Let’s Trade!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Let’s Trade!

This topic contains 103 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  markg97 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

markg97

Hi I’m looking for these Items, Stylish Ski Helmet and Snowsuit ( both Deluxe) and the Vampiress Costume (Veil, Dress, Shoes). Donuts Seeds, Caramel Apple seeds, and the Banana Split seeds, Carnival Carousel and the Lurking Lagoon ( All P.O.T.M.), Fresh Waterfall (Signature Endanger Item), Neo Gothic Floor Lamp, Dining Table and Pillar. Iwan Rest Bed, Sanstone Spa and the Whimiscal Wonderland Flooring (All Rare). What I have: Glittery Evening Gown, Alyssa Starry Dress and the Fire Queen Dress (Deluxe), Stella Starry Blaster and the Magic 9 Ball (P.O.T.M.), Tranquil Television (Signature Endanger Item) and parts of the Victorian Garden and other themes, In-Home Bowling Alley, Rock Garden and a Roadster Go-Kart (Rare) and a Bed of Roses (Super Bed). I know it’s a lot and maybe hard to fine but I really like these items. If interested let me know or anything else you want to trade I might just have it. Please and Thank You

markg97

Hay mark here, I traded the In home bowling alley so that is no longer up for trade, but i’m still looking for those other items. Just let me know when and how you would like to trade. Thank and have fun Trading.

markg97

Hi mark, here just to let you I got the Donuts Seeds for the P.O.T.M. Loot Bag so I don’t need that anymore, but again still looking for the other items.

markg97

I send you a friend request hope you get it, and the answer is Audie L. Murphy (I looked it up) great soldier R.I.P. (also had family members that served in the military). See you Around in W.W.

markg97

Hay Alice I found some more clothing that I would like (if possible send them together) they are from Vacation Island they are the Island Shirt, and the Sunshine Shirt and Shorts. Thanks just let me know if you want anything or to fine.

markg97

Hi Alice, sorry that I look needed but I just remember that I have the Sunshine Shirt but I do need the Sunshine Shorts and Island Shirt and and i’ll like the Sleeveless Hoody(the blue one) from the KinzStyle Shop and one more outfit the Pop Rock Princess Set (hat,shirt and skirt).. Thanks Friend and just let me know if you want anything.

Hi Mark, sure no problem. When I log in next time I will see if those are available currently and will send them your way. I’ll try and wait to send them together if they’re not all available at one time. Just enjoy. Thanks.

Okay, I’ll make sure to pick up an extra Pop Rock Princess set and that Hoodie, as well the Island Shirt (I bought the shorts yesterday, am waiting to send). Happy to help. Thanks.

markg97

Thank You Alice, sorry to be so needed I just never have a deluxe friend in W.W. that was so nice and helpful, Thanks again and i’ll let you know if I need anything later on. and i’ll still look for your items..P.S. I think I saw someone else on your Summer Rose Shirt wishlist they might have one.Thanks again for all you do and see you around W.W.

No problem! Don’t worry, I enjoy helping someone as nice as yourself out. Please let me know if there’s anymore Deluxe items or clothing you want and I’ll be happy to try and get them for you. Thanks for keeping an eye out for things I’m looking for. Have a good day!

no dapple is a webkinz friend of mine. my username is angelgirldog7. here is the question. who is the most decorated soilder in U.S. history??? he is from Kingston Hunt county Texas. was only 16 when he joined the army. can you guess?? you may look it up. ~Texas Girl

markg97

Hay Angel, I didn’t get your friend request yet, my username is the same here markg97( no caps) and I don’t mine being asked question, but who is Dapple, is it your username?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.