar clock
      suddenly spring trampoline
      stylish salon seating
      topaz toilet
      hot springs bath
      hot dog shop
      heartthrob performance platform

some psi i’m looking for:

sly fox slide
      wooly pig psi

also, i have the pine wardrobe and am looking for either the pine bed or steps!

i also have clothing i’m looking to trade for the evergreen dress or the enchanted purple dress!

i have:
      purple ornament dress
      sparkle elf dress
      belle of ball gown dress
      ice prince top
      x ray glasses

my user is ees72500 pls comment and lmk!!
      also add me i love making friends :)

Roxy616- wherever you are, please message me! THANK YOU SO SO MUCH for the Bowling Alley- please reply so we can make a fair trade!!! Im so happy, thank you truly. You made a terrible day a whole lot better, and the holiday season much more meaningful! Please message me!

Comments are closed.